• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where did Pompeyo go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a101u7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was checking out the sponsors and all the new ones, and noticed Pompeyo isn't on the list anymore? Maybe I need glasses. Lol, was going to order in about a month with them, and was just curious as to what happened.

Gone from BOP sponsors also.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I missed it!

What happened to Pomp's Pharma?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not fucking with that after the cluster fuck.
I was just stating they were missing over there too. Not trying to make it a bop thread

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He got scared and disappeared? I forget who but someone mentioned he was selling more than gear on his list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I know he tried to sell jswole some oxys and he of course told us. Not sure if admin removed them or they quit. I'm assuming they were removed like PPL since they're keeping this place clean of that crap

Bump!
No opies please

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pomp has removed themselves from every forum that I can see. They still have some threads up on BOP, but no sub forum on any site they used to be on. They still seem to be active though

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Saw Bull getting very upset with the feedback he was receiving here the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Thanks guys

He is now crying to me via emails cause you guys won't stop talking about him. :loser:

Yep, used to have a lot of fun with them trammies. Prolly not the best idea, the feds be cracking down on the pks these days. Test is way better anyways

I just jabbed and then J came through with the KO on that one. Oh well...

I did not know this.

They have tramadol on their list. I didn’t see them post that openly here.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Extremely habit forming
I e mailed them asking about Modafinil and his response was no Modafinil but I can get oxycodone. He also has Xanax, morphine, and a couple other narcotics on his list. I have the e mails still and bullrush tried to say I was making shit up and as soon as I told him I had the e mails and asked him if I could post them he said “I’m done” lol. I tried informing the head hancho here after he made the post about no narcotics via pm but didn’t receive a response

Man those dudes are losers. They came here talking shit with their half dosed xt labs gear and then the excuse was “ jano doesn’t like us that’s why he gave us bad results” we don’t need people selling shit like that here it puts an unnecessary target on us

I e mailed them asking about Modafinil and his response was no Modafinil but I can get oxycodone. He also has Xanax, morphine, and a couple other narcotics on his list. I have the e mails still and bullrush tried to say I was making shit up and as soon as I told him I had the e mails and asked him if I could post them he said “I’m done” lol. I tried informing the head hancho here after he made the post about no narcotics via pm but didn’t receive a response
Sounds like some people don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back