• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 got me a DWI

Get Shredded!
Thanks for the good luck wishes. I admit it was foolish of me to drive given the symptoms but as you pointed out, the officers were trying to force a charge that simply wasn’t there. They looked foolish in my lawyers motion, the DA was embarrassed but to save face, asked me if I’d plea to a traffic violation. He agreed with our points but reminded us that he practices there every day, knows the judge, and would have that advantage if we forced a trial. I said fuck it and took the traffic violation. I’ll have to pay a fine and my insurance will go up but I’m grateful and feel blessed.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I admit it was foolish of me to drive given the symptoms but as you pointed out, the officers were trying to force a charge that simply wasn’t there. They looked foolish in my lawyers motion, the DA was embarrassed but to save face, asked me if I’d plea to a traffic violation. He agreed with our points but reminded us that he practices there every day, knows the judge, and would have that advantage if we forced a trial. I said fuck it and took the traffic violation. I’ll have to pay a fine and my insurance will go up but I’m grateful and feel blessed.

If I remember this correctly you were not even in motion.. you were sitting idle if I'm not mistaken.. why would you plead guilty to a traffic violation that you you weren't even pulled over for? Are you going to plead guilty to a reckless or careless driving? If so that can hold a suspension..

This happened to me before but I was nodding out on pills. Tapped the person in front of me and luckily they were cool and we kept it moving. That was a wake up call which should be the same for you.

Same here, pills and driving is no good. I did not even realizing I was nodding until I bumped the car in front.

Ok so since everyone has an opinion here's one, what if he got some bunk mk677 from somewhere and all it was was straight melatonin or some shit. And it really was effecting him the way he said it was and he wasn't on drugs. But in all reality bro if it had u feeling like that u shouldn't have been behind the wheel. Good luck with everything. Stuff effects everyone differently. Plus dont think he would have made this post if he was on drugs. Js

Just an update since you were so fascinated. I know I mentioned some of this before, but I also added how it played out in court. First, I 100% got the juice back and was not charged with it, just the needle. I would take a lie detector if you set it up, but I guess I can’t really make you believe me.
Next, I never claimed to have gotten out of the car until I was instructed to. The conflicting instructions comment was actually in agreement with your points. Why would the officer put me in a position where I was forced to open the door rather than role down the window? Maybe to look around more be able to see my hands and feet at all times? Not sure, but that’s all i said: “he approached from the passenger side, asked me to turn my car off and hand him the key, then returned to the drivers side where the door was still closed.

Also, love your narrative of events. Especially about how I exited the vehicle on my own, without waiting to be told to do so by an officer. Three officers gave me three different reasons as to why I was pulled over. Each of them came to my drivers side door because I was still sitting tight as instructed. More specifically, until an ambulance arrived. Now at this point I should have said something. Unfortunately I was raised right and taught to show everyone respect. I am a US citizen free to decline medical advice. I could have said “no sir, thanks for your concern, but either give me a ticket or move your car so I can leave. But, like I said, I respect people doing there jobs. This cop told me he just wanted me to get checked out and was only there to help. As a tax payer, and as someone showing you courtesy and respect, treat me like a man. Don’t devise a cowardly lie to disguise your motives until
Your boys get there. Anyway, once an EMS worker arrived he cleared me almost instantly. He asked me a Few questions, looked in my eyes with a light, and said I was Good to go, and only then did the officers who were all there have a huddle in which they turned away from uncuffed me, step aside while the first on the scene asked me to step out of the car. Like I said, I cannot make you believe me but I promise you, I swear to you, I remained in my car as instructed until told to exit. “Back up” was not called for because I stepped out of my vehicle without the officers consent. If you believe nothing else, at least give me this.

Now for the new stuff:
Anyway, the DA conceded that our (my lawyer and I) points were valid. He was almost in disbelief discussing the motion with my attorney; so much so that he called to personally verify that the police did not specify what drug I was impaired by. He had the police report himself but just had a hard time believing it. See, before the ems worker came, and especially after, I could have simply said “sir, please move your car, I’m leaving.” He may have said no, that he wasn’t gonna let me drive. If he believed I was impaired, that would be a logical course of action. However, to arrest someone, the cop needs probably cause. To conduct a sobriety test, he needs consent, probable cause, or at least reasonable suspicion. I’ll concede that he had my consent and reasonable suspicion.

