Ways to Combat Superdrol Lethargy?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    3mg of adex a week is by no means crazy, especially on 700mg prop. You would need labs either way though.

SD just sucks dick in terms of toxicity which is where the lethargy stems from. How do you fix it? Cut the dose.

Or just add another drug cause that's what you're supposed to do right?
    Today I'm not in the gym so I'm taking 10mg SD AM and then 10mg more PM. I took it with 250mg Tudca this morning and an hour later after my breakfast I took another 500mg of Tudca just to see if it has any effect at all. My stomach felt like shit this morning so if all of this keeps up I will be dropping to 10mg/day to see what that does and then ultimately dropping it completely if that doesn't help.

And yes I don't find that 3mg is too crazy at 900mg/test per week. If my doc has me on 1mg/wk for 200mg of cyp that math isn't too crazy even if it doesn't scale in a linear fashion. I will be getting bloods to see what in the hell is going on though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Carbs, increase the carbs.

And get bloodwork. But in the meantime, increase the carbs and see if that helps. It did for me.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Rep Points

SD makes me feel like death, but if you have the lethargy just wait till the back pumps set in you will want to kill yourself, absolutely debilitating

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,721 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Today I'm not in the gym so I'm taking 10mg SD AM and then 10mg more PM. I took it with 250mg Tudca this morning and an hour later after my breakfast I took another 500mg of Tudca just to see if it has any effect at all. My stomach felt like shit this morning so if all of this keeps up I will be dropping to 10mg/day to see what that does and then ultimately dropping it completely if that doesn't help.

And yes I don't find that 3mg is too crazy at 900mg/test per week. If my doc has me on 1mg/wk for 200mg of cyp that math isn't too crazy even if it doesn't scale in a linear fashion. I will be getting bloods to see what in the hell is going on though.
    10mg of SD is a really good dose. You'll get full and strong af.

You could also play around with 20mg SD only on training days all taken about an hour or so pre workout.

I don't really run strong orals anymore but, when I do, I find this method reduces sides a ton while still getting great effects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Me personally I will not take Superdrol again. I tried every thing and every suggestion possible. I never felt so worn out and beat down. I had to after 9 days. I pretty much tried everything else and nothing kicked my butt like Superdrol. I know there are others that love it, but for me it just didn't work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

IMO, like Monte said, cut the dose. 10mg of SD daily is MORE than enough. You can get the benefits while reducing the side effects significantly. 10mg is more than enough.

I also was just listening to Fouad Abiad's podcast with the research station guy. He stated that taking SD before bed is a better idea because it bolsters growth tremendously while you sleep, and your liver also works more efficiently while you sleep. I haven't done the research to verify these claims yet but from the knowledge I do have it makes sense. You wont get as crazy of a pump from it like preworkout, but it will work better for actual growth. Kind of interesting.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,721 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    IMO, like Monte said, cut the dose. 10mg of SD daily is MORE than enough. You can get the benefits while reducing the side effects significantly. 10mg is more than enough.

I also was just listening to Fouad Abiad's podcast with the research station guy. He stated that taking SD before bed is a better idea because it bolsters growth tremendously while you sleep, and your liver also works more efficiently while you sleep. I haven't done the research to verify these claims yet but from the knowledge I do have it makes sense. You wont get as crazy of a pump from it like preworkout, but it will work better for actual growth. Kind of interesting.
    So he says.

I don't buy a lot of what he said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

So he says.

Yeah I haven't finished it yet, but some of it seems logical from what I have heard. I may try out some of his ideas just to see if it makes any difference. The prospect of pinning every day sounds terrible but I'm curious to see if it would make any difference. There's some guys that swear by it

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually did have a bout with some E2 or prolaction issues which is why I dropped my tren. I was hammering some adex and prami but to no avail.

I am running H-AS superdrol and adex and I've upped the adex to 1mg 3x per week. Things are getting under control now. I dropped the tren about a week ago and I'd like to give it another week to clear before I pull bloods so I don't mess up the e2 reading.
    1mg a week could help to lower it quick .. but could eventually keep your E lower than it needs to be.. which is just as bad as too high..
    My starting point for a blast like yours would be .5mg every 3rd day.. and move it to .5mg every 2nd day if blood work says your E is too high..

Every 3rd day has been good to me..

Also.. I think everyone needs to take a step back and realize how harsh compounds like Tren, Sdrol, ADrol, Halo.. can be.. and realize this going into your blasts..
    I wouldn't run 2 of the compounds i just mentioned in the same blast, ever.. because of the havock they wreak on the body.. They really fuck with recovery time for me, when my blast is over.
    Leaving my physiology feeling off balance.. So don't run 2 or more together and expect them not "stir the pot"..

Get more bloods until you find your sweet spot and know what you need to take for dosing, to have your E2 in check..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

So he says.

Same. He made a lot of bold claims with no research to back them up. There was also a lot of bro science.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Motojg View Post
    Same. He made a lot of bold claims with no research to back them up. There was also a lot of bro science.
    Agreed, but most everything we do revolves around bro science and most has very little if any research to back it up. So it's hard to prove what he says is BS imo. I'd say this one is worth a shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

So he says.

Yeah so after listening further about his reasoning, his views on insulin, and doing some reading on liver function in regards to circadian rhythm...I take what he's saying with a grain of salt. His insulin theory especially is ridiculous...lantus pre-workout? WTF? Lol yeah basal insulin preworkout is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've heard for quite a while lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for all of the input guys.

I felt like absolute shit all day yesterday. Stomach was fucked so bad I had to swing by the house and grab a zofran, back hurt bad but not in a pump kind of way, and I got a headache towards the end of the day.

Woke up this morning feeling much better. This shit aint playing around at all.

Dropping down to 10mg pre workout and for days that I don't go to the gym I'm going to try taking it at night and if that doesn't work I will drop it completely. It's not worth feeling like crap for 22hrs out of the day when you're not in the gym.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for all of the input guys.

I felt like absolute shit all day yesterday. Stomach was fucked so bad I had to swing by the house and grab a zofran, back hurt bad but not in a pump kind of way, and I got a headache towards the end of the day.

Woke up this morning feeling much better. This shit aint playing around at all.

Dropping down to 10mg pre workout and for days that I don't go to the gym I'm going to try taking it at night and if that doesn't work I will drop it completely. It's not worth feeling like crap for 22hrs out of the day when you're not in the gym.
    Dude if it's messing with you that bad screw it. I know a guy locally that can't tolerate it at all.

It might give you really bad heartburn at night since it's effecting you that badly so that might not be a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed, if it makes you lethargic and feel like shit its doing the exact opposite of what you desire. Put it in the not for me pile and move forward.