• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Juicing ASAP and reaping the benefits while in college?? Moral Dilemma

LeunabDM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so heres the deal guys. I've already decided that I'm gonna end up juicing at some point in my life since the physique I would really like to have would be unattainable naturally. I love to train and im pretty disciplined with my nutrition and nothing would make me happier than being the biggest fucking dude in the gym while also squatting 6+ plates. I've always wanted to be bigger than life ya know?

Anyway, I'm 22 and have this year + next year left at university. We have to admit that there are some crazy benefits in terms of sexual attraction when it comes to having a really nice juicy physique, and am I wrong for wanting to exploit that shit while I have a couple more years in an environment where I'm surrounded by crazy beautiful women? Women arent the reason I plan on juicing, I actually originally planned on being consistent with my training and diet for a year - two years before I actually started, but since I already know its gonna happen eventually I'm starting to debate whether or not I should just do it now and reap the benefits while I'm in college. I'm only gonna be in this position once in my life and I dont wanna let that shit just slip by and regret it later in life.

Just to rephrase everything. First and foremost, I wanna be big af for me: I love the look, I love the lifestyle, and Its gonna happen eventually anyway. But I have two years left surrounded by an endless supply of beautiful women and would like to reap some of the benefits that come with a juicy physique.

Worth it or not worth it?

Ok so heres the deal guys. I've already decided that I'm gonna end up juicing at some point in my life since the physique I would really like to have would be unattainable naturally. I love to train and im pretty disciplined with my nutrition and nothing would make me happier than being the biggest fucking dude in the gym while also squatting 6+ plates. I've always wanted to be bigger than life ya know?

Anyway, I'm 22 and have this year + next year left at university. We have to admit that there are some crazy benefits in terms of sexual attraction when it comes to having a really nice juicy physique, and am I wrong for wanting to exploit that shit while I have a couple more years in an environment where I'm surrounded by crazy beautiful women? Women arent the reason I plan on juicing, I actually originally planned on being consistent with my training and diet for a year - two years before I actually started, but since I already know its gonna happen eventually I'm starting to debate whether or not I should just do it now and reap the benefits while I'm in college. I'm only gonna be in this position once in my life and I dont wanna let that shit just slip by and regret it later in life.

Just to rephrase everything. First and foremost, I wanna be big af for me: I love the look, I love the lifestyle, and Its gonna happen eventually anyway. But I have two years left surrounded by an endless supply of beautiful women and would like to reap some of the benefits that come with a juicy physique.

Worth it or not worth it?
Pussy is like water, it covers 90% of the earth. Never a shortage of girls anywhere. You're too young for this stuff. Your pituitary gland isn't even matured yet. You will more than likely cause more harm long term. Wait some more years. In the meantime keep training, eating and educate yourself.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Pussy is like water, it covers 90% of the earth. Never a shortage of girls anywhere. You're too young for this stuff. Your pituitary gland isn't even matured yet. You will more than likely cause more harm long term. Wait some more years. In the meantime keep training, eating and educate yourself.

Very true. Appreciate the advice

Lol didn’t you just have a thread yesterday about dbol only cycles and you didn’t even know what anavar was? Yet you wanna jump the gun for some pussy?

You also stated you were waiting 1-2 years until you juiced, which was the good choice. What happened between then and now? Tbh, you ain’t in any position to be juicing, especially Jsut to get laid.

Last edited:
What’s your fitness experience?

Height, weight, body fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intermediate knowledge when it comes to training from when I was younger. I spent way too much time researching and implementing technique/form but never really had my diet in check so made no gains. Then I took a looooong break from working out due to some issues (lost all muscle mass) and recently ~6 months ago started back up and am going pretty hard at it at the moment. I'm at 5'8" 157 lbs ~12% Body fat so I still have a lot of newbie gains to make.

Lol didn’t you just have a thread yesterday about dbol only cycles and you didn’t even know what anavar was?

That wasnt me. But yeah the plan still is to wait 1-2 years before juicing. I'm just contemplating it.

You need to reach your genetic potential first before jumping on gear. Keep training and get through school. College pussy is easy.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

You need to reach your genetic potential first before jumping on gear. Keep training and get through school. College pussy is easy.

Definitely, I actually really wanna see what I can do natty

First of all, the excuse of jumping on earlier because the " physique youd really like to have is unattainable naturally" is a ridiculous excuse considering to achieve that physique requires far more time and effort than you're giving now.

What makes you think you're going to be dedicated to spend hours and hours, year by year in the gym, if you can't even do it now? Gear will not solve THAT problem for you. Gear doesnt give you some sort of increased discipline attribute. It'll only make things more complicated.

And the woman thing is so hilarious to me. How drastic and fast do you think you'll even change ?

From my experience, if you're semi good looking, dont look like a slob and have a personality, you'll get way farther than just having big biceps.

I mean tbh, if your position is based off of women than you should re-evaluate what you're actually doing here. Never have i seen someone who sucked at picking up woman, start taking gear and all of the sudden he's smashing woman left and right.

Just wait man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

First of all, the excuse of jumping on earlier because the " physique youd really like to have is unattainable naturally" is a ridiculous excuse considering to achieve that physique requires far more time and effort than you're giving now.

What makes you think you're going to be dedicated to spend hours and hours, year by year in the gym, if you can't even do it now? Gear will not solve THAT problem for you. Gear doesnt give you some sort of increased discipline attribute. It'll only make things more complicated.