But here is the issue. There is a list of substances which, if I’m a person’s system, prohibits that person from driving. For example, if my eyes were bloodshot red, my car smelled like weed, rolling papers were present, etc., the officer could say I was under the influence of marijuana. If I smelled like liquor, and the breathalyzer I blew in voluntarily produced a reading of above 0.08 instead of 0.0 Like it did, that’s probable cause to arrest Me for driving while under the influence of alcohol. The breathalyzer that counts in court is at the station and is given after you are read your rights. If I was scratching my skin off, was missing teeth, was acting erratic and paranoid, didn’t blink normally, that’s PC For DWI of meth maybe. If given, a urine sample could show the driver was high on crack, not meth. The arrest is still good however, because there was PC that the driver was under the influence of a type of drug. I Admit, “specific” was not the right word, but the fact is that to have PC for a
DWI, a person’s behavior must be consistent with someone whose under the influence of a substance on that list mentioned earlier. If my behavior is not similar to the behavior of a person under the influence off any enumerated substance, what is the PC? What would that look like? After all, different categories of drugs require different field tests to determine if there is, in fact, PC of a DWI. Officers test for Cocaine far differently than they do for marijuana, which requires different field tests than alcohol (the one I was given despite the officer staying unequivocally that he did not believe I had been drinking). The reality is, if the officer can not identify one of the seven categories that the substance list is broken down into and match the symptoms with those of someone taking a drug in one of those categories, Then their PC consists of that cops
Subjective opinion as to whether the driver is behaving in conformity with the officers idea of normal. Maybe they can do that with their kids, but they cannot state that they have PC of a DWI: the guy is kind of weird. That is literally what they told me too. They fully admitted that they didn’t know what I was under the influence of (nothing), but that I was “off” and “just not right”. And that was also after a trained medical professional who is entrusted to save the lives of people in need of ambulance transport deemed me fine. However, the officers are not trained to identify these substance categories anyway. They may be able to make a Close enough determination for an arrest but that would not constitute evidence in court, just an opinion. Still, every department has at least one DRE (drug recognition expert). This is an officer who is trained in the intricacies of identifying what substances a person is on based on traits and behaviors not known to most of us. Their testimony is evidence. But I was not taken to a DRE. I just provided urine, clean urine.
The DA, in an effort to save face, admitted that our case was strong, but reminded us that we were in a small town where he was right with the judge, and I was from the Bronx and probably viewed as less credible the towns officers. With that in mind, he asked if instead of going to trial, I would accept a traffic violation. 2 points and a $300 fine. I plead to that.
I replied and updated you mostly out of confusion. I’ll send you the statute if you’d still like to see it later... it’s just a pain in the ass to pull up on my phone. But my confusion is about why you read what I called a cautionary tale and a warning, I’m which I admitted that despite not breaking any laws, I shouldn’t have been driving, and I’m glad that they police got me before something worse happened. It’s hard to fathom not driving on a Monday when I got work and all sorts of shit to do because of MK-677. Maybe that wasn’t the reason, but the fatigue stopped the next day after I had gone without it for about 30 hours. I’ve been back to
Normal ever since. I told a story about some
Shit that happened to me that really had no upside. It may never effect you, but someone else may benefit from it. I also was as detailed as I could be in an effort to avoid confusion but somehow that got mistaken for me acting like a reckless madman storming out of my car and causing the officer to call for back up. You made those facts up. Why? I also expressed my respect for police and the jobs they have. What I didn’t do was exalt them above human level and pledge to prostrate at the feet of police officers and suck their cocks on command. I admitted my errors and I commended them on their work to keep people safe, but yea, I called them out for some of the shit they did. Just above, I referred to the promise of the officer who blocked me in my spot, that he was just trying to help me and I wasn’t gonna get in any trouble, as a cowardly lie. It was; and it was also spineless. I showed him too much respect. Your version of events (because you see all) stated that I probably mouthed off more than I realized. No, I saw the body cam and the cell cam. I showed way too much deference. In the end it worked out fortunately. There were other problems too, for example: one officers report put me at the correct location, another stated I was pulled over from the highway. He actually gave me an alibi. Again, it’s a rough job and I’m grateful for their service. I’m not gonna rant about a typo. I suppose I just can’t get over why you would rearrange and alter the facts of my life and come at me like a dick and call me a liar. Maybe you want people to think you’re smart and you caught me in what must be a lie because you don’t believe me. Lucky for me, the DA does. But when you get a minute, let’s
Write out the rest of my life.

I'll have my secretary go over these documents and get back to you.

Just an update since you were so fascinated. I know I mentioned some of this before, but I also added how it played out in court. First, I 100% got the juice back and was not charged with it, just the needle. I would take a lie detector if you set it up, but I guess I can’t really make you believe me.
Next, I never claimed to have gotten out of the car until I was instructed to. The conflicting instructions comment was actually in agreement with your points. Why would the officer put me in a position where I was forced to open the door rather than role down the window? Maybe to look around more be able to see my hands and feet at all times? Not sure, but that’s all i said: “he approached from the passenger side, asked me to turn my car off and hand him the key, then returned to the drivers side where the door was still closed.

