• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 got me a DWI

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Everyone,

Hope everybody is doing alright. So I wanted to tell my story as a potential warning to others to just remain careful and don't never give the police a reason to stop you. Although, that said, I maintain that I was careful and that I am, in fact, innocent of these charges. First, a brief overview: I had come off of a cycle about 2 months earlier and had a fairly decent amount going on in my life. I had taken about 3 weeks off from the gym which is rare for me, especially right after a cycle when I'm trying to maintain my gains. Anyway, I got my shit together, tightened up my diet and got back in the gym full force (although a little less frequent than is normal for me; I was getting there about 4 days a week, sometimes only 3 - generally I prefer 4-6 days a week). As I got back into the mix, I kept hearing about the MK-677 shit that was supposed to be almost identical to GH. My understanding was that it stimulated the pituitary gland to produce more GH, but was far more effective than any peptide or SARM that made similar claims. I also read / heard that it produced a massive, insatiable appetite, and that it helped people sleep, often deeper and longer. Moreover, I came to understand that lethargy was another side effect of MK-677 but that this was rather easy to fix as a few days off (after the substance had been in your system long enough that missing a dose wasn't a big deal) and / or raising one's blood sugar would drastically offset the lethargy. So I ordered Mk-677 and began at 20mg per night. I experimented for about 5 days or so but settled on only taking a 20 mg tablet at night and on rare occasions taking another 10mg a few hours before working out depending on a multitude of factors. Finally, I don' t have much time to feel lethargic so I added GW-50516 (the number sequence might be wrong, and I know people are gonna have something to say about this combination, but I'm just being honest here).

Fast forward to about 3 1/2 weeks later. The Mk-677 has done a good job maintaining my mass from my last cycle and keeping my gut in check from my less disciplined than usual diet. However, the lethargy is real, for me anyway. I'm catching myself nodding out like I'm on dope or pain pills. I eliminated all daytime use, added a bunch of carbs and even sugar (my arch-nemesis) to my diet. I had taken Adderall at times in the past as a pre workout or to get through boring ass shit, but I got some to see if it helped. I'm talking a drug that is almost chemically identical to crystal meth: barely did a thing. However, this was not all the time. A good percentage of the time I was coherent, aware, sharp, self-aware, even quick-witted. No one seemed to notice anything around me. Truthfully, I just felt tired. I figured I'd take precautions, but finish the batch. I had some rip stack coming in and I was closing in on 3 1/2 months off gear. I was hoping to start up again at the 4 month mark and wanted to see how the brief overlap of substances mixed together.

So one morning, I leave to run an errand. On the way home, I pull over and take a 20 min nap. I was only blocks away but I felt like I had to. Then I leave again to get a protein smoothie and spike the old blood sugar a little. I pulled up outside the store, rested my head for a second, and was out for like 5-10 min. Now, I gotta go to work. truthfully, I felt fine. I really did. Moreover, I had no intoxicants if any kind in my system. 100% sober. A few miles away I feel a little tired and kind of "zone out" for a sec. I knocked my shifter into neutral and briefly lifted my foot off the break. I rolled forward and tapped the car in front of me. We got out, she yelled, I asked if she was ok and if I could do anything. She examined the cars and, made some sort of sighing noise, and got back in her car. Light turned green, she took off.

I realized that I was tired enough that I hit another car. A tap, but still, not good to be driving like that. Subsequently, I pulled into the nearest parking lot ( filed with security cameras fortunately), pulled into a spot, and leaned back while glancing at my phone. My plan was to respond to work when needed, but to really rest for a bit. My guess is somehow my brain hadn't gotten out of it's last stage of sleep.

Moments later, I hear a tap at my passenger window. I roll it down at the request of the police officer now standing there. He asked me if I had heard about a hit and run. I told him what happened and assured him that I did not run, I actually tried to help however possible. He tells me to turn my car off which I do. I'm cognizant to be confused as to why he would ask me to turn off my push-to start car and not take my key. he asks for my license which give him. He returns to his cruiser which was blocking me in anyway. I was between a concrete wall and a police car with no lights on, wasn't going nowhere (escalates from stop to seizure). He returned to my side with my license. I open the door to speak with him but he advises me that I should stay put and use the window. I reminded him that he made me turn my car off and I would happily comply with his instructions, but they conflicted with each other. He gives me the ok to open the door. He says he wants me to wait for EMS to check me out. he explains that there was an accident and he wants to make sure I'm ok. he tells me to wait for the ambulance to arrive.

