• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can You Get Ripped "Naturally"?

Absolutely.

A natural competitor who gets stage ready has such a clean, clear look compared to most enhanced users.

100% you can get ripped naturally. Need to be very strict on your diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% you can get ripped naturally. Need to be very strict on your diet.

And strictly religious with training as well. May have to practically make the gym your monastery!

- - - Updated - - -

Meadows is such a nice guy but his body screams DRUGS!
No doubt! If he says he's using just creatine...that's gonna raise eyebrows.

What is considered naturally? No steroids, sarms, Clen, ECA Stack? I have friends in natural category that cycle 6 months out of the year and compete during the 6 months that they are off, and they consider them selves natural. Yes they get ripped, but is that natural?

Meadows is well regarded and honest. This guy has bad genetics yet still earned a pro card, his drive is an inspiration. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him. I use his deck of cards analogy with my clients. As a matter of fact I used it today and now have a new client.

I competed naturally 6 times and got very lean (best my abs ever looked) but I could not retain much muscle once I got down to 5%. I was 175 lbs onstage.

Also, the muscle has a very different look to it. When I would flex there was no pop...nothing really happening.

What is considered naturally? No steroids, sarms, Clen, ECA Stack? I have friends in natural category that cycle 6 months out of the year and compete during the 6 months that they are off, and they consider them selves natural. Yes they get ripped, but is that natural?

Thats not natural and they shouldnt consider themselves natural. Just because you can pass a drug test doesnt make you natural.

Back