Pharmacom Store

Primo Insomnia - same as tren?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Primo Insomnia - same as tren?

So Iíve been running primo E since March at 630-700mg per week along with test prop at 350ish. Since then my sleep has been sooo hit and miss itís ridiculous. I ran npp with it and had test prop lower at 210 and my sleep was a little better.

i was wondering if anyone had any experience with eliminating the insomnia? Is it like trensomnia? Will masteron help like it does for tren, or should I run low test with? My trensomnia in the past was fine when I ran test/tren/mast together, but also with low test at like 175 prop per week.

i tried upping my primo to 840 along with 335 test prop and the insomnia got way worse. I also added 200mg of DHB (1-test cyp) which also did not help matters. I will say though that primo and dhb together is basically tren with way less sides (except sleep haha)

I recently went to ED shots of test prop to see if it will help instead of EOD. I am also going to lower it to 250ish to see if it eliminates the insomnia. Only downside is the lack of fullness, but I can deal with it if it means I can sleep. Besides that though test prop / primo e / 1 test is the perfect combo for me and I highly recommend it. Slow lean gains. Vascular as fuck. Dry and hard as a rock.

i take zinc, magnesium, taurine, l-theanine, ashwagandha before bed along with a non-benzo sleeping med and I fall asleep no problem, but I wake up 3-4 times and struggle to fall back to sleep each night.

anyone have experience they can share with high doses of primo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

I've never ran Primo, too pricey for me, so I can't address whether on not your sleep issues are directly related. But the first thing I have to wonder when I hear "Primo" is whether or not you have legit Primo. Did you get it from one of the sources here on ASF?
    And you've been running Primo since March? Thats seven months, was that a typo??

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

No not a typo. Itís been a great 7 months. This stuff is so gentle compared to running tren and mast. And no itís not from a sponsor here but it is quite a reputable brand and sponsors on a private forum that I have since been banned from (gh15 - the guy is a fucking tool). My DHB is from a sponsor here however (juicepal) who also was a gh15 sponsor until recently.

the primo quality is not really a question. The look is unmistakeable and the only thing that could replicate it would be tren, and the oil is green not amber like gods nectar. I have been using gear on and off for 7 years but this is the first time taking primo to high levels so Iím unfamiliar with its side effects. Primo 200 makes it actually feasible to run too. 1ml eod is 700 a week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm doing my first primo run now @ 600mgs a week. It def messes with my sleep too. I wake up alot throughout the night. Usually have to eat and lay back down

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,418 Posts
    Rep Points

I never had that from primo, but some compounds have disrupted my sleep.. If you been on since march and its effecting you that much, maybe to a break man, that's a long haul..
    also, this topic may have some ideas and suggestions far as sleep is concerned.. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...49#post1592649

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,953 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I never had that from primo, but some compounds have disrupted my sleep.. If you been on since march and its effecting you that much, maybe to a break man, that's a long haul..
    also, this topic may have some ideas and suggestions far as sleep is concerned.. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...49#post1592649
    I was gonna say, blasting effects my sleep no matter what it is. Especially when I'm on anything other than test for extended periods of time, after a point I start getting bad side effects like insomnia and high blood pressure (which makes my sleep even worse).

I would try dropping the primo and upping the test a little bit to give your endocrine system a break. You might just be way overdue for a cruise and some homeostasis.

I gotta ask, how are your lipids looking after that long of a DHT run? I'd imagine they're hammered dogshit. Remember, bloods are always clean when you cruise...it's the time you're on that is building the plaque and doing the damage. The less you clean out the worse it gets. Might be a good time for a coronary calcium scan or a stress test...

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,418 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I was gonna say, blasting effects my sleep no matter what it is. Especially when I'm on anything other than test for extended periods of time, after a point I start getting bad side effects like insomnia and high blood pressure (which makes my sleep even worse).

I would try dropping the primo and upping the test a little bit to give your endocrine system a break. You might just be way overdue for a cruise and some homeostasis.

I gotta ask, how are your lipids looking after that long of a DHT run? I'd imagine they're hammered dogshit. Remember, bloods are always clean when you cruise...it's the time you're on that is building the plaque and doing the damage. The less you clean out the worse it gets. Might be a good time for a coronary calcium scan or a stress test...
    Without a doubt a good portion of blasts do affect my sleep. My sleep comes first and foremost, there is zero negotiating.. I will go out of my way to do whatever I can in order to have a good night sleep..once my quality of sleep is compromised everything around me deteriorates, what's the point anymore after that???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,953 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Without a doubt a good portion of blasts do affect my sleep. My sleep comes first and foremost, there is zero negotiating.. I will go out of my way to do whatever I can in order to have a good night sleep..once my quality of sleep is compromised everything around me deteriorates, what's the point anymore after that???
    Exactly. Everything goes to pot once your sleep suffers. I mean you can beat yourself down every day but if you can't sleep and recover...what's the point?

That's why I've been struggling to much lately. The complete lack of quality sleep is leaving me worthless day in and day out. Even making my memory worse. Sucks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah things were fine recently as I was doing a course for 8 months and not working so I had more time to sleep and compensate for the lost time but now that Iím full time working again I havenít had a full nights sleep and itís throwing my training in the dirt. Iím going to drop test prop down to 210 and see if it helps. If itís not so much estrogen related then at least a lower blood pressure will be helpful. Also that thread listing gaba was very helpful too, itís probably the only thing I havenít tried. Iíll work it in.

thanks for your input guys

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,418 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Msanchezy View Post
    Yeah things were fine recently as I was doing a course for 8 months and not working so I had more time to sleep and compensate for the lost time but now that Iím full time working again I havenít had a full nights sleep and itís throwing my training in the dirt. Iím going to drop test prop down to 210 and see if it helps. If itís not so much estrogen related then at least a lower blood pressure will be helpful. Also that thread listing gaba was very helpful too, itís probably the only thing I havenít tried. Iíll work it in.

Definitely dial things down a bit man.. keep in mind that myostatin levels are going to be jack'd, being on for that long becomes counterproductive, even to the point you can't even make a session because you feel like dirt..
    Far as the Gaba, for myself it helps me with sleep tremendously it gives me a nice calm feeling,some guys don't get that feeling at all but the one thing I do notice that almost everybody has in common whether they feel it or not is a fact that they report actually achieving deep sleep.. don't go by the feel but rather gauge it by how you sleep.. just because you may not feel it physically does not mean it's working. I just wanted to put that out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,953 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Msanchezy View Post

Have you gotten any bloodwork done recently? There could be more to the story here.

Lack of sleep definitely doesn't help, but the little test you're on isn't what I'd be looking at. I'd look to the foreign hormones first, since they tend to cause more adverse reactions than bioidentical ones. Even mild ones like primo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo definately affects captain sleep... When i start it or raise doses i get drenched with sweat like tren too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so Iíd say itís just a blood pressure thing

switched test from from eod to ed and dropped the dose to 210 a week with aspirin before bed and now Iím sleeping like a rock

im able to donate blood again (we can only do it every 3 months) so Iíll be doing that shortly and then Iíll crank the primo back to 840 from 700 and see how it goes again