Help, want to see my abs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Help, want to see my abs

Whatís up bros, looking for advice on my next blast. I have a coach that will help with nutrition and exercise regimen for 8 weeks. Heís not a guru with aas, so Iím here looking for tour guidance as to what compounds you recommend to optimize my results. Iíve been cruising for a few months now, my stats 5í8 200 lbs , Iíd say about 20-25 % body fat.

thanks for any info you provide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís your previous cycle history? How long have you been working out for? Whatís your diet look like? And personally Iíd key in diet and work out first to get down to a lower body fat before I jumped on anything just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

Not new to this. Not to sound like an ass but my join date was back in 2014. Needless to say a few cycles under my belt that have been all to build mass. I know how to workout and eat to gain. I will be getting a coach mostly for the diet side of things. My questions is strictly regarding cycle and compound information thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nopainnogain View Post
    Not new to this. Not to sound like an ass but my join date was back in 2014. Needless to say a few cycles under my belt that have been all to build mass. I know how to workout and eat to gain. I will be getting a coach mostly for the diet side of things. My questions is strictly regarding cycle and compound information thanks
    Not being an ass at all brother no harm taken just tryna get some more info.. never a bad thing to have more facts haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,998 Posts
    Rep Points

Dosages are obviously individual, but for fat loss my go to is test, tren ace, mast prop. I like something around 500 test, 300-350 each of tren and mast. More test is always good. I like anavar through the whole 8 weeks if possible at around 40mg (good var) and if you hate your liver and joints a little winny at the end. 3-4iu good GH daily along with it like IL puretropins or TP Meditrope blacks helps me quite a bit.

Pretty toxic, so I wouldn't do more than 8 weeks and do some UDCA or injectable glutathione along with it for the liver and kidney health.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

I was ran this combo awhile back and loved it until my life went sideways and had to drop everything cold turkey, short story as to how I ended up on trt. But we live and we learn. Any thing more mild than tren I can use ? Or if I do decide to ride the tren train again what ai should I go with? I know caber/ prami are hard to find last time I tried. And as a side note Iím a future nursing student I start in January so I need my sleep/rest lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts
    Rep Points

keep up on your bloods to keep your E in check and you shouldnt need caber or prami..

I was ran this combo awhile back and loved it until my life went sideways and had to drop everything cold turkey, short story as to how I ended up on trt. But we live and we learn. Any thing more mild than tren I can use ? Or if I do decide to ride the tren train again what ai should I go with? I know caber/ prami are hard to find last time I tried. And as a side note Iím a future nursing student I start in January so I need my sleep/rest lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,998 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by repitup View Post
    keep up on your bloods to keep your E in check and you shouldnt need caber or prami..
    Some still do. I personally have to run a little caber and nolva daily to prevent gyno on tren. Even with e2 crashed
    I don't think anything replaces tren for fat loss as far as compounds go. But it's not necessary honestly. Keep your diet 100% eating exact amounts of everything every day you'll get where you want to be regardless.

My more comfortable and preferred cutting gear is test/NPP. Better with mast. I really like nandrolone on a cut for retaining muscle and keeping your muscle full. Anavar can definitely help. GH helps even more in my experience, but it has to be good GH.

Yeah you gotta be able to keep your mind wrapped around the tren and not vice versa. It takes conscious control until you adapt to that and the control becomes second nature. Plus it will definitely shut you down harder than pretty much anything except trestolone.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points

its getting close to thanksgiving, most people are starting bulks? why now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points

Just being honest. You will not see abs unless you are under 10% body fat. At 200 pound and 25% body fats thats 50 pounds of fat. No steroid is going to take that off. I would shave off at least 30 pounds with heavy cardio and diet before touching gear. Just my opinion.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,711 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Just being honest. You will not see abs unless you are under 10% body fat. At 200 pound and 25% body fats thats 50 pounds of fat. No steroid is going to take that off. I would shave off at least 30 pounds with heavy cardio and diet before touching gear. Just my opinion.
    math is on point, IQ 132, I agree maybe a test only recomp cycle lots of cardio plan for next summer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

I uploaded a picture. Iím a bit bloated, I guessed on the 25 percent fat. I donít think is impossible to lose the belly with a coach on nutrition and exercise with obvious cardio. Hopefully the picture will provide better help on assisting me. I donít want to bulk and get fatter , either way I appreciate all the suggestions
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Diet brother... that's the only secret.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm just curious what's tatted on ur forearm lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points

You store fat sexily like me. No homo tho.