• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LeBron James is a bitch.

I was reading some of lebrons comments on the issue and the hypocrisy is astounding, calling out morey for being uneducated when all lebron has done in the past is prove to people how uneducated and uninformed he is lol

Funny they want to cry about the nba being some slave owners but now he’s doing exactly what master say, this is all about the money

He might be "misinformed" to be making such statements. Oh wait he totally made all the correct statements about LeBron. It ridiculous to lick China's taint when they only make up 12% I believe of your viewership and sales. Finding people to actually stand up and tell it like it is, is difficult to find. I applaud this guy.

Whatever comes out of LeBron’s mouth really makes him a whiny bitch.

This dumb mfer wanted Morey disciplined for speaking out against communist China but wants to use his 1st Amendment right to dog Trump at every chance.

Smart guy

The rights afforded to each American under the Constitution has been paid for, in blood..

I guess those are the things him (and those like him) fail to remember .. We weren't given these rights..

We fought for these rights.. We bled for these rights.. Died for these rights..

And we'll do it all over again, if we must.. Minus the NBA

Nike controls the NBA. NBA controls the players. So in effect Nike controls the players...

IML Gear Cream!
He is a bitch and will always be a bitch.

Yup in the same vein Kanye West is just as bad even though he's a rapper.

LeBron is a black racist who thinks white people has run down the black race!! What a moron ,I’ll be glad when God judges his ass,he will think “racist”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trump 2020

The only reason to try and impeach a POTUS who has 15 months left is office is because they know he will get re-elected and they know they cannot beat him.

Get Shredded!
Kanye and Lebron are both idiots...judging intelligence by net worth in a country that idolizes the likes of Kanyes other half and gluttonous eating contests is hilarious

What is your net worth?

Net worth makes someone smart. Come on geniuses in the world aren’t always rich. So if that’s how we are gonna do it the Steve Harvey is smart also Kanye is an idiot bet you didn’t like when he said George bush don’t like black people. They both fucking idiots no reason to go back and forth

Net worth makes someone smart. Come on geniuses in the world aren’t always rich.

Kanye West's Net Worth: $240 Million In 2019. Kanye West placed fourth on this year's ranking of the world's wealthiest hip-hop artists, which appears in the latest issue of Forbes.

Same logic applies to LeBron too then, no?

And to George Soros, Jeff Bezos, and the Oracle of Omaha? Much "smarter" than Trump.

He just plays basketball.

And no I do not think there is a direct correlation between net-worth and intelligence in all situations, the Kardashians are a prime example.

But I also do not think that Kanye West is stupid.

And no I do not think there is a direct correlation between net-worth and intelligence in all situations, the Kardashians are a prime example.

But I also do not think that Kanye West is stupid.

Amen dude!! All blacks let money get to Thier heads and then they aren’t scared to speak publicly about how racist they are against white people!! They make me sick to my stomach

The only reason to try and impeach a POTUS who has 15 months left is office is because they know he will get re-elected and they know they cannot beat him.

They have NOBODY - Trump will easily win - but - we all still need to get out and VOTE when the time comes !! OD

600 million people in China watch the NBA. That is a huge reason for their overly inflated salaries. If that source of money ceased to exist NBA owners could go bankrupt giving the current contracts they are paying out. That is the situation they put themselves in.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back