• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ways to Combat Superdrol Lethargy?

SloppyJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I started taking 20mg of superdrol ED to finish off my blast (700mg prop, 200 test cyp TRT). This is my first time taking superdrol. Normally I stick with dbol, var, or winny. The plan was to run it for 4 weeks. I'm almost 1 week in right now and I'm getting a really nice look going on, pumps are crazy, and strength is just starting to come on. Love it so far except for the fact that I feel like I could fall asleep at any given second. I've been dosing it 20mg preworkout or 20mg split AM/PM on non-workout days.

I'm taking 2g of NAC and 500mg of Tudca split AM/PM. I don't time the tudca around dosing of the superdrol but it would be easy to do if that would help. I drink about 1.5gal of water per day and I get 8-10hrs of sleep per night. Last night i got 9hrs and already I'm dragging ass. I could seriously take a 3hr nap right now.

Is there anything I can do to counteract this? I can only imagine it will get worse and I'd really like to stick it out.

Thanks guys!

So I started taking 20mg of superdrol ED to finish off my blast (700mg prop, 200 test cyp TRT). This is my first time taking superdrol. Normally I stick with dbol, var, or winny. The plan was to run it for 4 weeks. I'm almost 1 week in right now and I'm getting a really nice look going on, pumps are crazy, and strength is just starting to come on. Love it so far except for the fact that I feel like I could fall asleep at any given second. I've been dosing it 20mg preworkout or 20mg split AM/PM on non-workout days.

I'm taking 2g of NAC and 500mg of Tudca split AM/PM. I don't time the tudca around dosing of the superdrol but it would be easy to do if that would help. I drink about 1.5gal of water per day and I get 8-10hrs of sleep per night. Last night i got 9hrs and already I'm dragging ass. I could seriously take a 3hr nap right now.

Is there anything I can do to counteract this? I can only imagine it will get worse and I'd really like to stick it out.

Thanks guys!

Are you taking adex or any other anti estrogen ?? When was your last blood test.. and what was your test and estrogen at??

Sounds like estrogen could be high.. it puts me to sleep standing up when mine is..

For the record.. I never had lethragy running sdrol.. but I ran it with winny .. not alone.

Actually did have a bout with some E2 or prolaction issues which is why I dropped my tren. I was hammering some adex and prami but to no avail.

I am running H-AS superdrol and adex and I've upped the adex to 1mg 3x per week. Things are getting under control now. I dropped the tren about a week ago and I'd like to give it another week to clear before I pull bloods so I don't mess up the e2 reading.

Actually did have a bout with some E2 or prolaction issues which is why I dropped my tren. I was hammering some adex and prami but to no avail.

I am running H-AS superdrol and adex and I've upped the adex to 1mg 3x per week. Things are getting under control now. I dropped the tren about a week ago and I'd like to give it another week to clear before I pull bloods so I don't mess up the e2 reading.

3mg of adex per week????? When did you do bloods last? I wouldn’t be surprised if your estro is crashed . If I read your post right you are taking 900mg test total? 3mg is waaaayyyyyy too much dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3mg of adex per week????? When did you do bloods last? I wouldn’t be surprised if your estro is crashed . If I read your post right you are taking 900mg test total? 3mg is waaaayyyyyy too much dude

Last time I had bloods done was about 5 weeks ago. Showed that my e2 was in the 90s on 200mg/wk of cyp. Doc gave me a script for 1mg adex per week. I added in some extra test and dbol so I upped the adex to 2mg/wk. Still had e2 issues so I added in another 1mg tab after a couple of weeks. I'm not extra dry or getting that weird stiffness in my joints when I wake up so I don't think I've crashed it because I've been there before. Either way I'm leaving everything alone and getting bloods in a week. Didn't know if there was anything to help with the superdrol though.

Superdrol always makes me feel like crap outside of the gym. In the gym I feel great, very strong and good pumps. But I have trouble eating on it, stomach pains, and headaches sometimes. Not sure why but my body just doesnt react well to it, and ive tried a few different brands.

Bro 3mg of adex a week, you crashed your estrogen. Thats a strong drug dude, why in the hell do you think you would need more than 1 if you never pulled bloods after your initial reading? Depending on your body 1mg would most likely be more than sufficient broken down to .25 eod running under a gram of test a week. Dude....

3mg of adex a week is by no means crazy, especially on 700mg prop. You would need labs either way though.

SD just sucks dick in terms of toxicity which is where the lethargy stems from. How do you fix it? Cut the dose.

Or just add another drug cause that's what you're supposed to do right?

Thanks guys!
B12, cardarine, also watch your carb intake. The more carbs i took in the more bloated/ sluggish and tired i felt.
Make sure your taking tudca and support supplements.

Been a long time since I took arimidex but 3mg a week doesn’t sound crazy to me at all on 900mg of test. I’d need a .5 every day I bet on that dose. I know id take 12.5 aromasin every day for sure

3mg of adex a week is by no means crazy, especially on 700mg prop. You would need labs either way though.

SD just sucks dick in terms of toxicity which is where the lethargy stems from. How do you fix it? Cut the dose.

Or just add another drug cause that's what you're supposed to do right?

Today I'm not in the gym so I'm taking 10mg SD AM and then 10mg more PM. I took it with 250mg Tudca this morning and an hour later after my breakfast I took another 500mg of Tudca just to see if it has any effect at all. My stomach felt like shit this morning so if all of this keeps up I will be dropping to 10mg/day to see what that does and then ultimately dropping it completely if that doesn't help.