And the woman thing is so hilarious to me. How drastic and fast do you think you'll even change ?

From my experience, if you're semi good looking, dont look like a slob and have a personality, you'll get way farther than just having big biceps.

I mean tbh, if your position is based off of women than you should re-evaluate what you're actually doing here. Never have i seen someone who sucked at picking up woman, start taking gear and all of the sudden he's smashing woman left and right.

Just wait man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Appreciate the honesty . I knew I was gonna get critique for it but I’m glad I asked, definitely gonna wait before I jump the gun

IML Gear Cream!
Bro.

You have prolly already started.

Get pct in hand and go with a short 12 week test only cycle.

Since you are gonna do this anyways , go ahead and blast that shit at 500mg week (2 pins a week@ 250mg) ... just come off, don’t be a lifer.

hammer as much pussy you can. Just remember, that kinda pussy you’ll be getting, is giving it out to eerrybody. Wrap it up!

College chics are vain. If you look a cut above the rest, you’ll get laid way more often. Without even trying. Good luck and post pics (not dick pics obviously, queers)

Last edited:
Bro.

Since you are gonna do this anyways , go ahead and blast that shit at 500mg week (2 pins a week@ 250mg) ... just come off, don’t be a lifer.

hammer as much pussy you can. Just remember, that kinda pussy you’ll be getting, is giving it out to eerrybody. Wrap it up!

College chics are vain. If you look a cut above the rest, you’ll get laid way more often. Without even trying. Good luck and post pics (not dick pics obviously, queers)

Lol. How far apart should I spread em out? Mon /Fri work?

Bro.

You read my mind. If he is already posting here then he is probably all in at this point. I remember that once I had my mind made up no one was talking me out of it.

Monday Thursday or what I do is Saturday AM and Tuesday PM... pct tho, and AI... getting bitch tits really fucks up the ol sex life and the zits on your back are gonna explode when they claw at your back while your slamming it.

You called it Milf!

I also suggest getting baseline bloodwork done if you haven't already started. That way you know where you should be getting back to after you come off.

Like they said, have your aromasin and plenty of nolva on hand (enough for 40mg daily for the duration of your cycle and PCT) just in case. Eat like a mofo and get everything you can out of it since you'll never get as much as you do out of this first one

Also invest in a good razor... the upper arm/shoulder hair gets frickin ridiculous..
Yeah, I'm hairy as a fucking gorilla now at 33. Like my hair on my head connects to my back connects to my legs and all the way to my feet. Same on the front. It almost touches around the sides. I'm about to go buy the Wahl Peanut wireless shaver because you need good clippers

You called it Milf!

I also suggest getting baseline bloodwork done if you haven't already started. That way you know where you should be getting back to after you come off.

Like they said, have your aromasin and plenty of nolva on hand (enough for 40mg daily for the duration of your cycle and PCT) just in case. Eat like a mofo and get everything you can out of it since you'll never get as much as you do out of this first one

I just came off a cut so I’m trying to find my maintenance at the moment. It’s looking like it’s around 2300. Should I bump that shit up to 3k If I hop on ?

I just came off a cut so I’m trying to find my maintenance at the moment. It’s looking like it’s around 2300. Should I bump that shit up to 3k If I hop on ?

More than that. Eat clean and as much as you can.

More than that. Eat clean and as much as you can.

Hmm , I always eat clean regardless of cut/bulking so that’s no problem . My proteins come from lean meats and carbs from rice and potatoes. 4K too much? I’d be down to push it for max gains

Hmm , I always eat clean regardless of cut/bulking so that’s no problem . My proteins come from lean meats and carbs from rice and potatoes. 4K too much? I’d be down to push it for max gains

Do it. 4000 calories of clean food is a lot. If you aren't gaining fat after a couple weeks eat more

If you are only 157 lbs I wouldn't even waste my time counting calories. Just eat as much as you can.

Clean 4K calories is a fucking epic feat bro ... if you can do it, do it. But listen, don’t go all ape shit jumping weight up. You’ll get stronger but stick to gradual progressive overload. What I’m saying is if your making out at 250 right now on your bench your max will increase for sure but your tendons aren’t gonna be used to a 50lb increase right out of the gates. I say this because if you do add dbol (if you anything like me you’ll feel alpha as fuck and ego will grow before your strength)

id save the dbol for your next winter blast, your potential to aromatise increases. We’re trying to get you laid right? Not trying to throw cars over in the parking lot....

start a log

add in pics of hot college bitches

we will eventually learn to like you

stay classy bro

Clean 4K calories is a fucking epic feat bro ... if you can do it, do it. But listen, don’t go all ape shit jumping weight up. You’ll get stronger but stick to gradual progressive overload. What I’m saying is if your making out at 250 right now on your bench your max will increase for sure but your tendons aren’t gonna be used to a 50lb increase right out of the gates. I say this because if you do add dbol (if you anything like me you’ll feel alpha as fuck and ego will grow before your strength)

id save the dbol for your next winter blast, your potential to aromatise increases. We’re trying to get you laid right? Not trying to throw cars over in the parking lot....

start a log

add in pics of hot college bitches

we will eventually learn to like you

stay classy bro
I guess that's one way of looking at it. . Fuck it.

Back