• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help, want to see my abs

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up bros, looking for advice on my next blast. I have a coach that will help with nutrition and exercise regimen for 8 weeks. He’s not a guru with aas, so I’m here looking for tour guidance as to what compounds you recommend to optimize my results. I’ve been cruising for a few months now, my stats 5’8 200 lbs , I’d say about 20-25 % body fat.

thanks for any info you provide

What’s your previous cycle history? How long have you been working out for? What’s your diet look like? And personally I’d key in diet and work out first to get down to a lower body fat before I jumped on anything just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not new to this. Not to sound like an ass but my join date was back in 2014. Needless to say a few cycles under my belt that have been all to build mass. I know how to workout and eat to gain. I will be getting a coach mostly for the diet side of things. My questions is strictly regarding cycle and compound information thanks

Not new to this. Not to sound like an ass but my join date was back in 2014. Needless to say a few cycles under my belt that have been all to build mass. I know how to workout and eat to gain. I will be getting a coach mostly for the diet side of things. My questions is strictly regarding cycle and compound information thanks

Not being an ass at all brother no harm taken just tryna get some more info.. never a bad thing to have more facts haha

Dosages are obviously individual, but for fat loss my go to is test, tren ace, mast prop. I like something around 500 test, 300-350 each of tren and mast. More test is always good. I like anavar through the whole 8 weeks if possible at around 40mg (good var) and if you hate your liver and joints a little winny at the end. 3-4iu good GH daily along with it like IL puretropins or TP Meditrope blacks helps me quite a bit.

Pretty toxic, so I wouldn't do more than 8 weeks and do some UDCA or injectable glutathione along with it for the liver and kidney health.

I was ran this combo awhile back and loved it until my life went sideways and had to drop everything cold turkey, short story as to how I ended up on trt. But we live and we learn. Any thing more mild than tren I can use ? Or if I do decide to ride the tren train again what ai should I go with? I know caber/ prami are hard to find last time I tried. And as a side note I’m a future nursing student I start in January so I need my sleep/rest lol

keep up on your bloods to keep your E in check and you shouldnt need caber or prami..

I was ran this combo awhile back and loved it until my life went sideways and had to drop everything cold turkey, short story as to how I ended up on trt. But we live and we learn. Any thing more mild than tren I can use ? Or if I do decide to ride the tren train again what ai should I go with? I know caber/ prami are hard to find last time I tried. And as a side note I’m a future nursing student I start in January so I need my sleep/rest lol

keep up on your bloods to keep your E in check and you shouldnt need caber or prami..
Some still do. I personally have to run a little caber and nolva daily to prevent gyno on tren. Even with e2 crashed
I don't think anything replaces tren for fat loss as far as compounds go. But it's not necessary honestly. Keep your diet 100% eating exact amounts of everything every day you'll get where you want to be regardless.

My more comfortable and preferred cutting gear is test/NPP. Better with mast. I really like nandrolone on a cut for retaining muscle and keeping your muscle full. Anavar can definitely help. GH helps even more in my experience, but it has to be good GH.

Yeah you gotta be able to keep your mind wrapped around the tren and not vice versa. It takes conscious control until you adapt to that and the control becomes second nature. Plus it will definitely shut you down harder than pretty much anything except trestolone.

its getting close to thanksgiving, most people are starting bulks? why now

Just being honest. You will not see abs unless you are under 10% body fat. At 200 pound and 25% body fats thats 50 pounds of fat. No steroid is going to take that off. I would shave off at least 30 pounds with heavy cardio and diet before touching gear. Just my opinion.

IML Gear Cream!
Just being honest. You will not see abs unless you are under 10% body fat. At 200 pound and 25% body fats thats 50 pounds of fat. No steroid is going to take that off. I would shave off at least 30 pounds with heavy cardio and diet before touching gear. Just my opinion.
math is on point, IQ 132, I agree maybe a test only recomp cycle lots of cardio plan for next summer

I uploaded a picture. I’m a bit bloated, I guessed on the 25 percent fat. I don’t think is impossible to lose the belly with a coach on nutrition and exercise with obvious cardio. Hopefully the picture will provide better help on assisting me. I don’t want to bulk and get fatter , either way I appreciate all the suggestions

Attachments

• 954B1A35-7CE1-4FDB-B907-303D816232CC.jpeg
    954B1A35-7CE1-4FDB-B907-303D816232CC.jpeg
    528.3 KB · Views: 51
I'm just curious what's tatted on ur forearm lol

Start cardio and make sure your heart rate is at 80%. Calculate your BMR and make sure your calorie intake is below that. I am under 8% year around and when trying to get ready for show significantly lower calories.

For extreme fat loss two suggestions.

1) Cut carbs and sugar out completely. Keto diet. Get the keto sticks from Walgreens that shows you if you are ketosis. I know several people that lost 30 plus pounds on this. No cheating.

2) One meal a day before noon and nothing else until the next day. This fasting method is also proven that it will drop significant weight.

Both will take lots of discipline. At the end its all about BMR and calorie intake.

I mean...if you're going to starve yourself with a single meal a day, why not just throw up after your meals? How do you think the super models keep so slim?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I uploaded a picture. I’m a bit bloated, I guessed on the 25 percent fat. I don’t think is impossible to lose the belly with a coach on nutrition and exercise with obvious cardio. Hopefully the picture will provide better help on assisting me. I don’t want to bulk and get fatter , either way I appreciate all the suggestions
Move that cam over lets see more of that sleeve!!!!!!!!!

anyhow, Your % is to high to let the compounds bring on the waistline.. diet along with some HITT will get you down in or around where you wanna be.. theres no reason you can't get down to 10-12%.. I would focus on 2 cycles, get yourself down and as peeled as you can with this one, between this and the next, focus on diet and cardo/HITT like holy hell, than hit an other blast/cycle for a mock recomp and you should be riding out that last cycle with a good duration with your waistline /abs visible..
The reason I suggest 2 target goals is because you can achieve this by the end of this cycle, but it feels GREAT having this while you're in the prime/peek of a cycle, thus the suggested of 2 cycles..

so... that sleeve?!?!

I just seen where you said cruising, this works even better, between each blast, add masteron.. this is to free up test and really get the most out of your cruise..

Okay bro’s thanks for all the advice, I will stick to the cruise for a bit longer. Increase cardio and maybe look into keto diet and see how that goes. It’s my daughters name on my forearm for those wondering lol. Vision you recommended adding master on to my cruise currently ?

Get Shredded!
Okay bro’s thanks for all the advice, I will stick to the cruise for a bit longer. Increase cardio and maybe look into keto diet and see how that goes. It’s my daughters name on my forearm for those wondering lol. Vision you recommended adding master on to my cruise currently ?
Deff add mast, you will get more out of your test.
Here is some info on my TRT dosage with bloods last month.. You can clearly see the free test levels and the low E2, as the mast helped lower SHBG, I would also suggest adding proviron at low to moderate dose (50mgs ED)

Here's my recent bloods on 200mg Pharma script Test Cyp WITH MAST AND PROVIRON!

As many of you know I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products...
AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

This is great information thank you for sharing this. I will add this to my cruise and see how bloods look.

Back