Also, love your narrative of events. Especially about how I exited the vehicle on my own, without waiting to be told to do so by an officer. Three officers gave me three different reasons as to why I was pulled over. Each of them came to my drivers side door because I was still sitting tight as instructed. More specifically, until an ambulance arrived. Now at this point I should have said something. Unfortunately I was raised right and taught to show everyone respect. I am a US citizen free to decline medical advice. I could have said “no sir, thanks for your concern, but either give me a ticket or move your car so I can leave. But, like I said, I respect people doing there jobs. This cop told me he just wanted me to get checked out and was only there to help. As a tax payer, and as someone showing you courtesy and respect, treat me like a man. Don’t devise a cowardly lie to disguise your motives until
Your boys get there. Anyway, once an EMS worker arrived he cleared me almost instantly. He asked me a Few questions, looked in my eyes with a light, and said I was Good to go, and only then did the officers who were all there have a huddle in which they turned away from uncuffed me, step aside while the first on the scene asked me to step out of the car. Like I said, I cannot make you believe me but I promise you, I swear to you, I remained in my car as instructed until told to exit. “Back up” was not called for because I stepped out of my vehicle without the officers consent. If you believe nothing else, at least give me this.

Now for the new stuff:
Anyway, the DA conceded that our (my lawyer and I) points were valid. He was almost in disbelief discussing the motion with my attorney; so much so that he called to personally verify that the police did not specify what drug I was impaired by. He had the police report himself but just had a hard time believing it. See, before the ems worker came, and especially after, I could have simply said “sir, please move your car, I’m leaving.” He may have said no, that he wasn’t gonna let me drive. If he believed I was impaired, that would be a logical course of action. However, to arrest someone, the cop needs probably cause. To conduct a sobriety test, he needs consent, probable cause, or at least reasonable suspicion. I’ll concede that he had my consent and reasonable suspicion.

But here is the issue. There is a list of substances which, if I’m a person’s system, prohibits that person from driving. For example, if my eyes were bloodshot red, my car smelled like weed, rolling papers were present, etc., the officer could say I was under the influence of marijuana. If I smelled like liquor, and the breathalyzer I blew in voluntarily produced a reading of above 0.08 instead of 0.0 Like it did, that’s probable cause to arrest Me for driving while under the influence of alcohol. The breathalyzer that counts in court is at the station and is given after you are read your rights. If I was scratching my skin off, was missing teeth, was acting erratic and paranoid, didn’t blink normally, that’s PC For DWI of meth maybe. If given, a urine sample could show the driver was high on crack, not meth. The arrest is still good however, because there was PC that the driver was under the influence of a type of drug. I Admit, “specific” was not the right word, but the fact is that to have PC for a
DWI, a person’s behavior must be consistent with someone whose under the influence of a substance on that list mentioned earlier. If my behavior is not similar to the behavior of a person under the influence off any enumerated substance, what is the PC? What would that look like? After all, different categories of drugs require different field tests to determine if there is, in fact, PC of a DWI. Officers test for Cocaine far differently than they do for marijuana, which requires different field tests than alcohol (the one I was given despite the officer staying unequivocally that he did not believe I had been drinking). The reality is, if the officer can not identify one of the seven categories that the substance list is broken down into and match the symptoms with those of someone taking a drug in one of those categories, Then their PC consists of that cops
Subjective opinion as to whether the driver is behaving in conformity with the officers idea of normal. Maybe they can do that with their kids, but they cannot state that they have PC of a DWI: the guy is kind of weird. That is literally what they told me too. They fully admitted that they didn’t know what I was under the influence of (nothing), but that I was “off” and “just not right”. And that was also after a trained medical professional who is entrusted to save the lives of people in need of ambulance transport deemed me fine. However, the officers are not trained to identify these substance categories anyway. They may be able to make a Close enough determination for an arrest but that would not constitute evidence in court, just an opinion. Still, every department has at least one DRE (drug recognition expert). This is an officer who is trained in the intricacies of identifying what substances a person is on based on traits and behaviors not known to most of us. Their testimony is evidence. But I was not taken to a DRE. I just provided urine, clean urine.
The DA, in an effort to save face, admitted that our case was strong, but reminded us that we were in a small town where he was right with the judge, and I was from the Bronx and probably viewed as less credible the towns officers. With that in mind, he asked if instead of going to trial, I would accept a traffic violation. 2 points and a $300 fine. I plead to that.
I replied and updated you mostly out of confusion. I’ll send you the statute if you’d still like to see it later... it’s just a pain in the ass to pull up on my phone. But my confusion is about why you read what I called a cautionary tale and a warning, I’m which I admitted that despite not breaking any laws, I shouldn’t have been driving, and I’m glad that they police got me before something worse happened. It’s hard to fathom not driving on a Monday when I got work and all sorts of shit to do because of MK-677. Maybe that wasn’t the reason, but the fatigue stopped the next day after I had gone without it for about 30 hours. I’ve been back to
Normal ever since. I told a story about some
Shit that happened to me that really had no upside. It may never effect you, but someone else may benefit from it. I also was as detailed as I could be in an effort to avoid confusion but somehow that got mistaken for me acting like a reckless madman storming out of my car and causing the officer to call for back up. You made those facts up. Why? I also expressed my respect for police and the jobs they have. What I didn’t do was exalt them above human level and pledge to prostrate at the feet of police officers and suck their cocks on command. I admitted my errors and I commended them on their work to keep people safe, but yea, I called them out for some of the shit they did. Just above, I referred to the promise of the officer who blocked me in my spot, that he was just trying to help me and I wasn’t gonna get in any trouble, as a cowardly lie. It was; and it was also spineless. I showed him too much respect. Your version of events (because you see all) stated that I probably mouthed off more than I realized. No, I saw the body cam and the cell cam. I showed way too much deference. In the end it worked out fortunately. There were other problems too, for example: one officers report put me at the correct location, another stated I was pulled over from the highway. He actually gave me an alibi. Again, it’s a rough job and I’m grateful for their service. I’m not gonna rant about a typo. I suppose I just can’t get over why you would rearrange and alter the facts of my life and come at me like a dick and call me a liar. Maybe you want people to think you’re smart and you caught me in what must be a lie because you don’t believe me. Lucky for me, the DA does. But when you get a minute, let’s
Write out the rest of my life.

