• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dollar General Clerk Shot and Killed Armed Robbery

Grade A filth right there folks. Glad the storekeeper was armed and took care of the problem on his own without inviting the man into his life. He and many others would have been victims if he hesitated. Good on him for doing the irrefutably RIGHT thing here. In fact he did all law-abiding people a service that day. He did his civic duty as a man should. The scum in the video are mere remnants of the dead thug's life awaiting their chance to be discarded like trash to a can.

Grade A filth right there folks. Glad the storekeeper was armed and took care of the problem on his own without inviting the man into his life. He and many others would have been victims if he hesitated. Good on him for doing the irrefutably RIGHT thing here. In fact he did all law-abiding people a service that day. He did his civic duty as a man should. The scum in the video are mere remnants of the dead thug's life awaiting their chance to be discarded like trash to a can.
Bump

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

She said Its not his job to defend himself when a gun is pointed at him, he should have called the cops.

I just can't understand that comment? How do you reason with a person like that?

She said Its not his job to defend himself when a gun is pointed at him, he should have called the cops.

I just can't understand that comment? How do you reason with a person like that?
The clerk just showed you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That was excessive. I'm sure the guy would have given the clerk a chance to do the right thing and call the police, he had a gun but he seemed reasonable 🙄...consequences

its a vicious cycle, uneducated and poor probably not one of his brothers or sisters will escape their current situation/path and get an education or learn a trade. they will forever be damaged

“Yeah you gettin robbed, oh well!” LOLZ

This lady probably has kids, and she will no doubt raise them to be nothing more than another statistic

Back