• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 got me a DWI

IML Gear Cream!
Good points... I could have had drugs in the car, just saying. I’m familiar with the implied consent laws as well, but regardless of what anyone believes, I was clean and the security cameras have bee subpoenas.

Thank you, I appreciate that. If it happened to me and you, others are susceptible, which is who I posted this to warn.

Thank you for the support. One of my exact points: why would EMS clear me within minutes but every other cop be adamant that something is wrong with me.

That’s the crazy part. They gave back the juice. They only charged me with the needles cus they were 3cc size and not insulin size. Also, I said I had felt like I nodded out in the past, not at the moment that happened. I had no meds in me at all. I have taken pain meds in the past, years ago. Plus I work at a law firm and deal with addicts very often so I’m familiar with what nodding out looks like. I’m not looking to argue, I’m just saying you are saying you don’t believe me. Read your post. That’s fine, and maybe there was. Maybe I was sick. Maybe I had some head trauma that I didn’t notice. I’m just telling my experience. Still, I keep going back to the experts in the medical field. The EMS worker told the other cops I was fine. He skipped a few steps seemingly, but not a single officer recognized my symptoms. Just said they were abnormal.

I’m not getting too into this. My car was headed downhill, but more importantly, don’t presume to know the woman’s intent or thoughts. Her back bumper was fucked up from past incidents, she was the one who actually fled. Most importantly, because you are misunderstanding this, I never tried to
Exit my vehicle. The cop stood on one side of the door while I sat inside. He motioned for the window and I opened the door a crack to explain why I couldn’t roll down the window. That’s when he allowed me to open the door. The conflicting info was how to interact with the cop. Through the open pass window, or the driver side which would require me to turn the car back on or open the door. Naming the drug in question is a NY statue, and I Pissed for them so if I was on drugs they’ll find out. Also, the police actually stated that I was far more respectful than most suspects. Never claimed I was ganged up on, just added a little op ed at the end about policing in the south Bronx which, of the 9 retired officers that I know from family to the gym to work who were stationed from the 41st to 46th precinct, 7 say the police are overly aggressive and cut corners, 2 wouldn’t comment on other cops but all 9 stated that they viewed themselves as a gang, were trained to think that way, were recruited that way, and felt that the were the “hardest” gang in NY. But the incident you referenced was not at the jail. It was in the squad car. In the Bronx, the second officer now has to ride in the back with the suspect. I have no interest in sounding tough, especially not on the internet. I was calling one cop an ass hole but also pointed out that many do a great deal of good. At the PAL where I volunteer with cops and others to train kids how to box and get off the street, I’ve met remarkable officers who truly help shape the future. I told a story to caution others. Don’t believe me if you don’t want to but it happened to me and at least one other person on this string, people can decide for themselves. And yes, something agitated me. EMS said I was fine. The security cameras were pointed directly at me. I’m human, I have emotions. But I also said that it’s better I got taken in than something really bad happen.

I’ve been cordial to everyone’s response, especially since they have been to me. But this is just ignorant. I’m not giving you a law lesson. I work at a law firm, finished law school, and I’m awaiting bar results. Not only is most of what your saying wrong, it doesn’t apply to the post. Whose talking about arguing from the street? When it’s over I’ll send you the court transcript if you’d like. Moreover, I was evaluated by medical personal, and at least 2 cops told me they were medical personal, not quick to say the opposite. You weren’t there, you didn’t read the post, and I doubt you’ll read this one. And finally how is me saying that even if I didn’t break any-laws, if the cop genuinely saw something wrong, I’m glad he arrested me, not talking responsibility? At least read the post man, this is lazy and sounds ignorant... take some responsibility for your dumb response.

this genuinely gets better and better. If you're a "soon to be" lawyer and you dont understand but posted the story you posted, then doubled back on yourself like you did, I hope you're a tax lawyer or something because you're arguement blows.

You're defense of "mk gave me a dwi" is so fragile it's on par with "the wind blew the cocaine into my purse officer". You cant seem to grasp what Driving While Impaired means in your initial post. First it was falling asleep non stop to not falling asleep non stop. You openly admitted to a cop about causing an accident but then wonder why he "seized" you.. .you thought getting out of the car WITHOUT instruction was a good idea because a cop told you to shut off the car "without taking your keys" and when told to remain in the vehicle it was "contradictory instructions by the officer".