Just a quick update (which I'm sure you don't need seeing as you are omnipotent and corrected me on the facts of my own life, but I'll fill you in anyway. My lawyer and I filed a motion to dismiss as well as to suppress the initial stop altogether. The DA read our motion, contacted my lawyer and conceded that we had several valid points. He admitted that he was in a difficult situation, primarily because the police failed to identify the drug I was suspected of being under the influence of. In NY, there is a whole list of substances that cannot be in your system if you drive. That list is broken down into seven categories of substances with each category corresponding to a peculiar type of behavior by the suspect, or an odor, or visual cues such as dilated pupils that jump or jerk when following the point of a pen or narrow flashlight rather than smoothly move with the object. However, to make an arrest, an officer must have probable cause. For DWI's involving alcohol, cops will speak with the suspect for a little while in order to assess his behavior, identify the presence or lack of symptoms that corelate with someone who has been drinking, hope to get an admission of some sort, pick up on odors, slurred speech, puffy eyes, and other possible indications of intoxications, and monitor the suspect while confirming protocol. They also do this because they must the suspect for at least 15 minutes before giving any kind of chemical test to make sure he doesn't consume anything that could alter the results of an otherwise fairly reliable test. Of course the field tests and field breathalyzer are only to establish PC. They do ot qualify as evidence. That comes from tests given at the station after the suspect has been informed of his rights. However, for drugs, it is not that simple. Officers are not trained to identify the symptoms of every intoxicant as that would be nearly impossible. They are however provided with that list, as well as the seven sub-categories which each have distinctive symptoms that are exhibited by someone using a drug in that category. For example, if someone is grinding their teeth, talking fast and/or nervously without blinking, and clawing at their skin, it is unlikely that he or she is using a drug in the same category as marijuana. However, once an officer identifies something that appears to indicate that the driver is very likely under the influence of a prohibited substance, and that officer matches the indications with the protocol provided on how to recognize one of the seven categories, that cop has a case. Take the above scenario with the teeth grinding, nervousness, and skin scratching, he can continue his investigation to accumulate even more evidence. This could include a field sobriety test. Now, one reason the officer needs to know the basic genre of drug that the suspect may have used is because each category requires different field tests and looks for different divergent behavior. Lets say in this situation the officer suspects crack-cocaine and performs FST's consistent with that group of drugs. Then say the suspect performs them but fails. Now the officer has PC to arrest the driver for DWI of Crack-cocaine. Should a chemical test later reveal that the driver was actually using meth, the officer's PC remains valid because he conducted an assessment based on symptoms exhibited from the use of similar substances.
Now, in my situation, the officers simply said that I was "off", and was "just not right." Makes sense, I'm a weird guy. The first officer assures me that I'm in no trouble and that he just wants to have me checked out by an EMS worker. I reluctantly wait and when the ambulance arrives, after five other officers arrived first, and I received a total of three explanations as to why I was pulled over (or more accurately blocked in), an EMS worker approaches me to do his job. He initially came straight forward towards the drivers seat where I was sitting, but two cops were blocking him from reaching me and ignored his requests to let him get by. Truthfully, they probably didn't hear him as they were deep in conversation about vacation homes and why they were a solid investment. So the EMS worker walks around the front door and speaks to me through the space between the window and the windshield. He asks me some straightforward questions, a few cognitive test based questions, and then shined a light in my eyes performed his examination. Afterwards, he asks me if I still feel ok, if I feel good to drive, and if I want to go to the hospital. I declined the ambulance ride to the hospital and told him I felt fine and was ok to drive. He nodded in approval and gave a one word confirmation... I think it was "ok" or "great" but I don't recall the exact words. He then declared aloud to the officers that I was good, and trotted back to the ambulance. Only then did the cops huddle up and eventually ask me to step out and take perform some field sobriety tests (the ones used for alcohol despite the arresting officer stating several times that he didn't believe I was drinking and the fact that I blew a 0.0 on the breathalyzer). After the FST's, I was placed under arrest. "What for?" I asked. "DWI" an officer responded. I followed up with, "But officer, what am I under the influence of?" To which the arresting officer responded "we don't know yet."