Now lets face it, I was seized, not stopped. Anyone else could refuse medical treatment during a traffic stop. Not me. But I wasn't about the treatment. Within minutes more cops and an ambulance show up. The EMS worker asks me if I'm ok. Am I on meds? Am I good to drive? do I want to go to a hospital? I tell him I'm fine, I can drive and I don't need a hospital. SMH, Should've gone. The EMS worker leaves without looking in my eyes with a light or performing any tests on cognition or coherence. He knew the deal. They didn't care if I was ok.

By now 6 cops are present. One asks me if the front f my car is damaged. I inform him that I had only saw it briefly when I spoke to the other driver but had not gotten out of the car since entering the parking lot. They inquire about the smoothie and any other reason I may have exited the vehicle. I assure them I have not. The police tell me (or at least some of them) that they received calls about a man staggering across the parking lot. I point to the security camera aimed directly at my car and suggest they review the footage. Evidently, an investigation would only produce facts which are pointless when you can just blame someone. Finally a third cop said that they received several (I had been there 10 min max) calls about a man slumped over his steering wheel. Again, I point to the security camera and note that the first officer on the scene found me leaning back in my seat rather than forward. Soon, all 6 cops are telling me I look weird. they say I'm not right, there's something wrong with me. There has to be. Struck me as odd that the paramedic that the officers sent for to make this determination thought I was fine. But again, it wasn't about my health and safety.

Look, there are tons of brave cops out there. Many on this very forum. However, in my situation, I was blocked in, surrounded by 6 armed cops, all of whom I had shown nothing but respect towards, and I did what they told me to; and of the 6 cops when asked why I was stopped (seized technically), I was given 3 different reasons. At that point, I 'm sorry, but it's time to grow a spine and just be honest. I still don't know why they came to my window. They told my I failed the field sobriety tests (no shit, the 6 cops insisting something was wrong with me used their discretion to confirm their statements) and placed me under arrest. I asked what I was being arrested for, they said DUI (or maybe DWI), I asked under the influence of what and the officer said "we don't know yet." That's actually illegal; police need to inform you what substance they believe you are on. They took me back to the station, found a jar of juice, the MK, a syringe and some pins.

They took the pins and charged me with those, gave me back the juice. I tried not to step out of line but it was killing me. Those calls about the man staggering and / or slumped over his steering wheel; they were either a lie, or they were real and that guy is out driving around. I shut up after asking them to check the security cameras or locate the caller and / or witness for the third time I think. If that's too much work for 6 cops to handle, then I'm embarrassed to pay taxes.

As for me, I shouldn't have been driving. I knew that because I stopped driving. my car was in park, though, not off. I'm confident that I had nothing illegal in my system. I even pissed for them (something most lawyers will advise against). Although I think I was being responsible, and not like a drunk person in the same situation as MK is not supposed to be mind altering like that, better that I was taken in before anything terrible happened. If that was it, I'd be annoyed but I'd understand. Of course, once the cuffs come on, the 6 "concerned about my well-being" officers turn to UFC fighters or whatever tough guy they see them self as. I have friends and family who are cops, and I respect those that genuinely try to do hats right. Although I don't believe I broke any laws, if this cop saw something that posed a danger to society, I'm ok with it. My problems arise when officers (happens more here in the Bronx) operate like gangsters with good PR. The last time I was falsely arrested (and my charges were dropped), the officer who sat in the back seat with me continuously stared at me, staying within 12 inches if not closer from my face, "I know I'm good looking, but your not my type" I said. Humor didn't work, so I cut to it, "So your tough now that I got cuffs on huh?" He replied as a gangster would, that this was his territory and if he didn't want me there I was getting fucked up. So I got real with him. "You love your radios. anyone can be tough when they got back up a minute a way. You could never stand on your own two though. You could never trade shots. You wouldn't last 30 seconds. Imagine this city, just this community if every possession or larceny charge didn't look like an invasion. Imagine if you just spoke man to man and said hey, I can't let you do that, and stood your ground. It would be safer for everyone, especially you. Learn to stand up for yourself without the gang behind you. Sorry, don't know where that cam from, guess I had some pent up issues. Probably pissed some people off, not my intention.

This doesn’t even sound right, you’re taking naps every 10 minutes while driving, nodding off and hitting cars and can’t even make it to work? And you’re blaming it on a peptide correct? Doesn’t add up to me bud

What a story. I work as a truck driver, so I know the feeling of being sleepy at the wheel, but thats after 8+ hours of driving. If your only driving for that short of time and feel like you could pass out, thats not good. You had signs before you hit that car that something was not right. And why drive around with stuff in your car?!?! I would never put anything in my car ever.

