• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex capsules

Tabs and capsules are different things, you want info on doing powder filled empty capsules?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I’ve got some arimidex powder but I have no idea how to dosage it In a capsule

There are scoopers that are specific for powder dosing, I’ll link em. Then just adjust for whatever mg powder you got (some math)

SuperDosing Static-Free Micro Scoop Variety 3 Pack, 6 Milligram - 30 Mg Measuring Spoons. Sturdy For Easy, Mess-Free Nootropic Supplement Powder Measurement. Get 1 of Each Size Tiny Spoon, 3 Sizes. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077VSD8H2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_nQiQDb5KSVMSH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can cap it yourself, but you are going to have a hard time doing it. Arimidex is prescribed in 1mg dosages, and that is a minscule amount of compound. So you may have to use a filler.

You are going to need to buy a capping machine like the one below. Once you know what size capsules you have, you have to figure out how much volume each capsule holds. At which point you need to know how much actual Arimidex powder you are going to need to fill say 100caps. So say you want to make all the capsules 1mg each, you are going to need 10grams of raw Arimidex. Now each capsule might hold say 500mgs of raw powder. You would need to add enough filler to fill each capsule as well.

It can be tricky. What you can do is take the whole sum of all FILLER powders and put in a blender or coffee grinder, with the whole sum of all the ARIM powder and blend it up nice and well. Then you can just pour the entire mixture into the capping machine and still get an accurate capsule, if this makes sense.

Or you can do it the old fashioned manual hard way and take a micro scooper, scoop out 1mg at a time and place it into the empty capsule and put the top of the caps on by hand. This is much of a pain in the ass but can work too minus using fillers.

https://www.amazon.com/Capsule-Fill...rds=pil+capping+machine&qid=1571326955&sr=8-2

711bZ%2Blxk6L._SL1280_.jpg

Last edited:
Point Blank you cannot cap a 1 mg dose without a $1,500 + scale and even then it is very hard.

It is very hard to cap anything under 10 mg without a very expensive scale, your only option is to make an oral suspension or oral solution

Point Blank you cannot cap a 1 mg dose without a $1,500 + scale and even then it is very hard.

It is very hard to cap anything under 10 mg without a very expensive scale, your only option is to make an oral suspension or oral solution
You got to listen to this man. He knows his stuff what I need advice this is where I go.

Also I think Wesley might have made a typing mistake.
1 gram of Adex powder=1000, 1mg caps

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
You got to listen to this man. He knows his stuff what I need advice this is where I go.

Also I think Wesley might have made a typing mistake.
1 gram of Adex powder=1000, 1mg caps

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yes......1 gram = 1,000 milligrams.

Just so you could understand a 1 milligram dose is like a pen head of powder, a tiny little flake.

Last edited:
So you’re saying the licky fingertip method doesn’t work with Adex?

Personally I think anyone mixing powders for caps or tablets without a proper mixer are getting inconsistent results. Even in a v-mixer I would pulverize and mix powders for a couple hours to be sure.

Back