• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kamala Harris calls for Trump to be banned from Twitter

She’s a wetard. Seriously this is what the Democratic Party talks about lol. Sad people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is running for president.

What better way to win then silence your opponent?

What better way to win then impeach him all together??

Totally biased and transparent behavior.

Libertards never cease to amaze.

These idiots are running for the presidential nomination and they think their only job is to get rid of trump, if you vote democrat you’re an idiot plain and simple

These idiots are running for the presidential nomination and they think their only job is to get rid of trump, if you vote democrat you’re an idiot plain and simple

Definitely.

Next CNN headline.........
Kamala Harris blocks Trump on twitter!

They’re absolutely ridiculous

did she tweet that, lolz. seriously tho they have no plan or policies to run on all they got is impeach trump

I honestly can’t imagine anyone taking this group of idiots seriously .... nut jobs, everyone of them.

Over 10,000 trump voters are already outside American Airlines center waiting for the MAGA rally to begin.

Ban that kamala

IML Gear Cream!
Over 10,000 trump voters are already outside American Airlines center waiting for the MAGA rally to begin.

Ban that kamala

And meanwhile the Dems probably have 100 or less waiting for their "town hall rally". :funny:

I honestly can’t imagine anyone taking this group of idiots seriously .... nut jobs, everyone of them.

The worst part is there will be plenty lining up to vote for these nut jobs, Hillary got 65 million votes..... there’s a lot of idiots in this country

Kamala Harris calls for Trump to be banned from Twitter

https://youtu.be/w_F2nUlwl_0

Spoken like the true fascist that she is. Typical lib tactic is to silence other ideas since their own can never stand up to actual scrutiny. Im no republican mind you, don't like labels....borders, language, culture, small govt, enforcement of contracts, strong national defense and generally just being kind to each other are enough for any country. MAGA all the way

Last edited:
I disagree with Harris. Twitter is one of Trump's best ways to expose himself to the voters. His own staffers have utterly failed to stop him after 2.5 yrs tho they've tried mightily.

One of my fav recent tweets:

"#IMPEACHMITTROMNEY"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1180559858699030529

The GOP is beginning to show cracks.

Trump is losing support in the military as well. Here's the latest, this one from Admiral William H. McRaven, former commander of the United States Special Operations Command:

But, beneath the outward sense of hope and duty that I witnessed at these two events, there was an underlying current of frustration, humiliation, anger and fear that echoed across the sidelines. The America that they believed in was under attack, not from without, but from within.

These men and women, of all political persuasions, have seen the assaults on our institutions: on the intelligence and law enforcement community, the State Department and the press. They have seen our leaders stand beside despots and strongmen, preferring their government narrative to our own. They have seen us abandon our allies and have heard the shouts of betrayal from the battlefield. As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, “I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/17/opinion/trump-mcraven-syria-military.html

Dont take away his rope...he hasn't finished the noose for himself 😂

Definitely.
What is wrong with democrats??
It isn't what it was back in the 80's. Democrats stand for nothing but their own interests and hidden agendas!
Democrats.. you are allowed to change from being a democrat. Your not locked in to that one spot.. Wake up..

Point of origin.

Get Shredded!
point of origin facts is the best way to know what’s going on these days, none of the MSM is credible imo.

There are 65 MILLION Americans who vote for Trump regardless of this one guys opinions. 40,000 of those people showed up a very liberal blue Dallas Texas last night for Trumps MAGA rally.

Heres a link of 50,000 more American (immigrants) cheering Trumps name in Houston.... Thats 90,000 TRUMP2020 voters in the two biggest and debatably the bluest cities in Texas :)

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/howdy-modi-trump-rally-crowd-photos/

Last edited:
So what's everyone's main source of facts these days... Tucker Carlson? Hannity, Alex Jones? Or Rush still?
I like Jimmy Dore, or Tim Poole, seem to put together pretty good detailed reporting. but almost all reporting is done from the internet and not in person which makes me skeptical of all news whether its cable news or internet reporting

So what's everyone's main source of facts these days... Tucker Carlson? Hannity, Alex Jones? Or Rush still?
Hannity and Tucker have the top 2 shows out of all the cable news networks. CNN's top show is #27. That should tell you something.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

More ex-military turning against Trump:

James Stavridis, PhD, Admiral, US Navy (Retired) Supreme Allied Commander at NATO 2009-2013, Operating Executive at The Carlyle Group

Glad to see @realDonaldTrump and President Erdogan buried the hatchet. Too bad it was right in the back of the Kurds. We can do so much better in working with our allies, partners, and friends. It should be the key to our strategy.

https://twitter.com/stavridisj

point of origin facts is the best way to know what’s going on these days, none of the MSM is credible imo.