Now with that being said, those cops were assholes. Sounds like they were making up lies to see if you would admit something. And after EMS check you out and say your fine why would they give you a DWI?!?! I really hope you fight this and win because a DWI is a very serious charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not saying I don’t believe you, but I just got a few questions... why would they charge you with a parephenia misdemeanor for the pins but give you back the felony controlled substance that they found on you? Also, since you said you were nodding out like you were on dope, I assume that means you’ve used dope before, and as an ex heroin user myself, the likelihood that you were back on dope is pretty high... be honest we’re you on any meds or using dope? Mk alone would not make you sporadically sleep in random parking lots and hit other cars , you had to have been doing something else? Like I said I’m not saying I don’t believe you it very well could have happened but I believe there was something else going on too

I believe you and the reason I do is because I’m 100# sober and have been for awhile. I don’t even drink alcohol. My second time trying mk experienced the same type of lethargy. It was to the point like you mentioned I would have to stop what I was doing just to take quick power naps and I really couldn’t function properly while taking the mk. I stoped taking the mk for about 5-6 days and pulled bloods and all health markers were in check and the lethargy stoped at around day 3 of no mk. The only thing that would help with this extreme lethargic feeling all day was sugar. I would drink some power aid or gatoraid and almost instantly feel perfectly normal. I haven’t ran MK for more than a couple of weeks at most since this experience and now the only time I ever use it is when I’m struggling to eat enough food or if I need a good deep sleep. I would definitely advise guys to be careful with this stuff. If I didn’t have sugar available on me and this feeling would happen their was nothing that would help at all. Literally no matter what I was doing I would start getting extremely lethargic and have to take 15-30 minute naps until I was able to make it to a store to buy some sort of sugar. I’m sorry you experienced this and went through it man that sucks. It definitely wasn’t fun being so lethargic all day to the point where
id have to stop work every hour or so just to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe you and the reason I do is because I’m 100# sober and have been for awhile. I don’t even drink alcohol. My second time trying mk experienced the same type of lethargy. It was to the point like you mentioned I would have to stop what I was doing just to take quick power naps and I really couldn’t function properly while taking the mk. I stoped taking the mk for about 5-6 days and pulled bloods and all health markers were in check and the lethargy stoped at around day 3 of no mk. The only thing that would help with this extreme lethargic feeling all day was sugar. I would drink some power aid or gatoraid and almost instantly feel perfectly normal. I haven’t ran MK for more than a couple of weeks at most since this experience and now the only time I ever use it is when I’m struggling to eat enough food or if I need a good deep sleep. I would definitely advise guys to be careful with this stuff. If I didn’t have sugar available on me and this feeling would happen their was nothing that would help at all. Literally no matter what I was doing I would start getting extremely lethargic and have to take 15-30 minute naps until I was able to make it to a store to buy some sort of sugar. I’m sorry you experienced this and went through it man that sucks. It definitely wasn’t fun being so lethargic all day to the point where
id have to stop work every hour or so just to sleep.

LOL this was a great tale my friend.

We all know the MK isnt making you THAT tired...for fucks sakes I have run GH up and over 10ius spread throughout the day and while I was lethargic as fuck I wasnt narcoleptic.

Your MK is NOT to blame...it isnt spiking your GH levels to the point of narcolepsy. If I remember the bloodwork correctly it's only equivalent to like 3 or 4 ius of HGH in regards to igf increases.

They didnt charge you for having drug paraphernalia while giving you back your juice. You really think a cop tickets someone got a crack pipe and gives you back the crack?

You knocked your shifter into neutral and then hit a car in front of you at a light? How? If it was an automatic you'd have had to push up on the shifter (if it was on the steering column) or depressed a button in order to slide it forward if it was in the center console. Manual transmission would mean clutch depressed so you'd have stalled out if anything (or i guess you could have been sitting at a light going downhill but let's be real..)

You hit someone's car. She sighed and drove off because CLEARLY you werent in the right state of mind. She called the cops after taking off to report a doped up dude hitting her car and being too fucked up to even respond coherently...hence the reason he asked if you heard about a "hit and run".

He asked you to turn off your car but didnt take the keys and this somehow was "conflicting instructions" allowing you to exit the vehicle without being asked? I've been asked to turn off my car before...but never had my keys taken...doesnt mean I can exit my vehicle before being asked. That alone is a HUGE res flag for a cop and puts them on the defensive IMMEDIATELY. How many folks exit their vehicle without a cops instruction and get violent? We see that shit EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Thanks to social media.

He calls for backup. More cops show up and they see if they can get you to slip up in your story because you're clearly not in the right reality.

Im curious as to where the statute saying it's illegal to be arrested for a dui without being told SPECIFICALLY what drug you are on. You were clearly impaired but they didnt know what you were on...doesnt matter if its meth, coke, h, acid, thc, alcohol...impaired is impaired. You were also caught with bottles of "unknown substances" since anyone can just label a bottle...doesnt mean it IS what it IS.