And yes I don't find that 3mg is too crazy at 900mg/test per week. If my doc has me on 1mg/wk for 200mg of cyp that math isn't too crazy even if it doesn't scale in a linear fashion. I will be getting bloods to see what in the hell is going on though.

SD makes me feel like death, but if you have the lethargy just wait till the back pumps set in you will want to kill yourself, absolutely debilitating

Today I'm not in the gym so I'm taking 10mg SD AM and then 10mg more PM. I took it with 250mg Tudca this morning and an hour later after my breakfast I took another 500mg of Tudca just to see if it has any effect at all. My stomach felt like shit this morning so if all of this keeps up I will be dropping to 10mg/day to see what that does and then ultimately dropping it completely if that doesn't help.

And yes I don't find that 3mg is too crazy at 900mg/test per week. If my doc has me on 1mg/wk for 200mg of cyp that math isn't too crazy even if it doesn't scale in a linear fashion. I will be getting bloods to see what in the hell is going on though.
10mg of SD is a really good dose. You'll get full and strong af.

You could also play around with 20mg SD only on training days all taken about an hour or so pre workout.

I don't really run strong orals anymore but, when I do, I find this method reduces sides a ton while still getting great effects.

Me personally I will not take Superdrol again. I tried every thing and every suggestion possible. I never felt so worn out and beat down. I had to after 9 days. I pretty much tried everything else and nothing kicked my butt like Superdrol. I know there are others that love it, but for me it just didn't work.

Get Shredded!
IMO, like Monte said, cut the dose. 10mg of SD daily is MORE than enough. You can get the benefits while reducing the side effects significantly. 10mg is more than enough.

I also was just listening to Fouad Abiad's podcast with the research station guy. He stated that taking SD before bed is a better idea because it bolsters growth tremendously while you sleep, and your liver also works more efficiently while you sleep. I haven't done the research to verify these claims yet but from the knowledge I do have it makes sense. You wont get as crazy of a pump from it like preworkout, but it will work better for actual growth. Kind of interesting.

IMO, like Monte said, cut the dose. 10mg of SD daily is MORE than enough. You can get the benefits while reducing the side effects significantly. 10mg is more than enough.

I also was just listening to Fouad Abiad's podcast with the research station guy. He stated that taking SD before bed is a better idea because it bolsters growth tremendously while you sleep, and your liver also works more efficiently while you sleep. I haven't done the research to verify these claims yet but from the knowledge I do have it makes sense. You wont get as crazy of a pump from it like preworkout, but it will work better for actual growth. Kind of interesting.
So he says.

I don't buy a lot of what he said.

So he says.

Yeah I haven't finished it yet, but some of it seems logical from what I have heard. I may try out some of his ideas just to see if it makes any difference. The prospect of pinning every day sounds terrible but I'm curious to see if it would make any difference. There's some guys that swear by it

1mg a week could help to lower it quick .. but could eventually keep your E lower than it needs to be.. which is just as bad as too high..
My starting point for a blast like yours would be .5mg every 3rd day.. and move it to .5mg every 2nd day if blood work says your E is too high..

Every 3rd day has been good to me..

Also.. I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize how harsh compounds like Tren, Sdrol, ADrol, Halo.. can be.. and realize this going into your blasts..
I wouldn't run 2 of the compounds i just mentioned in the same blast, ever.. because of the havock they wreak on the body.. They really fuck with recovery time for me, when my blast is over.
Leaving my physiology feeling off balance.. So don't run 2 or more together and expect them not "stir the pot"..

Get more bloods until you find your sweet spot and know what you need to take for dosing, to have your E2 in check..

Same. He made a lot of bold claims with no research to back them up. There was also a lot of bro science.
Agreed, but most everything we do revolves around bro science and most has very little if any research to back it up. So it's hard to prove what he says is BS imo. I'd say this one is worth a shot

So he says.

Yeah so after listening further about his reasoning, his views on insulin, and doing some reading on liver function in regards to circadian rhythm...I take what he's saying with a grain of salt. His insulin theory especially is ridiculous...lantus pre-workout? WTF? Lol yeah basal insulin preworkout is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've heard for quite a while lol

Thanks for all of the input guys.

I felt like absolute shit all day yesterday. Stomach was fucked so bad I had to swing by the house and grab a zofran, back hurt bad but not in a pump kind of way, and I got a headache towards the end of the day.

Woke up this morning feeling much better. This shit aint playing around at all.

Dropping down to 10mg pre workout and for days that I don't go to the gym I'm going to try taking it at night and if that doesn't work I will drop it completely. It's not worth feeling like crap for 22hrs out of the day when you're not in the gym.

Thanks for all of the input guys.

I felt like absolute shit all day yesterday. Stomach was fucked so bad I had to swing by the house and grab a zofran, back hurt bad but not in a pump kind of way, and I got a headache towards the end of the day.

Woke up this morning feeling much better. This shit aint playing around at all.

Dropping down to 10mg pre workout and for days that I don't go to the gym I'm going to try taking it at night and if that doesn't work I will drop it completely. It's not worth feeling like crap for 22hrs out of the day when you're not in the gym.
Dude if it's messing with you that bad screw it. I know a guy locally that can't tolerate it at all.

It might give you really bad heartburn at night since it's effecting you that badly so that might not be a good idea

Agreed, if it makes you lethargic and feel like shit its doing the exact opposite of what you desire. Put it in the not for me pile and move forward.

Back