• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mk-677

RussianMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Worth adding to a Base Test E cycle?

What dosage is recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s def worth adding in to any cycle or even running alone. It’ll help increase muscle mass, help lean out, help heal some annoying injuries and so much more. Usual dose would start at 10mg at first then you can bump up to 25mg.
Take a look at sarm peptide shop bro we are running a sale right now and def have anything you need. If you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

I wouldnt run it with an oral, it makes me bloated, so if your already running dbol or abombs I would save it for a bridge or cruise

I wouldnt run it with an oral, it makes me bloated, so if your already running dbol or abombs I would save it for a bridge or cruise

The bloat does go away tho. It’s a temp side effect. But for some the bloat is a bit much you are correct

Careful with that MK-677. It causes some guys to nod off, argue with cops, tell disjointed stories and then fabricate weak excuses.
But for most people they get good results.

I’m just running test e 500mg/week ahah

Careful with that MK-677. It causes some guys to nod off, argue with cops, tell disjointed stories and then fabricate weak excuses.

You must’ve had a bad experience with someone bahah

It’s def worth adding in to any cycle or even running alone. It’ll help increase muscle mass, help lean out, help heal some annoying injuries and so much more. Usual dose would start at 10mg at first then you can bump up to 25mg.
Take a look at sarm peptide shop bro we are running a sale right now and def have anything you need. If you have any questions just shoot me a pm.

Alright I gotcha, I’ll go check out sarm peptide shop

I would say absolutely yes. It will cause an immense release of GH for the first two weeks but starts dropping after that. Might be better with an EOD dosing but we don't really know. At some point the bodybuilding community is going to have to do their own testing on it.

As with starting GH, you'll have water retention at first but should lessen once your body gets used to it. I would start at a 10/12.5mg dose for sure. Studies have shown that a full 25mg dose at first will cause an immense dump of GH that shows a serum level equivalent to a single injection of almost 20iu GH lol (I think it was 62ng/mL average)

IML Gear Cream!

Too soon lol

Always wanted to try Mk677, but dont see a point if im going to run HGH.Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone feel it would be useful if I was running HGH as well?

Too soon lol

Always wanted to try Mk677, but dont see a point if im going to run HGH.Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone feel it would be useful if I was running HGH as well?

To take time off from exogenous GH and extend GH runs while keeping cost down some by pulsing natural GH release. I will be doing this soon. I was thinking like 4 days a week regular GH and 3 days mk. Or 5-2. Mk causes huge dumps but isn't sustainable so running concurrently with exogenous GH makes the most sense imo

To take time off from exogenous GH and extend GH runs while keeping cost down some by pulsing natural GH release. I will be doing this soon. I was thinking like 4 days a week regular GH and 3 days mk. Or 5-2. Mk causes huge dumps but isn't sustainable so running concurrently with exogenous GH makes the most sense imo

I was going to chime in and say to me it seems like using it a few days a week while running growth would be a good option! I def agree with you.

I would say absolutely yes. It will cause an immense release of GH for the first two weeks but starts dropping after that. Might be better with an EOD dosing but we don't really know.
Interesting your say that, as that is my experience also. Scientific literature says otherwise, stating that there is a constant rise in growth hormone with continued use of mk677, even with 1 year of use. Like you stated, an EOD, 5 on 2 off, or even 2 weeks on 1 week off would be best. But dosing like this may also mean the sides of lethargy and bloating may not subside.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interesting your say that, as that is my experience also. Scientific literature says otherwise, stating that there is a constant rise in growth hormone with continued use of mk677, even with 1 year of use. Like you stated, an EOD, 5 on 2 off, or even 2 weeks on 1 week off would be best. But dosing like this may also mean the sides of lethargy and bloating may not subside.

I would say 2 on and 1 off would make it so the sides would never go away because you would always have that week break. Idk if I’d ever run it that way.. maybe the 5 on 2 off would work tho or EOD...

Thats interesting. What would be your GH dose and what would be your MK dose?

The research I saw created a massive increase in GH serum levels for the first week, then started dropping significantly after that, especially after the 2 week mark. I'll see if I can pull up the study

I would say 2 on and 1 off would make it so the sides would never go away because you would always have that week break. Idk if I’d ever run it that way.. maybe the 5 on 2 off would work tho or EOD...

5 on 2 off is prob the best way to run this compound..

Get Shredded!
I like 10-20mg in a bulk. Wouldn't use it in a cut.

Apetite was always a problem for me and with mk, I made the best gains with 750mg test.

Back