You get to the jail and then get tough with the officers...my guess is that you either talked a lot more shit than you think you did during the arrest which is why you were "ganged up on"...or you added that little bit to seem tough and cool to the board.

Nice try though...10/10 story. I'd probably read it again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This happened to me before but I was nodding out on pills. Tapped the person in front of me and luckily they were cool and we kept it moving. That was a wake up call which should be the same for you.

You WERE driving while impaired, knew it and continued to do so after what sounds like a bunch of indicators that should have changed your course of action.

I don’t know what state you are in but I have yet to hear of one that requires officers to state the intoxicant. They are “experts” in identifying impairment but would be quick to tell you that they are not medical personnel and that is the precise purpose of the blood test. If you stated that something you took made you sleepy, you just added a tool to their conviction Box that they couldn’t have determined with any simply blood test.

Your attempt at defining “seized” v. stopped indicates to me you are one of these guys who thinks he knows the law and can dictate it to LEOs. Either that or you are a “pub lawyer” or “sovereign citizen”. I suggest you study some case law regarding this. With probable cause or reasonable suspicion, they had every lawful right to question you.

No case that has been argued on the street has ever been won on the street. You have a constitutional right to silence but most people waive that right to be loud mouths.

Ever consider taking responsibility for your crimes?

IML Gear Cream!
interesting story, kinda strange tho. I would like to add something here, I have diabetes and used MK-677, I also felt lethargic but I feel lethargy almost daily from being diabetic. when my blood sugar crosses 170 exactly I will pass out for a few moments, if I'm at work I can power thru it but I will feel extremely tired, if my blood sugar get to 80 or below I will will feel shakey and hungry. when I was on MK-677 my blood sugar was uncontrollable I would often be 200 or higher and feel like I was below 80. My take on MK677 is when you are lethargic you are likely having a high blood sugar episode and feel more groggy like you would after a large thanks giving dinner, and instead of working that glucose off you are eating more because your appetite is up ( like you feel when glucose is low ) just saying

That’s it! The Wilford Brimley Defense! “Your honor, my client has the sugar die-a-beet-us and didn’t know he would be driving impaired while periodically stopping for nod off naps.”

Mk did not give you a dwi, your ignorance did. You decided to drive, you decided to sleep in your car multiple times, you decided to keep your gear in your car and you decided to not be responsible along with talking shit to police. But it’s easier to blame everything else but yourself. I know you said you knew you shouldn’t be driving, but you’re still blaming mk for your dwi. They gave you a dwi because of the calls and they felt you were a danger to yourself and others. It’s not a law that they have to tell you what exact substance they feel you’re on. By your actions and the calls they received, they felt it was necessary to take you in for further testing and observation. It is not illegal to detain or arrest if you did in fact fail a field sobriety test. It is in fact illegal to sleep in your car with the motor running. All of this could have been easily avoided by being responsible.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

What I don't understand is how you failed a "Sobriety test"?? For what? What did they test you for?

Then they took you to the Station and gave you back your Steroids? I mean no offense intended but this makes zero sense.

The whole story from a third party perspective sounds crazy to be honest, and I say that with full respect intended. You very well might be telling the truth but to the unknowing stranger it doesn't sound legit at all sir.

Either way best of luck to you in this situation. (if your key was not in the ignition, they cannot charge you FYI in many States)

(if your key was not in the ignition, they cannot charge you FYI in many States)

This is True, but his car was on with the push button.

Very strange story. I’ve reread it a couple times and some things just dont add up.

(if your key was not in the ignition, they cannot charge you FYI in many States)
Here’s the thing, even if the car was off AND the key out of the ignition (which is established doesn’t apply in this situation), he chose to not remain silent, giving them all the info they need.
1. Admitted he was the guy in the accident and didn’t run.
2. Said he pulled into parking lot to sleep.
3. Confirmed he hadn’t gone anywhere or left car since accident. Meaning he can’t say he consumed intoxicants elsewhere after the accident and then returned to the car.

Cops are required to follow a sort of ladder diagram of a case for future prosecution. Start with probably cause or reasonable suspicion then to the next step, which is the FST. They can’t just randomly pull someone over and have them blow. Well, they can and DO, but it ain’t legal.
Ever heard of anyone passing the FST that had been drinking? Doesn’t happen. It’s just a piece of the puzzle to get to the next step.

I got pulled over once for “improper lane usage” which is the bullshit catch-all of PC. Then the cop says he smells alcohol, to which I reply “Then you must be drinking because you don’t smell it on me. Maybe you have a bad sniffer.” Of course he asks me to exit the car. Then says he’s going to do FST. I say “no thanks” to which he replies that I have to because of “implied consent laws”. I remind him that this law requires blood, breath or urine when asked, which I told him I’m happy to give.
He asks why I don’t want to do FSTs?
I tell him that only a drunk would stand on the side of the freeway doing that stupid shit trying to prove he’s not drunk.

