PSL Best source I have found in 10yrs & Proof

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

PSL Best source I have found in 10yrs & Proof

First off this makes my 10th order from psl with one on the way there absolutely awesome there customer support is absolutely prefect there products are 100% what they say they are I have tested before use and have blood work every cycle but they are all around great fast shipping domestic is fastest in my opinion I always use that just so I'm not waiting and waiting but this company becomes like family I went 4 months during cycle without talking to them and shout out to VISION he messaged me asking about some problems I had that was from 4 months ago that we talked about privately so he remembered that and that's awesome what other company is going to do that in my opinion none. Now I did have a slight hiccup one time and within 1 day it was taken care of so there great at all they do in my opinion and I know there's others who have used them that feel the same way.

So I was running a blend cycle

Test E 250mg Tren E 150mg Twice Weekly
    Winny 3-4 Daily 25mg

Now this is an awesome PSL cycle your getting the benefits of test e which are great on the own but your also getting tren e at the same time which has to be one of my favorites forget all the water weight and I love running this cycle boosting it off with some PSL winstrol to get a jump start and my curls in the first week went from 45 to 60lbs 3x15 leg press went from 350lbs to 810lbs within 1 month and I have proof of that also I started doing 3x15 but it was nothing to do 30 reps stop for a minute and do 30 more this stuff kicks your ass into another level I lost so much water weight almost 12lbs and gained 16.3lbs half way thru and that's solid muscle no water weight at all and now I'm down to 12% body fat with veins popping out of my arms and muscles on top of muscles just a great cycle.
    Thanks Vision and the whole PSL your absolutely awesome in everyway thank you

I've even added a few pictures for proof to back up my claims

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Vision; 01-15-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfanatic View Post
    First off this makes my 10th order from psl with one on the way there absolutely awesome there customer support is absolutely prefect there products are 100% what they say they are I have tested before use and have blood work every cycle but they are all around great fast shipping domestic is fastest in my opinion I always use that just so I'm not waiting and waiting but this company becomes like family I went 4 months during cycle without talking to them and shout out to VISION he messaged me asking about some problems I had that was from 4 months ago that we talked about privately so he remembered that and that's awesome what other company is going to do that in my opinion none. Now I did have a slight hiccup one time and within 1 day it was taken care of so there great at all they do in my opinion and I know there's others who have used them that feel the same way.

Winny 3-4 Daily 25mg

Now this is an awesome PSL cycle your getting the benefits of test e which are great on the own but your also getting tren e at the same time which has to be one of my favorites forget all the water weight and I love running this cycle boosting it off with some PSL winstrol to get a jump start and my curls in the first week went from 45 to 60lbs 3x15 leg press went from 350lbs to 810lbs within 1 month and I have proof of that also I started doing 3x15 but it was nothing to do 30 reps stop for a minute and do 30 more this stuff kicks your ass into another level I lost so much water weight almost 12lbs and gained 16.3lbs half way thru and that's solid muscle no water weight at all and now I'm down to 12% body fat with veins popping out of my arms and muscles on top of muscles just a great cycle.

Good to hear that you liked the gear. Iíve never used any of their products but would like to. Iíve told myself that I wouldnít run Tren anymore but the Test E/Tren E Blend you used has in my opinion the best dosed amounts of Tren E(150) in any competitors similar blend. Anyway good to hear. And this should be in the PSL review section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Apologies for adding it in the wrong place I have only been on the site a day but it did say source checking and discussion so I was discussing my source PSL which is a great quality source with high quality products but thanks man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Good shit man!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,730 Posts
    Rep Points

Your using the best from the best my man! Glad to have you on the forum! Vision is a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump for PSL being quality.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,781 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont understand why people get capped bloods- It doesnt tell us shit considering your weekly dosage. Total t could be 1501 for all we know. Thanks for posting but make sure next time to get uncapped test.

