• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kamala Harris calls for Trump to be banned from Twitter

IML Gear Cream!
When there is an agreement to stop shooting it's called a cease fire. Just because there was some sniper fire and a couple of mortar shells dropped this morning doesn't mean shit. How many prisoners of war were killed after Japan surrendered? Does that mean they didn't surrender?
They aren't drinking beers with each other during the cease fire.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Read his book. It’s a glimpse into what a real patriot is.

I will, thx. "Sea Stories" right?

Already got "Sailing True North" by Adm. James Stavridis (another Trump critic) on the xmas list for my dad (ex-Navy). I'll add the one you recommend and read em both when I visit, lol.

When there is an agreement to stop shooting it's called a cease fire. Just because there was some sniper fire and a couple of mortar shells dropped this morning doesn't mean shit. How many prisoners of war were killed after Japan surrendered? Does that mean they didn't surrender?

There were continuing artillery barrages on Ras al-Ayn the day after the ceasefire, in addition to mortars etc. Erdogan dismissed all reports of hostilities as "disinformation" but later admitted to Trump directly that there was some "minor" sniper and mortar fire. Trump then tweeted it. So I guess that's the source of that. I wouldn't trust Erdogan even if you're a diehard Trumper.

Back