You're dumbass also thought it was a good idea to run your mouth to the cops at the station only further proving the "you must be impaired" arguement.

Not to mention you expect us to believe they gave you back your steroids...

Good luck with that law career there. I just so happened to graduate medical school and am starting my internship and curing cancer here soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good morning students. Your first exercise this morning is to match the responses with the posts they apply to. I suggest some MK677 to stimulate your brain. Don’t nod off, ya hear?

This is getting silly..

Listen you ultimately were in this predicament because you failed to properly maintain safe operation of your vehicle.
No matter how you slice it and dice it on what you want to blame it on, you are still held accountable and responsible.
You as the driver and the operator failed to operate your vehicle safely and effectively, the police officers did their job accordingly and in my personal opinion their hands were tied behind their backs and they made the best decision they could based on the facts of everything they had prior and everything that led up into the crash..

Just accept responsibility and hold yourself accountable..

Accountability accountability accountability..

Fairness of the law - 1
You and your opinion - 0
They won you lost...

Get Shredded!
I went to the gym this morning. Took three hours to do one hour of cardio, because I pulled over to take naps, rest my head and stop for an insulin spiking shake.
My gym is 2 kilometers away.
The cops came to my window and asked me if I was intoxicated. I said “¡Por supuesto cabron, this is Cabo” Then they called the medics and they said I was ok. Actually, they didn’t even look at me because I didn’t have a credit card to pay for their services.
Then cops took me to jail. Actually, they didn’t. I gave them 200 pesos to let me go.
They just didn’t understand that I’m an astronaut and simple waiting for NASA to call me for a Space Shuttle Mission.

I went to the gym this morning. Took three hours to do one hour of cardio, because I pulled over to take naps, rest my head and stop for an insulin spiking shake.
The cops came to my window and asked me if I was intoxicated. I said “¡Por supuesto cabron, this is Cabo” Then they called the medics and they said I was ok. Actually, they didn’t even look at me because I didn’t have a credit card to pay for their services.
Then cops took me to jail. Actually, they didn’t. I gave them 200 pesos to let me go.
They just didn’t understand that I’m an astronaut and simple waiting for NASA to call me for a Space Shuttle Mission.
This is so weird Coach...I too have a similar experience...

SMH, another one. You just repeated everything i said. I'm not blaming anyone. I pulled over and stopped because I realized that I could have been a danger to others. I literally state in no uncertain terms that, if the officer genuinely thought there was something wrong with me, then I am glad that the officer arrested me, even if I didn''t technically break any laws. I blame the MK because it was the one thing different about my regimen and because of my recent reactions. I also state that I shouldn't have been driving and that realize that, butI stopped driving once I realized just how bad it was. I guess it shouldn't have taken me that long that, but even you state MK didn't cause it. As for my alleged ignorance, you know, about talking back to the cops and about what the cops felt while acting, are you God? Or some other omnipotent being. You were not there and are literally just making up facts based on inferences my story that are subject to your own interpretation.

However, seeing as you are all knowing and all seeing, I have to ask; who do I blame other than myself? I state that I have no problem with the police (not the bx part at the end, I admit that was unrelated) arresting me for the safety of others. I simply tell my story in detail and note the facts that confuse me or that just don't make sense. Specifically, being charged with the pins but not the juice, the EMS worker saying I was ok and fine to leave, being blocked in by a cruiser who did not turn his lights on (that's important actually ad I may have left that out), and of being given three different reasons for the stop. Everyone on this string who has said anything helpful or productive has noted that I said too much (not talked shit, answered the officer's questions), I complied with every instruction, and even took the drug test. What else can I do to take the blame. I say I shouldn't have been driving, I'm honest with the police to my own detriment, and I voluntarily give them a urine sample.

Congrats to your wife, but as I've been saying, I had no drugs in my system and even voluntarily gave a sample. This story was just to warn others what happened to me. Maybe something I am unaware of was reacting with the MK. I'm not saying "don't us MK, you'll nod out while driving." This is just what happened to me. I'm not making presumptions about you. I'm on a steroid forum on which I've admitted to pain pill and Adderall use. I have no problem admitting my issues. I'm going to take your comment as one of genuine concern and leave it at that.