Cop then sort of cocks his head, tells me I have a point and says to pay attention to my driving more and have a nice night.

I got pulled over once for “improper lane usage” which is the bullshit catch-all of PC. Then the cop says he smells alcohol, to which I reply “Then you must be drinking because you don’t smell it on me. Maybe you have a bad sniffer.” Of course he asks me to exit the car. Then says he’s going to do FST. I say “no thanks” to which he replies that I have to because of “implied consent laws”. I remind him that this law requires blood, breath or urine when asked, which I told him I’m happy to give.
He asks why I don’t want to do FSTs?
I tell him that only a drunk would stand on the side of the freeway doing that stupid shit trying to prove he’s not drunk.

Cop then sort of cocks his head, tells me I have a point and says to pay attention to my driving more and have a nice night.

Another good story. But why even talk to the cop like that in the first place? I dont get why people feel the need to try to put the cop “in his place”. I would have simply said your free to check the car or breathalyze me. Its happened to me before and the cop doesnt even check the car or breathalyze me and just leaves. He respects the fact that im telling the truth and will obey the law. Most cops come off as dicks but if you just listen to them and follow what they say they let you go.

In the OP’s situation there were a lot of things he did wrong. He had many red flags to stop driving and continued.

Mk did not give you a dwi, your ignorance did. You decided to drive, you decided to sleep in your car multiple times, you decided to keep your gear in your car and you decided to not be responsible along with talking shit to police. But it’s easier to blame everything else but yourself. I know you said you knew you shouldn’t be driving, but you’re still blaming mk for your dwi. They gave you a dwi because of the calls and they felt you were a danger to yourself and others. It’s not a law that they have to tell you what exact substance they feel you’re on. By your actions and the calls they received, they felt it was necessary to take you in for further testing and observation. It is not illegal to detain or arrest if you did in fact fail a field sobriety test. It is in fact illegal to sleep in your car with the motor running. All of this could have been easily avoided by being responsible.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
very true. When I went through this type of lethargy from MK I stopped almost immediately. I want to say after 3 week three is when I started feeling like this and after 2 days of basically not being able to function I said fuck this no way I can work or do anything feeling like this.

You know when I originally commented I skimmed through this and was really commenting on the extreme lethargy. After seeing some feedback from others I read the whole post and this shit just doesn’t add up. OP is definitely not telling all of the truth here no fucking way and some of this story is definitely made up. The cops brought him in and then gave him his steroids back? Ahhhh yea ok lol. After reading the entire post OP seems like that type of individual who has fucked up and comes up with an elaborate story on how and why he was wronged. He seems like the type of guy that can’t own up to his mistakes and sadly enough actually believes his version of his story.

What I don't understand is how you failed a "Sobriety test"?? For what? What did they test you for?

Then they took you to the Station and gave you back your Steroids? I mean no offense intended but this makes zero sense.

The whole story from a third party perspective sounds crazy to be honest, and I say that with full respect intended. You very well might be telling the truth but to the unknowing stranger it doesn't sound legit at all sir.

Either way best of luck to you in this situation. (if your key was not in the ignition, they cannot charge you FYI in many States)
The state that I’m in will most definitely charge you even without the key in the ignition. If you’re fucked up in the car they know that you drove it there it’s not like you carried the thing .

Unfortunately the law kind of does go into their favor and there is loopholes that they are exercising... They can place you under arrest for suspicion of being under the influence,they don't need to prove it immediately that is what blood work is for and that is how they are able to get people to get screened for blood work.
Furthermore they are more catering towards the aspect of you driving recklessly, they can get you for careless driving and reckless driving and that will result in a suspension of license. In many instances reckless driving will go hand-in-hand with charges of a DWI, and if in the event the DWI is dismissed because of lack of evidence they normally stick you with the disorderly driving or reckless. in a majority of States it's a lower-tier, and you could get anywhere from thirty up to 90 days suspension...
this is implemented because there is a lot of drugs that people use that they cannot prove that people are under the influence.
Even people that take prescription medication and example would be trazodone or something along those lines that could be sedative with its properties.

Even if you are completely sober but you are just tired and you're nodding off, that is enough grounds the place you under arrest for reckless or careless driving. Never admit to the police that you are swerving or anything of that nature due to the fact of overworking, being tired, lack of sleep or anything of that nature because it can and will be used against you. a lot of times people openly admit their swerving or something happened because they're tired and they think that's a safe zone to go to when in fact it really isn't just as detrimental as a DWI.