Now, oh wise one, I ask you the same thing we asked the DA. How can an officer have probable cause that a suspect is driving under the influence if they don't even have a clue as to what substance he is under the influence of. NY made it easy by breaking the enormous list down into only seven categories with fairly simple tells. Nevertheless, they feel that it is valid and not a violation of due process to deprive a person of liberty without probable cause of a crime? And please don't say something ignorant like "you were obviously fucked up, you were falling asleep, you were this or that".... smh, that's just a want to be hard ass that thinks laying out the specific facts (both those that are in my favor, and those that are not in my favor, because remember, this was not me defending my actions; I unequivocally stated that I should not have been driving when I was falling asleep like that, I was in the parking space to begin with because I realized that, and I further stated that even if they went about it the wrong way I respected the officers and was glad they got me before something worse happened). The reason saying shit like that is ignorant is that there in court, there is a burden of proof that must be met for every element of the crime. One of the elements is why the stop turned custodial (why I was arrested) and the prosecutor's answer needs to show that the officers had PC that I was under the influence of a drug or drugs. Not that I must have been on something. Not that I was acting too strange to be sober. Not that I was clearly on drugs. Not picking a drug or drugs off the list and saying I was on this and that. My behavior had to fit into the very wide zone of qualifiable acts or appearances or any form of indication that is outlined in one of the seven different categories. Otherwise, all they arrested me for was falling outside their subjective definition of normal behavior.

To your question about states that require drug experts, NY is one for sure. Every station must have a DRE, a Drug Recognition Expert. His testimony qualifies as evidence. The officer's opinion does not. Let me know if you want to see some case law, I'll share cases on both sides of the issue but which clearly state that the officer must state the type of drug the driver was under the influence of, and that NY requires DRE's, as do NJ and Ca. I believe, but I could be wrong. Now, the DRE doesn't have to get pulled in on the case, especially if chemical evidence is provided. In my case, I voluntarily provided urine and wouldn't you know it? it came back clean. Anyway, the DA was clearly embarrassed for his officers and while he conceded that our points were valid, he reminded us that it's a small town court where he is one of only 2-3 (depending on the time of year) prosecutors there and that he knows the judge very well. He used his best leverage which was that if we litigate these issues, the judge is more likely to side with the towns DA than me, a guy from the Bronx, and my lawyer, a brilliant strategist and tactician but also someone who enjoys antagonizing the other side and can get a little overly adversarial. The DA asked if I'd consider taking a traffic infraction, 2 points, a class, and a $300 fine. Although I wanted to clear my name as this was one of the few times I've actually been innocent, for that same reason, I figured it would be best to take this petty violation instead of cause all sorts of problems.
However, I'm updating you because of your response to me trying to tell a cautionary tale that may not effect you, but could help others. I admitted to being in the wrong, but I certainly was not intoxicated. People react differently to different things, who knows what could have caused such a drastic response. But, I do know that I was completely normal about 36 ours after stopping MK-677 (I had only been on it for about 2 weeks or so). I was simply telling a story about what happened to me. Idk where you're from, but I've live my whole life in NY. The conviction rate in the Bronx, where I live is one of the lowest in the country for two reasons. Members of the community which make up the jury pool don't trust the cops, and the police are known (they've even bragged to me about it) for doing things like making arrests and coming up with the reasons after, then retroactively applying the facts convenient for them. This is not an opinion, in response to the street territory being split up into areas dominated by bloods or by Latin Kings, or by the lowest of all, the Trinatarios, the NYPD calls itself the biggest "Gang" in NY. That's how they recruit, by calling themselves a gang, and that's how they behave. I've been told on multiple occasions that I wasn't welcome in a certain precincts territory. Not because I was causing trouble, they just don't want outsiders seeing the shit they do to the people that live there. I still show them the utmost respect as that's how I was raised, but you're gonna have to forgive me if I don't hold their word any higher than another human being. That aside idk wtf you're babbling about pub lawyers. I graduated law school, evening division, while working full time as a paralegal and still squeezing in the gym. I was on both law review and the deans leadership council. I've worked as an intern, a law clerk, a legal assistant, a paralegal, and an investigator for three firms, four if you count the innocence project. What's on your resume? Finally, you ain't God buddy. Just a guy with a computer. Who the fuck are you to say I WAS intoxicated. You were there? Where? in a tree? in the smoothie king? I'm trying to tell a serious story that could fuck with my career and worse, could have resulted in a serious injury or death. You saying shit like that can make someone who happens to react to MK-677 the same way I do feel like this story is bullshit and they can drive around on cycle when in fact, they might as well be on a benzo or opioid. I hope no one got hurt because you wanted to play tough guy on your computer screen. Want to talk about law? anytime. Want to prove your smarter and beat me in chess? go for it. but don't change and alter the facts of my life ass hole. Only an ignorant, foolish, lazy, punk bitch pussy would disprove statements by making up their own facts with no actual outside knowledge, just a set of fabricated accusations that they think they know enough to draw the only possible inference from.