Winny 3-4 Daily 25mg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I dont understand why people get capped bloods- It doesnt tell us shit considering your weekly dosage. Total t could be 1501 for all we know. Thanks for posting but make sure next time to get uncapped test.
    The reason I got capped bloodwork is because my insurance covers all of it but the small amount I pay I know it's 100% correct and I have scheduled appoipments for every 3 months more if I need so that why my insurance accepts them and even if it is capped it shows the product is legit I understand what your saying don't get me wrong if I could find somewhere my insurance company would allow without capped labs I'd go n I've asked 100 times if there's anyway they can do it but like I said it does prove psl is authentic on there products. But again I get where your coming from and I do need to find a place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn! Iíll have to find and check them out.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,083 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I think that statement is a bit vague.. It does tell shit.. he posted bloods period, its more than most people do.. I see many vets post capped here and there, and its never an issue.. give credit where its due..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,083 Posts
    Rep Points

The reason I got capped bloodwork is because my insurance covers all of it but the small amount I pay I know it's 100% correct and I have scheduled appoipments for every 3 months more if I need so that why my insurance accepts them and even if it is capped it shows the product is legit I understand what your saying don't get me wrong if I could find somewhere my insurance company would allow without capped labs I'd go n I've asked 100 times if there's anyway they can do it but like I said it does prove psl is authentic on there products. But again I get where your coming from and I do need to find a place.

order online and get private med labs.. you can use them at almost any lab..

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,730 Posts
    Rep Points

Capped or not good for you for posting bloods bro! Like vision said it does show proof. More than half the people on here donít post bloods and just say I can tell itís good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Capped or not good for you for posting bloods bro! Like vision said it does show proof. More than half the people on here donít post bloods and just say I can tell itís good!

Thank you man I appreciate it that shows that the source that I get it from which PSL is 100% authentic there's nowhere else you can get test and Tren from that's going to be as good and as authentic and as good customer service as PSL I've placed well over 10 orders with that company and don't have a bad thing to say I always get blood work done yet maybe cap but it still shows proof and that's what people want I will get uncapped blood work but I have to find an insurance company that will cover it because it's outrageous and I can't afford to get uncapped blood work done just to show people pictures and it cost me $800 so that's why I go with the cat I'm paying less than $80 but you definitely can't beat PSL products and customer service their outstanding

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,730 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you man I appreciate it that shows that the source that I get it from which PSL is 100% authentic there's nowhere else you can get test and Tren from that's going to be as good and as authentic and as good customer service as PSL I've placed well over 10 orders with that company and don't have a bad thing to say I always get blood work done yet maybe cap but it still shows proof and that's what people want I will get uncapped blood work but I have to find an insurance company that will cover it because it's outrageous and I can't afford to get uncapped blood work done just to show people pictures and it cost me $800 so that's why I go with the cat I'm paying less than $80 but you definitely can't beat PSL products and customer service their outstanding

I live in a state where itís pretty much impossible to get bloods. Iíve tried the private labs and still nothing Iíll be trying to see about titan medical soon. The thing is bro you donít have to go crazy spending money on uncapped bloods to prove what we and everyone else know... PSL is hands down some of the best out there. Keep doing what your doing big guy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,971 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I think that statement is a bit vague.. It does tell shit.. he posted bloods period, its more than most people do.. I see many vets post capped here and there, and its never an issue.. give credit where its due..
    I think lifter just came off the wrong way. We all appreciate you doing bloods for sure and your results coming back capped certainly show theirs hormone in the vials. What he was getting at is even if what you have letís say is theoretically underdosed by 50% your bloods would have still came back capped at 1500. In order to get a better reading and see for yourself if the product is truly what it says it is then the un capped test is the best way to go. Like vision mentioned your not the only one who has done this and wonít be the last some guys run much higher doses and pull bloods with a capped test. Bloods will always vary from person to person you, vision, lifter, and myself can all run a cycle of the exact same testosterone pinning at the exact same time and draw bloods at the same time as well and all four of us will get different numbers back and some would be a few hundred points different probably. Once you pull bloods un capped a few times on testosterone you know 100% is dosed accurate like pharma grade then you will know when using a ugl what you should be pulling around.