The law wants to know that you are able to control and maintain your vehicle at all times, if you cannot stay in your lane or maintain safe operation of your vehicle then there is a problem.

This is one of the reasons why I hated HGH in the mornings because I would nod off on my way to work hours later. I could sleep almost anywhere I wish at any given time!

Another good story. But why even talk to the cop like that in the first place? I dont get why people feel the need to try to put the cop “in his place”. I would have simply said your free to check the car or breathalyze me. Its happened to me before and the cop doesnt even check the car or breathalyze me and just leaves. He respects the fact that im telling the truth and will obey the law. Most cops come off as dicks but if you just listen to them and follow what they say they let you go.

In the OP’s situation there were a lot of things he did wrong. He had many red flags to stop driving and continued.

I will tell you exactly why I talked to him like that. Because I KNEW that his coming to the window and saying that was predictably the way he was going to go from step 1 to step 2. If I don’t drink and a guy says I smell like booze, I’m not going to respond fondly in a sheepish fashion. Search my car or breathalyzer me? No fucking way.

Cops have shitty job. I’m not interested in making it tougher, but they paint outside the lines a helluva lot and legally. The onus is on the citizen to know what they can and can’t do. Not right but there it is. So I am keen to remind them when need be.
A cop will smile and ask to look in the back of your car “so they can feel safe”. Give them that permission and before you know it, they are digging in the cracks of your upholstery, looking for a seed to bust you.

I’m far from a cop hater, I lived in LE circles for many years. So I know the gross mentality.

I will tell you exactly why I talked to him like that. Because I KNEW that his coming to the window and saying that was predictably the way he was going to go from step 1 to step 2. If I don’t drink and a guy says I smell like booze, I’m not going to respond fondly in a sheepish fashion. Search my car or breathalyzer me? No fucking way.

Cops have shitty job. I’m not interested in making it tougher, but they paint outside the lines a helluva lot and legally. The onus is on the citizen to know what they can and can’t do. Not right but there it is. So I am keen to remind them when need be.
A cop will smile and ask to look in the back of your car “so they can feel safe”. Give them that permission and before you know it, they are digging in the cracks of your upholstery, looking for a seed to bust you.

I’m far from a cop hater, I lived in LE circles for many years. So I know the gross mentality.

If you get pulled over, they already have a reason or suspicion.

They may act friendly or whatever, but they are starting to build their case on you.

Unfortunately, they want to be in complete control and act like bullies. Will easily make up shit (they smell something, your eyes are glassy).

Truth is, if you really aren't on anything? Just refuse to co-operate and let them take you in for a blood test. Will come back negative and that is that.

Sometimes you think that being cooperative will help you. But like I said, they are building a case and have no trouble trampling your first amendment rights.

If you get pulled over, they already have a reason or suspicion.

They may act friendly or whatever, but they are starting to build their case on you.

Unfortunately, they want to be in complete control and act like bullies. Will easily make up shit (they smell something, your eyes are glassy).

Truth is, if you really aren't on anything? Just refuse to co-operate and let them take you in for a blood test. Will come back negative and that is that.

Sometimes you think that being cooperative will help you. But like I said, they are building a case and have no trouble trampling your first amendment rights.

Exactly bro when they're acting all friendly and show me that is their way to try to calm people down and make them feel more relaxed.. the more relaxed people are the more talkin they will do.. they call that verbal judo.
People truly need to understand that anything you say can and will be used against you.. for the most part good majority of the police are not out to cause any problems and they are doing their jobs, but at the same time when their job so happens to be you at the moment the people need to understand that they're doing their jobs and they are looking for things.. saying hello or talking to a police officer in public is different than being on the other side when he has to investigate a call... That's when their job instinct comes out and people can pretty much get their throats cut.. I don't act disrespectful but I do know that they're not my friend and that there is an ulterior motive..
Now if an officer says hello to me in a store where I'm walking somewhere with my son that's a different story..

