Juicing ASAP and reaping the benefits while in college?? Moral Dilemma

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so heres the deal guys. I've already decided that I'm gonna end up juicing at some point in my life since the physique I would really like to have would be unattainable naturally. I love to train and im pretty disciplined with my nutrition and nothing would make me happier than being the biggest fucking dude in the gym while also squatting 6+ plates. I've always wanted to be bigger than life ya know?

Anyway, I'm 22 and have this year + next year left at university. We have to admit that there are some crazy benefits in terms of sexual attraction when it comes to having a really nice juicy physique, and am I wrong for wanting to exploit that shit while I have a couple more years in an environment where I'm surrounded by crazy beautiful women? Women arent the reason I plan on juicing, I actually originally planned on being consistent with my training and diet for a year - two years before I actually started, but since I already know its gonna happen eventually I'm starting to debate whether or not I should just do it now and reap the benefits while I'm in college. I'm only gonna be in this position once in my life and I dont wanna let that shit just slip by and regret it later in life.

Just to rephrase everything. First and foremost, I wanna be big af for me: I love the look, I love the lifestyle, and Its gonna happen eventually anyway. But I have two years left surrounded by an endless supply of beautiful women and would like to reap some of the benefits that come with a juicy physique.

Worth it or not worth it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeunabDM View Post
    Ok so heres the deal guys. I've already decided that I'm gonna end up juicing at some point in my life since the physique I would really like to have would be unattainable naturally. I love to train and im pretty disciplined with my nutrition and nothing would make me happier than being the biggest fucking dude in the gym while also squatting 6+ plates. I've always wanted to be bigger than life ya know?

Anyway, I'm 22 and have this year + next year left at university. We have to admit that there are some crazy benefits in terms of sexual attraction when it comes to having a really nice juicy physique, and am I wrong for wanting to exploit that shit while I have a couple more years in an environment where I'm surrounded by crazy beautiful women? Women arent the reason I plan on juicing, I actually originally planned on being consistent with my training and diet for a year - two years before I actually started, but since I already know its gonna happen eventually I'm starting to debate whether or not I should just do it now and reap the benefits while I'm in college. I'm only gonna be in this position once in my life and I dont wanna let that shit just slip by and regret it later in life.

Just to rephrase everything. First and foremost, I wanna be big af for me: I love the look, I love the lifestyle, and Its gonna happen eventually anyway. But I have two years left surrounded by an endless supply of beautiful women and would like to reap some of the benefits that come with a juicy physique.

Worth it or not worth it?
    Pussy is like water, it covers 90% of the earth. Never a shortage of girls anywhere. You're too young for this stuff. Your pituitary gland isn't even matured yet. You will more than likely cause more harm long term. Wait some more years. In the meantime keep training, eating and educate yourself.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dukey View Post
    Pussy is like water, it covers 90% of the earth. Never a shortage of girls anywhere. You're too young for this stuff. Your pituitary gland isn't even matured yet. You will more than likely cause more harm long term. Wait some more years. In the meantime keep training, eating and educate yourself.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
    Very true. Appreciate the advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol didnít you just have a thread yesterday about dbol only cycles and you didnít even know what anavar was? Yet you wanna jump the gun for some pussy?

You also stated you were waiting 1-2 years until you juiced, which was the good choice. What happened between then and now? Tbh, you ainít in any position to be juicing, especially Jsut to get laid.
    Last edited by Lokthan; 10-15-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    Whatís your fitness experience?

Height, weight, body fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Intermediate knowledge when it comes to training from when I was younger. I spent way too much time researching and implementing technique/form but never really had my diet in check so made no gains. Then I took a looooong break from working out due to some issues (lost all muscle mass) and recently ~6 months ago started back up and am going pretty hard at it at the moment. I'm at 5'8" 157 lbs ~12% Body fat so I still have a lot of newbie gains to make.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    Lol didnít you just have a thread yesterday about dbol only cycles and you didnít even know what anavar was?
    That wasnt me. But yeah the plan still is to wait 1-2 years before juicing. I'm just contemplating it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

You need to reach your genetic potential first before jumping on gear. Keep training and get through school. College pussy is easy.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    You need to reach your genetic potential first before jumping on gear. Keep training and get through school. College pussy is easy.

Definitely, I actually really wanna see what I can do natty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts
    Rep Points

First of all, the excuse of jumping on earlier because the " physique youd really like to have is unattainable naturally" is a ridiculous excuse considering to achieve that physique requires far more time and effort than you're giving now.

What makes you think you're going to be dedicated to spend hours and hours, year by year in the gym, if you can't even do it now? Gear will not solve THAT problem for you. Gear doesnt give you some sort of increased discipline attribute. It'll only make things more complicated.

And the woman thing is so hilarious to me. How drastic and fast do you think you'll even change ?

From my experience, if you're semi good looking, dont look like a slob and have a personality, you'll get way farther than just having big biceps.

I mean tbh, if your position is based off of women than you should re-evaluate what you're actually doing here. Never have i seen someone who sucked at picking up woman, start taking gear and all of the sudden he's smashing woman left and right.

Just wait man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Staynattybruh View Post
    First of all, the excuse of jumping on earlier because the " physique youd really like to have is unattainable naturally" is a ridiculous excuse considering to achieve that physique requires far more time and effort than you're giving now.

What makes you think you're going to be dedicated to spend hours and hours, year by year in the gym, if you can't even do it now? Gear will not solve THAT problem for you. Gear doesnt give you some sort of increased discipline attribute. It'll only make things more complicated.

And the woman thing is so hilarious to me. How drastic and fast do you think you'll even change ?

From my experience, if you're semi good looking, dont look like a slob and have a personality, you'll get way farther than just having big biceps.

I mean tbh, if your position is based off of women than you should re-evaluate what you're actually doing here. Never have i seen someone who sucked at picking up woman, start taking gear and all of the sudden he's smashing woman left and right.

Just wait man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Appreciate the honesty . I knew I was gonna get critique for it but Iím glad I asked, definitely gonna wait before I jump the gun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro.

You have prolly already started.

Get pct in hand and go with a short 12 week test only cycle.

Since you are gonna do this anyways , go ahead and blast that shit at 500mg week (2 pins a week@ 250mg) ... just come off, donít be a lifer.

hammer as much pussy you can. Just remember, that kinda pussy youíll be getting, is giving it out to eerrybody. Wrap it up!

College chics are vain. If you look a cut above the rest, youíll get laid way more often. Without even trying. Good luck and post pics (not dick pics obviously, queers)
    Last edited by Milford King; 10-15-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Bro.

Since you are gonna do this anyways , go ahead and blast that shit at 500mg week (2 pins a week@ 250mg) ... just come off, donít be a lifer.

hammer as much pussy you can. Just remember, that kinda pussy youíll be getting, is giving it out to eerrybody. Wrap it up!

College chics are vain. If you look a cut above the rest, youíll get laid way more often. Without even trying. Good luck and post pics (not dick pics obviously, queers)
    Lol. How far apart should I spread em out? Mon /Fri work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Bro.

You read my mind. If he is already posting here then he is probably all in at this point. I remember that once I had my mind made up no one was talking me out of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeunabDM View Post
    Lol. How far apart should I spread em out? Mon /Fri work?

Make sure you have a legit AI on hand and use it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Monday Thursday or what I do is Saturday AM and Tuesday PM... pct tho, and AI... getting bitch tits really fucks up the ol sex life and the zits on your back are gonna explode when they claw at your back while your slamming it.