• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

When did you all start?

LeunabDM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm on the younger side of the age range (22y/o) on these forums and i was wondering how old you guys were when you first started cycling. I'm 90% sure its something I'm gonna end up doing but I would really like to know when you guys started.

I asked the same question years ago and was told by the people I asked to listen to what the said to me and not as they did. I was told to lift and eat good food and grow first then when my body was do redoing it naturally then to keep going for a few more years then if I felt I need it then do a light cycle and see how it went

I asked the same question years ago and was told by the people I asked to listen to what the said to me and not as they did. I was told to lift and eat good food and grow first then when my body was do redoing it naturally then to keep going for a few more years then if I felt I need it then do a light cycle and see how it went

what do you mean by redoing it naturally?

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by redoing it naturally?

October 1995, omnidren 250mg a week for 8 weeks. No forums just broscience from the bigger older guys at the gym. Totally fucked up pct lol

I was 24 when I started. I was always told to wait till I was 25 to start but after doing some sarms I decided to just hop on some test and I will never look back. The question isn’t really what age you start at, but rather how long have you been training for, and have you gained the necessary knowledge to use drugs properly. I know guys who are 21 who know more about diet/training than some 30-40 y/o guys and would utilize PEDs much better.

Started training at 22yrs old and started cycling around 24-25yrs old. Wanted to build a solid base and once I was stuck at 160lbs for what felt like ever I took the plunge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started training at 18, juicing at 24. Those 6 years natural I gained 50 pounds and learned so much about training and diet.

As others said, its more about experience than age. I would say a minimum of 5 years of training consistently before you even think about it. You need a good base for yourself before you start.

In the beginning gains are easy to make, why use juice during that time when you can make serious gains without it.

Started around 22 or so. Looking back it was pretty young. I ran about 6 cycles or so and then took a long break. I always PCT'd "correctly" but fast forward about 10yrs and now I'm on TRT. Take that for what it's worth.

I started lifting at 8 years old. Competing in BBing at 18. Did my first cycle at 23years old after 5 years of competing natty in BB and PL. Once I got into heavy cycles, I merged over to Strongman and Highland games. Been cycling and my first HRT script I was able to manage at 26? I'm 41 now. So it's been awhile.

Thing is there are always new compounds and you are always learning. So keep reading, researching and asking questions.

IML Gear Cream!
I lifted and trained naturally for years.

When I found my body unable to keep up with the demands I was placing on it like the "old" days, I started using Androgel. I saw it made a difference and moved onto test cyp.

That was when I was 42. I am 49 now.

I have to say, having a strong base and years of lifting behind me, it was a blessing.

Can't imagine having started gear at 25 and still be using 24 years later.

IMO starting later in life when your body really "needs" it is the way to go. Of course you won't get the insane body you would at 25 but that's the trade off.

In the beginning gains are easy to make, why use juice during that time when you can make serious gains without it.

That's why I'm still holding back on it for now. Milk the s*** out of newbie gains before juicing.

I always PCT'd "correctly" but fast forward about 10yrs and now I'm on TRT. Take that for what it's worth.

When that happens and you end up having to be on TRT afterwards, is that a big problem or is that just an inconvenience?

That's why I'm still holding back on it for now. Milk the s*** out of newbie gains before juicing.

Exactly! Get better gains adding 3,000 calories to your diet at this point.

When that happens and you end up having to be on TRT afterwards, is that a big problem or is that just an inconvenience?

For me it's neither. I mentioned it because if it's a deal breaker for you then you might want to consider that. I want one more kid in a couple years and I'm really worried about how hard it's going to be to conceive since I'm on TRT. Some people have no issues and others it takes a 6mo to a year before it happens.

Starting lifting at 16 got my gym membership...didnt start using til 38...used prohormones at 35...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I was 26 which it was 28 years ago. Back than it was normal at Golds. Guys used to inject in the locker room or parking lot, take the oral while walking in. No cross fit, men’s physic, aesthetic just test, Deca and Debol, construction booths, plad shirts and the smell of the gym reminded you what time it was. No girls in leggings, iPhone, or people taking pictures of themselves.

Whole different world now.

^^^^ those were the days....Now days, it's all Glam crap.............very few go there to train..It's a social hall...........I put on my buds and keep my eyes down ...I don't even see them!!

I lifted and trained naturally for years.

When I found my body unable to keep up with the demands I was placing on it like the "old" days, I started using Androgel. I saw it made a difference and moved onto test cyp.

That was when I was 42. I am 49 now.

I have to say, having a strong base and years of lifting behind me, it was a blessing.

Can't imagine having started gear at 25 and still be using 24 years later.

IMO starting later in life when your body really "needs" it is the way to go. Of course you won't get the insane body you would at 25 but that's the trade off.

But your best, freakiest gains happen in your 20s and 30s. Once you hit 40 you just don't have the cellular ability to grow as much. Hell, im 35 and I don't seem to respond the same as I did when I was 20 and ran M1T and Dbol and blew up. But if you got "big enough" naturally to be happy then that is awesome and simply use TRT to maintain what you built in your younger years.

Get Shredded!
Just my 2 cents. Try and hold off till you make a family and get some kids. Be safe good luck, I know it's a hard decision. @25 years of age.

Prohormones back when I was 18 I believe my first cycle was when I was 21 or 22

Started lifting late teens. Started TRT at 47 and that is when I found this sight. Just what I had been looking for. Did my first cycle at 48 and gains have been good, I told my self I’d only do this till I put on the muscle I thought I should have. I’ve past those goals and now I want just a bit more. I’m days away from 50!

Starting lifting at 15 years old and prohormones at 19. Quit training at 24 and started again at 30. Started using real gear at 32. Currently 35 years old.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lifting at 13, gear at 22 (cycle & PCT), TRT at 38, 39 now and blast a couple times a year on top of trt dose.

Last edited:
Started lifting for sports at 14 years old. Was natural until I turned 25 years old. My first cycle was Sustanon and dbol. Gained 25lbs over that cycle. Did probably 2 to 3 more before quitting and I stopped lifting due to starting a family and with my career I was traveling a lot. Got back at it when I turned 36 and haven't looked backed.

Back