• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleep.

479mitch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been having trouble with sleep. From anxiety from work and tren. I looking to supplement with GABA and 5-HTP. #1 has anyone tried these two? What are your thoughts. #2 with the supplement/vitamin industry unregulated. Does any have companies the trust or know of some kind of 3rd testing? So I don’t waste my money. Thanks in advance

I’d say the Tren is the main issue to why you cant sleep. It makes me not able to sleep either. I notice with the long ester ( E ) I’m able to sleep a little better. Zinc also helps a little. And taking a shower before bed helps. I dont know the cure to trensomnia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Zinc tip

I’d say the Tren is the main issue to why you cant sleep. It makes me not able to sleep either. I notice with the long ester ( E ) I’m able to sleep a little better. Zinc also helps a little. And taking a shower before bed helps. I dont know the cure to trensomnia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been having trouble with sleep. From anxiety from work and tren. I looking to supplement with GABA and 5-HTP. #1 has anyone tried these two? What are your thoughts. #2 with the supplement/vitamin industry unregulated. Does any have companies the trust or know of some kind of 3rd testing? So I don’t waste my money. Thanks in advance

Been there, done that. If you have existing sleep problems (like many of us), tren makes it that much worse. Magnesium was about the biggest benefit I found. I use it, gaba, and OTC sleep aid like unisom (on or off tren). Magnesium seems to help some with the tren night sweats too.

Having said all that, I doubt I will ever run tren again...it jacks up my sleep that much. :(

Might want to try Kratom- Theanine or CBD .You will find many reviews on Straight Up krat on this site .Luck-OD

Several Options:

CBD
Melatonin/Valerian Root Blends
Benadryl
Nyquil
Tylenol PM
Ambien CR is a miracle for sleep while on tren but can impair memory, especially if mixed w alcohol so caution if you choose this option.

Might want to try Kratom- Theanine or CBD .You will find many reviews on Straight Up krat on this site .Luck-OD
Depends on the kratom though.
A nice scoop of what I use wires me to hell and back

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For general sleep you can try:
Melatonin 5mg
Magnesium 200-225 mg
Zinc 50 mg
Take all an hour prior to sleep.

I'd also look into some Red Kratom. It will relax you and help you to fall asleep. Straight Up Kratom sells good quality kratom.
www.straightupkratom.com

I was using CBD oil tincture’s for about two months an hour before bed and I would sleep like a baby. $60 for 1500 mL supply.... I put about four drops under my tongue twice a day and it worked for me. For context, I’ve struggled with severe anxiety my whole life and CBD was the only thing that ever helped me sleep... I’ve been through all the Rx sleep meds & nothing worked.

Tried magnesium, melatonin, 5htp, unisom, gaba, valerion root, lemon seed extract, cbd. Also Pharms like Xanax. Kratom makes me nauseous.

Only thing that works for me is Ambien. Problem is I have been taking it for years and have a hefty tolerance so my script runs out early every month.

Don't need the speech on why this is bad. I'm well aware.

IML Gear Cream!
Phenibut has always done the trick for me - just dont take it too many consecutive days.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Friends I have struggled for my whole life to find the best sleep meds. I have severe insomnia, have since I was 5 years old.

Only a few things have worked. Ambien CR was a miracle drug until I found myself sleepwalking, working and writing company emails in my sleep, unbeknownst to me. Sex w my gf and calling her a diff womans name.

Causes severe memory loss. And is very very common. It worked, but those sides, as you can imagine..No.

I finally found something insane I want to tell you about.

Injectable Benadryl. The best option I have ever found to date. Very hard to source.

Even oral benadryl at 50-100mgs before bed can help...

Darken your rooms, remove lights. Hot shower or alternatng showers before bed. No computers or iphones a few hours before bed. Read a book. You literally have to make it a process and I promise you it will work. The combination of all these methods is magical and you will feel normal once again.

Friends I have struggled for my whole life to find the best sleep meds. I have severe insomnia, have since I was 5 years old.

Only a few things have worked. Ambien CR was a miracle drug until I found myself sleepwalking, working and writing company emails in my sleep, unbeknownst to me. Sex w my gf and calling her a diff womans name.

Causes severe memory loss. And is very very common. It worked, but those sides, as you can imagine..No.

I finally found something insane I want to tell you about.

Injectable Benadryl. The best option I have ever found to date. Very hard to source.

Even oral benadryl at 50-100mgs before bed can help...

Darken your rooms, remove lights. Hot shower or alternatng showers before bed. No computers or iphones a few hours before bed. Read a book. You literally have to make it a process and I promise you it will work. The combination of all these methods is magical and you will feel normal once again.

^^^ this can work - but lately am using a good red ( straightup ) strain of kratom ( 6 grams) - 25 mgs of cbd-and 12-15 mgs of THC . Bingo -OD

^^^ this can work - but lately am using a good red ( straightup ) strain of kratom ( 6 grams) - 25 mgs of cbd-and 12-15 mgs of THC . Bingo -OD

ordawg - what is your timing like with the red kratom? right before bed? couple of hour before bed? I've been experimenting with the red K and haven't found a good protocol yet.

ordawg - what is your timing like with the red kratom? right before bed? couple of hour before bed? I've been experimenting with the red K and haven't found a good protocol yet.

I use the Krat about 1 hour before bed and cbd and thc drops about 15 minutes after the krat .I also like to take it with grapefruit juice -Luck-OD

Back