There are 65 MILLION Americans who vote for Trump regardless of this one guys opinions. 40,000 of those people showed up a very liberal blue Dallas Texas last night for Trumps MAGA rally.

Heres a link of 50,000 more American (immigrants) cheering Trumps name in Houston.... Thats 90,000 TRUMP2020 voters in the two biggest and debatably the bluest cities in Texas :)

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/howdy-modi-trump-rally-crowd-photos/

He won 63 million last time so, maybe. It's clear from the rallies that his base absolutely adores him but that's only a portion of those votes.

But you really think he's winning PA and MI again? Polling there suggests an enormous number of Trump voters feeling completely conned, and a lot of Democrats and Independents who stayed home because of Hillary are unlikely to do so in 2020. In fact, I think Trump stands a good chance of losing (from 2016 results) Arizona, Florida, North Carolina... and then it's game over. Even Wisconsin, Iowa, and Ohio may be lost.

Handy map here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election

That's if he even makes it to the election. I think the GOP will be turning on him within a couple months and Senate conviction will end him.

Hannity and Tucker have the top 2 shows out of all the cable news networks. CNN's top show is #27. That should tell you something.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Fox is a behemoth for sure, has been for a long time. TV-wise it looks like they definitely dominate right wing opinion forming.

TOTAL VIEWERS (Nielsen Live+SD data) / vs. Q2 ’18 / # of Telecasts

1. Hannity (3,151,000) / -6% / 54 telecasts
  2. Tucker Carlson Tonight (2,822,000) / +5% / 62 telecasts
  3. The Rachel Maddow Show (2,561,000) / -7% / 61 telecasts
  4. The Ingraham Angle (2,428,000) / -9% / 60 telecasts
  5. The Five (2,336,000) / +5% / 64 telecasts
  6. The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell (2,010,000) / -8% / 60 telecasts
  7. Special Report with Bret Baier (2,008,000) / -4% / 65 telecasts
  8. The Story with Martha MacCallum (1,760,000) / -11% / 65 telecasts
  9. All In with Chris Hayes (1,552,000) / -12% / 62 telecasts
  10. America’s Newsroom (1,531,000) / -6% / 197 telecasts
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here-are-the-top-cable-news-shows-of-q2-2019/407842/

But then... the problem with Fox is that it's become the White People's Network. The GOP has a similar problem with its voters. That's a recipe for disaster -- might squeak through the elections now base on White rage (nicely whipped up by Fox's reality) but it's got no future.

From January through August 2018, Fox News viewers were “94% White, 3% Hispanic, 2% Asian, and 1% Black.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-old-is-the-average-fox-news-viewer-in-america.html/

More background on Admiral McRaven. I didn't know he was a SEAL or oversaw the Bin Laden raid.

The retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven, a Navy SEAL who oversaw the raid that took out al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, gave a bleak assessment of President Donald Trump and alleged the commander in chief was gutting the country of the "nation's principles."

https://www.businessinsider.com/william-mcraven-navy-seal-us-is-under-attack-from-trump-2019-10

Im guessing this was written an hour or so before the white house negotiated a cease fire.
LOL!

Im guessing this was written an hour or so before the white house negotiated a cease fire.
LOL!

Maybe, dunno.

In any case there's no ceasefire. Trump simply believes he has one, Erdogan tells him it's real and Trump believes him (why?), but on-the-ground reports show it's nonsense. I guess it's a question of talking points vs. reality.

Maybe, dunno.

In any case there's no ceasefire. Trump simply believes he has one, Erdogan tells him it's real and Trump believes him (why?), but on-the-ground reports show it's nonsense. I guess it's a question of talking points vs. reality.
Negotiations take time. Give it a week or two. The armchair quarter backs always amuse me.

Maybe, dunno.

When there is an agreement to stop shooting it's called a cease fire. Just because there was some sniper fire and a couple of mortar shells dropped this morning doesn't mean shit. How many prisoners of war were killed after Japan surrendered? Does that mean they didn't surrender?

More background on Admiral McRaven. I didn't know he was a SEAL or oversaw the Bin Laden raid.

The retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven, a Navy SEAL who oversaw the raid that took out al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, gave a bleak assessment of President Donald Trump and alleged the commander in chief was gutting the country of the "nation's principles."

https://www.businessinsider.com/william-mcraven-navy-seal-us-is-under-attack-from-trump-2019-10
Read his book. It’s a glimpse into what a real patriot is.

Back