That’s just way to much to read....

This is the first individual on this community to ever, ever, outclass me... I no longer hold the title :loser:
I'll go sit in the loser corner now..

IML Gear Cream!
regardless of any of the facts being true or not, u shouldnt drive under any cicumstances if u r having to pull over and take naps, period end of story. hopefully u learned a lesson, because this could have been a "whole lot worse" good luck to u bro.

maybe u should get a lawyer Vision,just to see if u were out-classed or if u r just an ignorant,foolish,lazy,pung bitch pussy. better yet u could hire him.

My bad bro... those were only directed at two specific people who read, or skimmed my story (what I referred to as a cautionary tale working on the assumption that some other people may have similar reactions / responses and when using something new / unfamiliar, a person should feel out how they respond and take precautionary measures - for so long I have been able to go on and off cycles comprised of various compounds, and even dabble in things like stimulants, sleeping meds, "water pills" or diuretics, Cialis, and certain prescription meds without ever having a reaction that affected me to this degree when I was not presently under the influence - I had taken 25mg of mk677 the night before around 10:00pm, and this situation occurred around 2:00pm the next day, so I was not expecting to feel any kind of extreme side effects even though I was aware that it was still technically in my system), and without question or hesitation attacked my credibility and the facts I laid out. Nobody has to believe anything just because I say it. I'm fine with people not taking me at my word and wanting to know a little more information, or pointing out some discrepancies and things that just don't add up. But I took issue with people dictating my life by literally correcting facts (not saying "that's wrong / doesn't make sense / etc.," but rather saying "this is what actually happened" as if they were present. I was also agitated that certain individuals seem to believe that they know police protocol, what police think, why they do things, and why they are justified in doing things. I've lifted with plenty of cops. I have friends and family in every branch of law enforcement. They are people like everyone else. True, thy are trained, but if you contact, for example, NY State police (as I had to for previous job at a different firm), and ask for a copy of the police training manual, they refuse to provide it. The fear is that a dangerous criminal could get a hold of it and use it to stay a few steps ahead of the police. That is why I did not attempt to enter the mind of any officer or claim to know what they were thinking. I may have speculated, and in my last response I stated what was written by the officer in his report as to why he called an ambulance and told me that he just wanted EMS to look at me and then I could leave or go to the hospital if I chose, but prior to what was documented as fact, I never said anything about why cops do this or that, what the procedure is for it (again, unless documented as a fact and made public, i.e. the use of DRE's and the requirement that officers identify what, within the seven overarching categories, the driver is likely under the influence of). Yet for some reason, that seemed to be a point of contention. I literally laid out the facts and added only that I respect the officers for keeping myself and others safe, even if I don't think they went about it in the most professional / legal of ways (comparing to the requirements for search and seizure of the 4th amendment applied through the 14th amendment and the due process clause of the 5th amendment).