That's what I've been saying. I state repeatedly that it's best that they took me in, even if I technically didn't break the law. I clearly state that I shouldn't have been driving. that is why I stopped. It was tough to accept that MK had such an impact on me (not blaming anyone with that, I took a drug test and have done all I can to get to the root of what caused this sensation). But yes, all me. The hands of the cops were not tied however, and this worked out for me. If they were, I'd have been charged with the juice. I keep saying, this is a cautionary tale. I'm not complaining about what happened. It sucks and it wasn't intentional but this is a product of my decisions. Idk why people are acting like I'm trying to say anything different. I just told the story as detailed as possible. Some facts may look one way (like I'm knocking the police), others support my main theme (behave responsible when driving, especially if you have, or have used substances you're unfamiliar with).

That's why i say that i should not have been driving. Hoping others realize that responsibility is not limited to not drinking and driving or using narcotics and driving.

I'll ask yu the same question: at what point did I not take responsibility for my actions? I stated i shouldnt have been driving, stopped driving, said it as for the best that the police took me in, complied with their every instruction in a respectful manner, even gave a drug test to increase my accountability.

You were bitching that they arrested you for driving while impaired because "you werent impaired". You admit to being unable to drive yet still driving and then zoning out and hitting the car in front of you. Tap, hit, doesnt matter it's still a collision. You try justifying it as "just a tap" while admitting to zoning out which makes it a danger to even be driving.

You're story gets more convoluted everytime you respond. Essay level responses which conveniently change the story.

The lady "just left" but yet the cops hear about a "hit and run"...oddly convenient that you were in a collision and then they magically hear about it but the lady left and was completely fine even though you spoke as if you werent all that coherent while she was talking.

I'd take the advice offered to you above about shutting up instead of digging yourself deeper by talking about it. But then again you "graduated law school and are waiting for the bar results".

But I'm sure you'll give me another essay trying to make more amendments to your prior posts to paint yourself to be more of a victim than someone who admitted to being tired to the point of being impaired and then bitching how unfair it was to get a dwi and how big and bad you were while at the station dealing with the cops.

My stance on this is quit taking gear broski . If you get a dwi taking gear that's just fucked up and retarded.

IML Gear Cream!
First of all, thank you for being so respecful and open minded. half these guys are talking as if they were there and saw everything go down when in reality they didn't even read my post carefully. Second, no disrespect taken. You are on the same page as me. Despite what so many other people are posting, I'm not blaming anyone or anything else, I take full resposnibility for my decisions. However, as you mention, the facts put together are just strange. The EMS worker clearing me to go while the cops held me anyway is odd enough by itself. The first officer literally told me he just wanted to make sure i was ok and that after EMS talked to me, i could leave or go to the hospital depending on their assessment and my decision to comply with them.

Then, as you point out, they charge me with the pins, but give me back a jar of juice (and the MK). They actually googled the blend and decided it was legal. I gave them a urine sample because I had no intoxicants in my system, and the results should outweigh the field tests. As for how I failed the field sobriety tests, well this may sound like a conspiracy theory, but so does a lot of this. Field sobriety tests are entirely at the discretion of the officer. It is pretty rare that anyone passes them. The officer immediately handed me a breathalyzer and a set of instructions. He didn't bother to ask because of the implied consent laws that someone else mentioned. I could have refused but I was sober so I blew and it came up negative for alcohol.

As far as what did they test me for, well that has everyone up in arms. I stated that in NY, police have to tell you what they think you are on. More specifically, they need a clear and articulable set of facts that, taken as a whole, constitute probable cause. This statement was met with a litany of responses basically insulting me, saying I was blaming others, and that police can don't need to explain what they think you are on (which means they would have a hard time explaining why they think you're intoxicated, which means no PC as "just not right" doesn't cut it). So to answer your question, IDK what they were testing me for specifically. I asked them and they even said that they didn't know.

Finally, your last point is valid, had my car been turned off, there would be no DWI. My car is a push to start and although I was in park, and blocked in, my car was technically running when the officer approached it.

I thank you again sir for keeping an open mind and respectfully expressing skepticism. You picked up on many of the same issues I did. Contrary to popular consensus, I'm not avoiding accountability. Because you expressed interest in the story, yet understandably skeptical, if you would like, PM me. I'll send you a pick of my property voucher with the juice labeled as my property and the pins as evidence. Thanks again for facilitating a constructive conversation.

