Ways to Combat Superdrol Lethargy?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

So I started taking 20mg of superdrol ED to finish off my blast (700mg prop, 200 test cyp TRT). This is my first time taking superdrol. Normally I stick with dbol, var, or winny. The plan was to run it for 4 weeks. I'm almost 1 week in right now and I'm getting a really nice look going on, pumps are crazy, and strength is just starting to come on. Love it so far except for the fact that I feel like I could fall asleep at any given second. I've been dosing it 20mg preworkout or 20mg split AM/PM on non-workout days.

I'm taking 2g of NAC and 500mg of Tudca split AM/PM. I don't time the tudca around dosing of the superdrol but it would be easy to do if that would help. I drink about 1.5gal of water per day and I get 8-10hrs of sleep per night. Last night i got 9hrs and already I'm dragging ass. I could seriously take a 3hr nap right now.

Is there anything I can do to counteract this? I can only imagine it will get worse and I'd really like to stick it out.

Thanks guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Cardarine and B12 injections

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    So I started taking 20mg of superdrol ED to finish off my blast (700mg prop, 200 test cyp TRT). This is my first time taking superdrol. Normally I stick with dbol, var, or winny. The plan was to run it for 4 weeks. I'm almost 1 week in right now and I'm getting a really nice look going on, pumps are crazy, and strength is just starting to come on. Love it so far except for the fact that I feel like I could fall asleep at any given second. I've been dosing it 20mg preworkout or 20mg split AM/PM on non-workout days.

I'm taking 2g of NAC and 500mg of Tudca split AM/PM. I don't time the tudca around dosing of the superdrol but it would be easy to do if that would help. I drink about 1.5gal of water per day and I get 8-10hrs of sleep per night. Last night i got 9hrs and already I'm dragging ass. I could seriously take a 3hr nap right now.

Is there anything I can do to counteract this? I can only imagine it will get worse and I'd really like to stick it out.

Thanks guys!
    Are you taking adex or any other anti estrogen ?? When was your last blood test.. and what was your test and estrogen at??

Sounds like estrogen could be high.. it puts me to sleep standing up when mine is..

For the record.. I never had lethragy running sdrol.. but I ran it with winny .. not alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

Bloods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually did have a bout with some E2 or prolaction issues which is why I dropped my tren. I was hammering some adex and prami but to no avail.

I am running H-AS superdrol and adex and I've upped the adex to 1mg 3x per week. Things are getting under control now. I dropped the tren about a week ago and I'd like to give it another week to clear before I pull bloods so I don't mess up the e2 reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually did have a bout with some E2 or prolaction issues which is why I dropped my tren. I was hammering some adex and prami but to no avail.

I am running H-AS superdrol and adex and I've upped the adex to 1mg 3x per week. Things are getting under control now. I dropped the tren about a week ago and I'd like to give it another week to clear before I pull bloods so I don't mess up the e2 reading.
    3mg of adex per week????? When did you do bloods last? I wouldn’t be surprised if your estro is crashed . If I read your post right you are taking 900mg test total? 3mg is waaaayyyyyy too much dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    3mg of adex per week????? When did you do bloods last? I wouldn’t be surprised if your estro is crashed . If I read your post right you are taking 900mg test total? 3mg is waaaayyyyyy too much dude

Last time I had bloods done was about 5 weeks ago. Showed that my e2 was in the 90s on 200mg/wk of cyp. Doc gave me a script for 1mg adex per week. I added in some extra test and dbol so I upped the adex to 2mg/wk. Still had e2 issues so I added in another 1mg tab after a couple of weeks. I'm not extra dry or getting that weird stiffness in my joints when I wake up so I don't think I've crashed it because I've been there before. Either way I'm leaving everything alone and getting bloods in a week. Didn't know if there was anything to help with the superdrol though.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points

I am betting your E2 is crashed - you need bloodwork -now -Luck-OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Superdrol always makes me feel like crap outside of the gym. In the gym I feel great, very strong and good pumps. But I have trouble eating on it, stomach pains, and headaches sometimes. Not sure why but my body just doesnt react well to it, and ive tried a few different brands.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro 3mg of adex a week, you crashed your estrogen. Thats a strong drug dude, why in the hell do you think you would need more than 1 if you never pulled bloods after your initial reading? Depending on your body 1mg would most likely be more than sufficient broken down to .25 eod running under a gram of test a week. Dude....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Cardarine 1000%

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,719 Posts
    Rep Points

3mg of adex a week is by no means crazy, especially on 700mg prop. You would need labs either way though.

SD just sucks dick in terms of toxicity which is where the lethargy stems from. How do you fix it? Cut the dose.

Or just add another drug cause that's what you're supposed to do right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,770 Posts
    Rep Points

Up your test 😉

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks guys!
    B12, cardarine, also watch your carb intake. The more carbs i took in the more bloated/ sluggish and tired i felt.
    Make sure your taking tudca and support supplements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Rep Points

Been a long time since I took arimidex but 3mg a week doesn’t sound crazy to me at all on 900mg of test. I’d need a .5 every day I bet on that dose. I know id take 12.5 aromasin every day for sure