Hey Everyone,

Hope everybody is doing alright. So I wanted to tell my story as a potential warning to others to just remain careful and don't never give the police a reason to stop you. Although, that said, I maintain that I was careful and that I am, in fact, innocent of these charges. First, a brief overview: I had come off of a cycle about 2 months earlier and had a fairly decent amount going on in my life. I had taken about 3 weeks off from the gym which is rare for me, especially right after a cycle when I'm trying to maintain my gains. Anyway, I got my shit together, tightened up my diet and got back in the gym full force (although a little less frequent than is normal for me; I was getting there about 4 days a week, sometimes only 3 - generally I prefer 4-6 days a week). As I got back into the mix, I kept hearing about the MK-677 shit that was supposed to be almost identical to GH. My understanding was that it stimulated the pituitary gland to produce more GH, but was far more effective than any peptide or SARM that made similar claims. I also read / heard that it produced a massive, insatiable appetite, and that it helped people sleep, often deeper and longer. Moreover, I came to understand that lethargy was another side effect of MK-677 but that this was rather easy to fix as a few days off (after the substance had been in your system long enough that missing a dose wasn't a big deal) and / or raising one's blood sugar would drastically offset the lethargy. So I ordered Mk-677 and began at 20mg per night. I experimented for about 5 days or so but settled on only taking a 20 mg tablet at night and on rare occasions taking another 10mg a few hours before working out depending on a multitude of factors. Finally, I don' t have much time to feel lethargic so I added GW-50516 (the number sequence might be wrong, and I know people are gonna have something to say about this combination, but I'm just being honest here).

Fast forward to about 3 1/2 weeks later. The Mk-677 has done a good job maintaining my mass from my last cycle and keeping my gut in check from my less disciplined than usual diet. However, the lethargy is real, for me anyway. I'm catching myself nodding out like I'm on dope or pain pills. I eliminated all daytime use, added a bunch of carbs and even sugar (my arch-nemesis) to my diet. I had taken Adderall at times in the past as a pre workout or to get through boring ass shit, but I got some to see if it helped. I'm talking a drug that is almost chemically identical to crystal meth: barely did a thing. However, this was not all the time. A good percentage of the time I was coherent, aware, sharp, self-aware, even quick-witted. No one seemed to notice anything around me. Truthfully, I just felt tired. I figured I'd take precautions, but finish the batch. I had some rip stack coming in and I was closing in on 3 1/2 months off gear. I was hoping to start up again at the 4 month mark and wanted to see how the brief overlap of substances mixed together.

So one morning, I leave to run an errand. On the way home, I pull over and take a 20 min nap. I was only blocks away but I felt like I had to. Then I leave again to get a protein smoothie and spike the old blood sugar a little. I pulled up outside the store, rested my head for a second, and was out for like 5-10 min. Now, I gotta go to work. truthfully, I felt fine. I really did. Moreover, I had no intoxicants if any kind in my system. 100% sober. A few miles away I feel a little tired and kind of "zone out" for a sec. I knocked my shifter into neutral and briefly lifted my foot off the break. I rolled forward and tapped the car in front of me. We got out, she yelled, I asked if she was ok and if I could do anything. She examined the cars and, made some sort of sighing noise, and got back in her car. Light turned green, she took off.

I realized that I was tired enough that I hit another car. A tap, but still, not good to be driving like that. Subsequently, I pulled into the nearest parking lot ( filed with security cameras fortunately), pulled into a spot, and leaned back while glancing at my phone. My plan was to respond to work when needed, but to really rest for a bit. My guess is somehow my brain hadn't gotten out of it's last stage of sleep.

Moments later, I hear a tap at my passenger window. I roll it down at the request of the police officer now standing there. He asked me if I had heard about a hit and run. I told him what happened and assured him that I did not run, I actually tried to help however possible. He tells me to turn my car off which I do. I'm cognizant to be confused as to why he would ask me to turn off my push-to start car and not take my key. he asks for my license which give him. He returns to his cruiser which was blocking me in anyway. I was between a concrete wall and a police car with no lights on, wasn't going nowhere (escalates from stop to seizure). He returned to my side with my license. I open the door to speak with him but he advises me that I should stay put and use the window. I reminded him that he made me turn my car off and I would happily comply with his instructions, but they conflicted with each other. He gives me the ok to open the door. He says he wants me to wait for EMS to check me out. he explains that there was an accident and he wants to make sure I'm ok. he tells me to wait for the ambulance to arrive.

Now lets face it, I was seized, not stopped. Anyone else could refuse medical treatment during a traffic stop. Not me. But I wasn't about the treatment. Within minutes more cops and an ambulance show up. The EMS worker asks me if I'm ok. Am I on meds? Am I good to drive? do I want to go to a hospital? I tell him I'm fine, I can drive and I don't need a hospital. SMH, Should've gone. The EMS worker leaves without looking in my eyes with a light or performing any tests on cognition or coherence. He knew the deal. They didn't care if I was ok.