I nod off during the day because Tren keeps me awake at night. I don’t nod off though, I sleep while driving. And I know it’s not safe that’s why I voluntarily pull over after the third or fourth nod occurrence. And if the police bug me or even arrest me, they are dicks because I’m not drunk but I also love them because the made me and others safe even though I wasn’t nodding off or sleeping but I love them and thank them for arresting me even though I wasn’t doing anything wrong. Hell, I am taking responsibility for my actions by saying I wasn’t high, blaming police and EMT procedure and I am fighting that shit in court as soon as I gets my bar card. You 20 guys or so are wrong because I wasn’t saying these things even though all of you interpreted it that way.

Winkin, Binkin and Nod.
Attorneys at Law

I'll ask yu the same question: at what point did I not take responsibility for my actions? I stated i shouldnt have been driving, stopped driving, said it as for the best that the police took me in, complied with their every instruction in a respectful manner, even gave a drug test to increase my accountability. I further stated that even if I didn't technically break any laws, I'm ok with the arrest. I already offered to send a pic to one person of the juice listed as my property and the pins as evidence, as well as the charges. I'd do the same for you, but it just doesnt seem constructive. I never claimed to be wronged. I told a story that I stated was a cautionary tale. Just because I pointed out inconsistencies and details that don't align perfectly with a legit arrest does not mean I'm dodging accountability. I took a voluntary drug test for fucks sake. I have fucked up plenty of times and admit it. THATS WHAT THIS IS. Admitting a fuck up to warn others because I wrongly believed that MK wouldn't impair me that bad despite having had similar reactions. Idk why nobody gets this. I told the full story which involves details that can be interpreted different ways. But I am clear throughout the story that it is best that they arrested me. I merely expressed confusion over why the EMS worker cleared me and why they gave me 3 different reasons for the stop. I can take responsibility and still have questions.

How exactly did my story change? I never claimed to be a victim.
I state repeatedly that it's best that they took me in, even if I technically didn't break the law. I clearly state that I shouldn't have been driving. that is why I stopped. It was tough to accept that MK had such an impact on me (not blaming anyone with that, I took a drug test and have done all I can to get to the root of what caused this sensation). But yes, all me. I complied with the police far past the point I needed to.

I never claimed to be wronged. I told a story that I stated was a cautionary tale. Just because I pointed out inconsistencies and details that don't align perfectly with a legit arrest does not mean I'm dodging accountability. I took a voluntary drug test for fucks sake. I have fucked up plenty of times and admit it. I wrongly believed that MK wouldn't impair me that bad despite having had similar reactions. Idk why nobody gets this. I told the full story which involves details that can be interpreted different ways. But I am clear throughout the story that it is best that they arrested me. I merely expressed confusion over why the EMS worker cleared me and why they gave me 3 different reasons for the stop (one being the tap at the light, or, as it was put to me, a hit and run). I can take responsibility and still have questions.

As far as an essay level response, how's this: this story was meant only to warn others of what can happen to SOME people. It may not apply to you. Picking apart semantics has no impact on the story. Honestly, neither does my education. But if you really really want, and this is that important to you, ill send you a pic of my diploma or whatever you want. That's as far as I'll go cus this is becoming redundant and the point is lost. If you wanna keep playing semantics, respectfully, suck my case-pending cock.

An excellent and eloquent summary counselor. Now it’s up to the jury to decide.

I remember my freshman year at UCLA when I bought a case of Old Milwaukee with my fake ID and the cop got me right outside the liquor store. He said, "don't worry, keep the beer and your fake ID, it's cool. Also, here's my taser, why don't you tase me, and post it on YouTube." He also told me who really killed Ron and Nicole.

You're lucky, cops by Yankee Stadium rape dudes through their pants if they find juice on them.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

You were pilled out bro, you aren’t fooling anyone. Apparently not the cops either

Hgh does this to me. I literally had to pull over and take naps before on long hitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my advice, shut up and get a lawyer, maybe if your lucky he will find something better than the story you got, like your case has errors in the forms or an illegal search. cause this story aint gonna save you its more like an admission to guilt

Back