Finally, most of all I was frustrated by the individual's who attempted to make the case that I was at fault, on drugs, stepping out of my car because I disagreed with the officer and thus making him feel threatened, and in general, an ass-hole who was refusing to take responsibility for my actions. This post was not made for defense purposes. I admitted that I was completely at fault and that was why I pulled into a parking lot to begin with, just like that was also why I wrote the post. I openly admitted my dangerous stupidity in the hopes that some other guy who has a generally high tolerance, or anyone really, would read it and say oh wow, I better take some precautions until I'm sure I know how this new substance effects me. As for the drugs, I fully admitted all the drugs that I had been taken and even consented to the piss test at the station (knowing that Adderall could possibly show up but it was unlikely, and in fact, did not. I never stepped out of my car until instructed to do so, and I may be a ass-hole whose done some stupid shit, but I've never avoided accountability. I will back off the extra long posts now. I just wanted to update those who were so interested in this case and "my defense" which again, was an outline of the facts, some favorable to me, some to the prosecution, and the extra commentary expressing my gratitude to the officers for doing their best to keep their community safe. Now please, take the crown back.

If I remember this correctly you were not even in motion.. you were sitting idle if I'm not mistaken.. why would you plead guilty to a traffic violation that you you weren't even pulled over for? Are you going to plead guilty to a reckless or careless driving? If so that can hold a suspension..

Yes, that is correct. Had we gone to trial, we likely would have won, or possibly the case could have been dropped before hand. However, the DA's only leverage was that it was a small town court and he was one of only 2-3 (depending on time of year) prosecutors that work there. He was therefore very familiar with the judge and the ins and outs of how that court works. He was also very friendly with the judge. While it may sound unfortunate, the reality is, not all courts work the same, even when in the same jurisdiction or under the same controlling appellate court. I don't mean that there are official differences in rules and codes written down; but rather that small town judges have a freat deal of discretion in deciding what evidence is allowed in and what isn't. Think about Mike Tyson's case. He was allowed virtually no defensive evidence despite the fact that some of the evidence completely discredited the victim and her testimony. While it's rare to allow purported rape victims to be portrayed as sluts, this girl had accused every man she had ever been with (three i think at that time) of rape. That has to be relevant to that case, but i digress.
Back to my case, which was no rape case, and I didn't face the other immense biases that tyson did, but the fact remains that the plea offered was predicated on the motion written by my attorney and that I answer before the judge ruled on the motion. It is not uncommon for judges to want to avoid scandals and problems with the police and DA's department (sad because they should be avoiding problems with the judge), after all, its a good gig and they usually want to keep it. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but the judge could theoretically deny the motion or find it insufficient for dismissal. Even then, all the DA had to go with was some field tests taken while I was nervous and which were based on the officer's subjective perspective. No DRE, no Chemical test, well, except the one that cleared me. So you are definitely right to ask why I would take a traffic violation. The simple truth is that 1) the whole small town, judge and DA best buds thing, while I'm a guy from the Bronx which, despite being only 12-15 min away, as a matter of public policy courts like to deter people from the Bronx, even my decent area, from stopping in their town. Remember, I had a needle and some gear that for some logic defying reason, they gave back to me. I think they checked the website and saw that it looked professional and determined it was just supplements, but that's pure speculation. Nevertheless, I don't want the DA implying that I'm trafficking something between the two places. A stretch I agree, and regardless, it still shouldn't effect my case. 2) The DA had a smoking gun ad was waiting till the last minute (which they can no longer do with discovery). My lawyer's motion only needs to be denied on the dismissal issue. Everything else about the stop and subsequent suppression could be suppressed, but we wouldn't know until we received all discovery materials, which would be after the deal was off the table, if there was some mysterious piece of evidence that proved the impossible. I really wasn't worried about this however, if the cops were sharp, I tried to be honest with them and I told them that I was experimenting with a new work out supplement. In NY, if a substance adversely impacts your driving to a severe degree, it becomes part of the prohibited substance list. It would be tough to prove that connection without be blocked by hearsay or me testifying that yes, I deserve the most severe charge possible because I took a SARM (or actually oral peptide I think) and it turned me into a fucked up driver. Then further testify that it wasn't my first time driving on it and feeling those effects, so they didn't need to worry about proving whether I ingested an intoxicant knowingly and / or voluntarily. This would be very unlikely, but hey, so is the whole story. 3) My lawyer wrote an excellent motion and even got the DA to concede our points and offer a very good deal. Normally, they maintain a stoic demeanor and act as if the case is in the bag in hopes that we take whatever bullshit they offer. Here, we wanted disorderly conduct if not dismissal and we didn't go to trial. The DA said that he had to tie it to a driving infraction. As you pointed out, I was parked. I only got hit with the "driving" part because my car was on. Still he said he would relent to the most lenient punishment if I plead to using a hand-held tech device (i.e. the gps on my cell phone). He added that it would almost certainly be a fine no higher than $300, a day long class, and no more than 2 points on my license. I was pissed thinking about my insurance going up, but its still a huge upgrade from a DWI. 4) My lawyer put in all this work upfront as a favor because I've used him in the past when I fuck up for real. The hope was for a dismissal, or a really amazing deal so that it could be over with and resolved. I could have gone to trial, but then my lawyer would expect o be compensated for his hard work and time consumption. This was worth considering, but if the deal wasn't right, I would have paid whatever I had to. Finally 5) Small town police force that works with neighboring towns (there were units from three jurisdictions at my situation alone). Like I said, I got noting but respect for anyone who does their job and tries to help / keep people safe. I was raised to show respect and I know that I should have listened to the side effects sooner and not driven. That being said, I have to pass through that area often for work and I don't need to be fucked with every time I don't put my signal on 100 feet before a turn. Not saying that would happen, just that the DA believed that this embarrassed the officers and they definitely would remember me if I put them on the stand and my lawyer cross-examined them. My goal wouldn't be to embarrass them anyway. I don't want to cause any harm, just minimize what I was facing. After seeing / hearing from my lawyer some of the things written in the report, it appears evident to me that the officers were comfortable exaggerating certain facts and minimizing, or forgetting others. There were issues that I didn't mention but it made feel less confident in their motives. So that's why I took the plea. In the Bronx, the conviction rate is under 70%, a little over 60%. Most places have a conviction rate of around 90%. I won't go into it, but most people don't have to deal with the shit that goes on that keeps the conviction rate low. Officers making arrests, then making up facts to fit the arrest, shit like that. I had a very strong case, but I wasn't in the Bronx for this one. If I say anymore I'm gonna get ambushed again. We need police and they should be respected. I shouldn't have driven that day and have since stopped with the MK677. I may start up again at around 10 mg per day instead of 25, and even then I will check how it effects me first. Hope I answered your question. I appreciate you asking a legitimate question. Truth is, it always comes to a plea. I'm no John Gotti super-fan, but the man was right about one thing. If it wasn't for rats and plea bargains, the jails would be empty.

