• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump Blamed For Causing Violence In Typically Peaceful Middle East

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trump Blamed For Causing Violence In Typically Peaceful Middle East
October 16th, 2019
article-4978-1.jpg

42.U.S.—After Trump moved some troops from Northern Syria, he was immediately blamed for causing violence in the typically peaceful Middle East.

Syria, which was known around the world as an idyllic paradise until January 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST, is now in shambles thanks to some minor troop reassignments. Trump tried to restablize the Middle East by announcing a deployment of 2,000 U.S. troops to defend the famed bastion of democracy and freedom Saudi Arabia, but it was too late. The damage had been done.

"It's sad that the usually serene resort destination of Syria has been transformed into a war-torn hellscape under Trump," said Hillary Clinton. "Under my watch, the Middle East was basically a big golf resort."

Barack Obama and George W. Bush joined in their condemnation of what Trump has done to the Middle East. "It's like they say in Texas," said Bush. "Attack Iraq once, shame on me. Attack it twice, well, then you won't get attacked again."

"Trump has betrayed our allies, the Kurds," said one man in Arizona who had just googled "who are the Kurds" a few minutes before. "Look at all this violence he's causing in the usually utopian paradise of Syria."

The nation has called on Trump to allow U.S. soldiers to stick around for another few centuries in order to bring our various conflicts to a satisfactory conclusion.

At publishing time, the Pentagon had issued a reminder to the nation that "we've always been at war with Turkey."

Lol the middle East peaceful. Yeah ok they are always battling over something. Now if Israel and the Palestinians are totally peaceful for 7 straight years then I will believe the Apocalypse is right around the corner.

What people don't realize is the amount of troops that we had even the special operations is not nearly enough to even make a huge impact in that area. The presence of our troops was simply a political and strategic maneuver because our troops we're scattered throughout the region and they are basically being used as human Shields. Basically stopping any other intervention because of the possibility of US troops being hurt or killed. That area can work out their own problems and they're not slouches at all, but to have our soldiers that sit there for a political statement is ridiculous.. now that our soldiers have been moved they commenced shelling.. in my opinion let them just work out their differences.. we overextended our resources with helping them out especially the Kurds. I do feel compassion for the Kurds but at the same time we put out too much money in too much time, it's time to move on..

Fantastically written article! Right up my alley with the irony and sarcasm.

Now I wonder how many of the knuckleheads here will protest, dispute its “accuracy” and end e
their argument with “TRUMP 2020!”?

Obama said there would never be boots on the ground in syria so it must be fake news

Obama said there would never be boots on the ground in syria so it must be fake news
I think he closed GTMO. Or at least he promised he would.
I wonder if that job offer there last year was real, ‘coz we ain’t be there no mo.

I think he closed GTMO. Or at least he promised he would.
I wonder if that job offer there last year was real, ‘coz we ain’t be there no mo.

We still there came back from there last December, have a good friend there now. Nothing has changed at gitmo easy deployment though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We still there came back from there last December, have a good friend there now. Nothing has changed at gitmo easy deployment though

I was being sarcastic. There are many private shops working in the facility. I had one call me last year and offer a job. I don’t recall the name without consulting notes but they were out of Renton, Va. All these presidential candidate blow hard about shit on the campaign trail and no one asks for a solution. Then when the get in....well, you know.
”Read my lips...”
”We are going to close GTMO.”
”We’re going to drain the swamp.”

And it gets gobbled up every time.

IML Gear Cream!
I was being sarcastic. There are many private shops working in the facility. I had one call me last year and offer a job. I don’t recall the name without consulting notes but they were out of Renton, Va. All these presidential candidate blow hard about shit on the campaign trail and no one asks for a solution. Then when the get in....well, you know.
”Read my lips...”
”We are going to close GTMO.”
”We’re going to drain the swamp.”

And it gets gobbled up every time.

You a hundred percent right they all the same and none do shit. If you ever in a pinch I recommend going it’s easy money also you will see it’s never going anywhere and honestly in my eyes shouldn’t. I’m not looking to get in a back and forth with anyone anymore I hate we left the Kurds though them people have been loyal and some of the best allies we have had in a long time. Just us being there deterred other countries and if you ever worked along side of them you had no problem being there. Straight down to earth ppl unlike others. That’s my piece everyone has opinions and no ones is better then others just sad and I know a handful of ppl there that are sad to leave also. I hate politics just wish everyone could be a good human being

Back