By now 6 cops are present. One asks me if the front f my car is damaged. I inform him that I had only saw it briefly when I spoke to the other driver but had not gotten out of the car since entering the parking lot. They inquire about the smoothie and any other reason I may have exited the vehicle. I assure them I have not. The police tell me (or at least some of them) that they received calls about a man staggering across the parking lot. I point to the security camera aimed directly at my car and suggest they review the footage. Evidently, an investigation would only produce facts which are pointless when you can just blame someone. Finally a third cop said that they received several (I had been there 10 min max) calls about a man slumped over his steering wheel. Again, I point to the security camera and note that the first officer on the scene found me leaning back in my seat rather than forward. Soon, all 6 cops are telling me I look weird. they say I'm not right, there's something wrong with me. There has to be. Struck me as odd that the paramedic that the officers sent for to make this determination thought I was fine. But again, it wasn't about my health and safety.

Look, there are tons of brave cops out there. Many on this very forum. However, in my situation, I was blocked in, surrounded by 6 armed cops, all of whom I had shown nothing but respect towards, and I did what they told me to; and of the 6 cops when asked why I was stopped (seized technically), I was given 3 different reasons. At that point, I 'm sorry, but it's time to grow a spine and just be honest. I still don't know why they came to my window. They told my I failed the field sobriety tests (no shit, the 6 cops insisting something was wrong with me used their discretion to confirm their statements) and placed me under arrest. I asked what I was being arrested for, they said DUI (or maybe DWI), I asked under the influence of what and the officer said "we don't know yet." That's actually illegal; police need to inform you what substance they believe you are on. They took me back to the station, found a jar of juice, the MK, a syringe and some pins.

They took the pins and charged me with those, gave me back the juice. I tried not to step out of line but it was killing me. Those calls about the man staggering and / or slumped over his steering wheel; they were either a lie, or they were real and that guy is out driving around. I shut up after asking them to check the security cameras or locate the caller and / or witness for the third time I think. If that's too much work for 6 cops to handle, then I'm embarrassed to pay taxes.

As for me, I shouldn't have been driving. I knew that because I stopped driving. my car was in park, though, not off. I'm confident that I had nothing illegal in my system. I even pissed for them (something most lawyers will advise against). Although I think I was being responsible, and not like a drunk person in the same situation as MK is not supposed to be mind altering like that, better that I was taken in before anything terrible happened. If that was it, I'd be annoyed but I'd understand. Of course, once the cuffs come on, the 6 "concerned about my well-being" officers turn to UFC fighters or whatever tough guy they see them self as. I have friends and family who are cops, and I respect those that genuinely try to do hats right. Although I don't believe I broke any laws, if this cop saw something that posed a danger to society, I'm ok with it. My problems arise when officers (happens more here in the Bronx) operate like gangsters with good PR. The last time I was falsely arrested (and my charges were dropped), the officer who sat in the back seat with me continuously stared at me, staying within 12 inches if not closer from my face, "I know I'm good looking, but your not my type" I said. Humor didn't work, so I cut to it, "So your tough now that I got cuffs on huh?" He replied as a gangster would, that this was his territory and if he didn't want me there I was getting fucked up. So I got real with him. "You love your radios. anyone can be tough when they got back up a minute a way. You could never stand on your own two though. You could never trade shots. You wouldn't last 30 seconds. Imagine this city, just this community if every possession or larceny charge didn't look like an invasion. Imagine if you just spoke man to man and said hey, I can't let you do that, and stood your ground. It would be safer for everyone, especially you. Learn to stand up for yourself without the gang behind you. Sorry, don't know where that cam from, guess I had some pent up issues. Probably pissed some people off, not my intention.
If mk677 was making you this lethargic why didnt you back down the dose. 20mg is pretty hefty...
Normally i suggest starting about 12 5mg half a dose.. And adjust according to your sides and feel.. Also if you were this lethargic why were you driving.. The reason the cops stopped you is because it sounds like people reported seeing you slumped over in your car.. Not to mention you hitting another vehicle...

Just a tidbit of info, most of you guys probably know this already but if it could help one person then great. In the event you get a DUI/DWI and it gets dropped or dismissed in court for whatever reason (lack of evidence, actually not intoxicated, or ur mom blows the judge) just remember that the criminal charge itself is separate from the DMV. The DMV yanks ur license asap. Theyre supposed to send you a letter with instructions to appeal which you usually have like 30 days to do so but the DMV is notorious for not sending said letters. I'm sure you'd just need to take proof of dismissal to ur DMV hearing. Even tho that's quite a story I still wish ya the best of luck with that OP. Losing ur license is a bitch.

Get a lawyer, packman84, and stop talking and posting about what happened until it is all over.

I started off saying this was a cautionary tale, not one to live by. However, I was not nodding out every 10 min and as I mentioned, no one else around me noticed. My life was not impacted in any other way. I wasn’t hitting cars, i tapped one car and attempted to exchange info. But it not adding up is my exact point. People react differently to different compounds. Like I said, just putting it out there so people can be careful. I took the drug test but the DA hasn’t said anything yet.

Back