maybe u should get a lawyer Vision,just to see if u were out-classed or if u r just an ignorant,foolish,lazy,pung bitch pussy. better yet u could hire him.
I hope your joking, dusting of my negger now

dude,u r going to have carpel tunnel syndrome and not be able to work out in jail. that's a problem! im having pain just trying to read it all, much less type it.

regardless of any of the facts being true or not, u shouldnt drive under any cicumstances if u r having to pull over and take naps, period end of story. hopefully u learned a lesson, because this could have been a "whole lot worse" good luck to u bro.

I literally make that same point. I posted what happened as objectively as I could (even though everyone seems convinced I’m defending myself regardless of how many times I say that I’m not, that’s my lawyers job and he did it well), then I say that regardless of whether I was actually in violation of a statute or whether I agree with the specifics of my arrest, I should not have been driving (which is why I pulled into the parking lot to begin with) and I’m grateful to the police for doing what they felt was best. I feel blessed that nothing worse happened and that nobody got hurt or suffered serious property damage. (Paraphrased slightly by incorporating a line from another post where I make the same point). The reason I got all worked up and kept trying to clarify things is that everyone kept insisting I was blaming MK or the police and refusing to take accountability. I posted the story precisely to accept responsibility and hopefully remind people to be cautious when introducing something new into their body and to listen to their body’s. I appreciate your seemingly genuine advice and well wishes and I’m in agreement.

I literally make that same point. I posted what happened as objectively as I could (even though everyone seems convinced I’m defending myself regardless of how many times I say that I’m not, that’s my lawyers job and he did it well), then I say that regardless of whether I was actually in violation of a statute or whether I agree with the specifics of my arrest, I should not have been driving (which is why I pulled into the parking lot to begin with) and I’m grateful to the police for doing what they felt was best. I feel blessed that nothing worse happened and that nobody got hurt or suffered serious property damage. (Paraphrased slightly by incorporating a line from another post where I make the same point). The reason I got all worked up and kept trying to clarify things is that everyone kept insisting I was blaming MK or the police and refusing to take accountability. I posted the story precisely to accept responsibility and hopefully remind people to be cautious when introducing something new into their body and to listen to their body’s. I appreciate your seemingly genuine advice and well wishes and I’m in agreement.
Brought to you by speed, free of commas and spaces.

With all the Amphetamines he is on now, falling asleep at the wheel is no longer a problem.
Side effects may include 10K word posts.

this is ridiculous, it should either be moved to the pit, or to research chems where it will get forgotten

Back