• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Farm Contest Killabe

da4ee1beb2af639592c16c51657fc89f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very solid results man! Appreciate your effort and consistency on your log. Very good detail the effort really showed. You look Jacked!

What's your plan now?

Rack of Ribs Time!!!

Max

b17526462cf14bf3b1e9942b19856f40.jpg

Only half fit on the plate.

NICE!! Is that Sweet Tea? Got that Franks to Add on! . Id tear that up X2!! Congratulations on your killer transformation!! I am thoroughly impressed. Gained a lot of lean mass and Looking Great!! Keep on Truckin’ ! Went w the Big Daddy’s’

Max

Last edited:
Very solid results man! Appreciate your effort and consistency on your log. Very good detail the effort really showed. You look Jacked!

What's your plan now?

Thanks Don. My plan now is to relax this week then focus on gaining as much lean mass as I can for 10-12 weeks. Increases in my food intake and going hard in the gym will be vital to my plan. gear wise it’ll just be test and deca then I’ll cruise until Montego
Says it’s contest prep tine

NICE!! Is that Sweet Tea? Got that Franks to Add on! . Id tear that up X2!! Congratulations on your killer transformation!! I am thoroughly impressed. Gained a lot of lean mass and Looking Great!! Keep on Truckin’ ! Went w the Big Daddy’s’

Max

That’s actually Snapple’s sugar free Peach Tea . It always satisfies my taste for something sweet

That’s actually Snapple’s sugar free Peach Tea . It always satisfies my taste for something sweet

I like your style!!
09dfd9ef400d9f09c5ee46f3f9630474.jpg
I made all this for One of my Mega Cheat meals!! I used a Shake Shack/In-and-Out Burger recipe. Chicken Sliders, Twice Fried Belgian Fries, and Fresh Fruit Waffle Cones.{this was a little while ago but, I can still taste it right Now!!

Max

I like your style!!
09dfd9ef400d9f09c5ee46f3f9630474.jpg
I made all this for One of my Mega Cheat meals!! I used a Shake Shack/In-and-Out Burger recipe. Chicken Sliders, Twice Fried Belgian Fries, and Fresh Fruit Waffle Cones.{this was a little while ago but, I can still taste it right Now!!

Max

Shit, you need to open up a online catering company for Bodybuilders. Cheat Meals and all!

IML Gear Cream!
Shit, you need to open up a online catering company for Bodybuilders. Cheat Meals and all!

Yeah, for sure, cooking all the time anyway...Thx

Max

Those fucking leg gains are silly lol.

That was the first assignment you gave me. Develop those legs. I know we still got work to do and you know I’m hungry so as you say. Grind , grind , grind ,grind!

c2ac575140c60a0412caf0f9983ab8d7.jpg

Gotta comment on the deltoid improvement: All three bands for a great overall look! Much Improved. Sick killabe

Max

Every muscle group has increased In size while you’ve gotten leaner looking mean killa

Thanks@HFO3

Back