Gorilla Farm Contest Bigjape3433

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Gorilla Farm Contest Bigjape3433

Guys I like how JBN got his log set up early until we actually start on Monday figured Iíd follow suit why not be ahead of the game. First Iíd like to thank gorilla for the opportunity and wish good luck to everyone participating. I already log all of my workouts and day to day notes struggles, goals, overall feeling etc. so I will just be transferring that over here along with meals/ diet. Obviously pictures and stats like that will be posted Monday and than posted every Saturday here after that. First 6 weeks will be running test e, tren e, npp last 6 weeks will be test prop, npp, tren ace along with var and winny. Iíll be keeping this log updated daily not only will it help me but I feel it will enable everyone to be interactive with it as well, plus little details definitely matter in my opinion as well as consistency. Operation silverback is in effect guys the goal is to become a vanilla gorilla haha thanks again to gorilla and the team/ monte and thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who follows, along canít wait to get this started Monday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjape3434 View Post
    Guys I like how JBN got his log set up early until we actually start on Monday figured Iíd follow suit why not be ahead of the game. First Iíd like to thank gorilla for the opportunity and wish good luck to everyone participating. I already log all of my workouts and day to day notes struggles, goals, overall feeling etc. so I will just be transferring that over here along with meals/ diet. Obviously pictures and stats like that will be posted Monday and than posted every Saturday here after that. First 6 weeks will be running test e, tren e, npp last 6 weeks will be test prop, npp, tren ace along with var and winny. Iíll be keeping this log updated daily not only will it help me but I feel it will enable everyone to be interactive with it as well, plus little details definitely matter in my opinion as well as consistency. Operation silverback is in effect guys the goal is to become a vanilla gorilla haha thanks again to gorilla and the team/ monte and thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who follows, along canít wait to get this started Monday!!!

Good luck brother looking forward to this. Definitely gonna be nice to have contest to push us harder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points

Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

alright guys will start posting the workouts here training splits will be as follows, will also start posting diet and food Monday

Upper loading/lower pump
    Rest day
    Lower loading/ upper pump
    Rest day
    Upper muscle rounds (6 sets of 4 reps 1 to 2 times)
    Lower muscle rounds(6 sets of 4 reps 1 to 2 times)
    Rest day than repeat

Will be throwing in weights for working sets not warm ups

Today was lower loading/ upper pump
    -BB squats 325* 9 full reps 9 bottom half 325 * 8 full reps 6 bottom half movement
    -widowmaker squat 230*18 failed on 19
    -BB lunge 130* 10 each leg 130*7 each leg
    - leg extension 245*20
    - lying leg curl 160*9 160*6 fail on 7
    -adductor 170*13. 170*8
    -Abductor 190( stack) *12 190*11 (find a way to up weight)
    -skull crushers 100* 12
    -Preacher curl machine 110*12
    -hammer DB curls 45*13 each arm 45*11 each arm
    -calf press 450*20 4 sets

Upper pump consisted of the following (each 2 sets of 15-20)
    DB hex press
    Wide grip partial pull down
    Assisted wide grip pull ups

Had a great pump today thought I was gunna have to crawl outta the gym have really been trying to push and grow my legs used to hate working them out now I absolutely love it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

alright guys will start posting the workouts here training splits will be as follows, will also start posting diet and food Monday

Upper loading/lower pump
    Rest day
    Lower loading/ upper pump
    Rest day
    Upper muscle rounds (6 sets of 4 reps 1 to 2 times)
    Lower muscle rounds(6 sets of 4 reps 1 to 2 times)
    Rest day than repeat

Will be throwing in weights for working sets not warm ups

Today was lower loading/ upper pump
    -BB squats 325* 9 full reps 9 bottom half 325 * 8 full reps 6 bottom half movement
    -widowmaker squat 230*18 failed on 19
    -BB lunge 130* 10 each leg 130*7 each leg
    - leg extension 245*20
    - lying leg curl 160*9 160*6 fail on 7
    -adductor 170*13. 170*8
    -Abductor 190( stack) *12 190*11 (find a way to up weight)
    -skull crushers 100* 12
    -Preacher curl machine 110*12
    -hammer DB curls 45*13 each arm 45*11 each arm
    -calf press 450*20 4 sets

Upper pump consisted of the following (each 2 sets of 15-20)
    DB hex press
    Wide grip partial pull down
    Assisted wide grip pull ups

Had a great pump today thought I was gunna have to crawl outta the gym have really been trying to push and grow my legs used to hate working them out now I absolutely love it.

Legs are love hate thing for me. I got some work to do tho after looking at your workout.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by craynonr View Post
    Legs are love hate thing for me. I got some work to do tho after looking at your workout.

Haha thatís usually how it goes and thanks man they are growing for sure but definitely has work to go myself always trying to improve what we see in the mirror canít definitely attribute some of the growth to some different variations on squats with feet being closer together or wide as well as with some other exercises and the fact that Iíve been hitting them 3 times a week haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Today was upper muscle rounds guys off of work as well so took the pups on a nice walk afterwards before the weather turns to shit again... got a good nights sleep last night a full eight hours which is rare for me so that was a blessing haha workout is below

These exercises are all done with 6 sets of 4 reps in a row with very small pause in between each probably about 5 seconds some of these are done once some twice as you will see

Machine flat press
    240 full set of 6x4 240 failed on 4th rep of 5th set

Stretch push-up added a 25lb weight on my back
    Full set of 6x4 (will have to add more weight next time)

Dead stop DB row 120lb DB for a full set of 6x4 was gassed after that dropped weight down to 110lb DB did a full 5 sets failed on 1st rep of 6th

Stretchers 115 pounds for a full set of 6x4 ( up weight next time)

Rear felt destroyer set 30-20-10 rep scheme these were done with following weights 40-30-20
    Had to lay on the bench after this one haha

Face pulls 60lbs for a full set of 6x4 (increase weight next time)

Ez bar Carl 21ís 3 sets 2 full sets with 60 lbs last set got 7 bottom half 7 full and failed at 5 for the top half

Underhand cable extension using the wide grip pulldown bar 21ís for 3 sets 66 pounds first 2 sets complete last set 7 bottom half 7 full failed on 6th top half

Workout was great had a nice pump throughout shirt was drenched afterwards haha mind muscle connection was in full effect today... as stated before meals will be posted starting Monday along with more pictures and info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking like a good workout today keep it up. I got upper pump tomorrow. You start cycle yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jbn24 View Post
    Looking like a good workout today keep it up. I got upper pump tomorrow. You start cycle yet

Definitely felt great in the gym haha and yeah had that wrote down forgot to post it got caught up with the pups did first pin yesterday test e,tren e, npp and I have to say this is by far one of the smoothest gear Iíve pinned to date and no PIP whatsoever which is a huge plus as well using 25g as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Second pin today guys smooth yet again VG this time no pip todayís workout was lower muscle rounds A split same rep scheme as upper muscle rounds 6 sets of 4 with a 5 second pause in between either 1 time or 2 times. Looking at the weights for these I wanna say damn Iím looking like a bitch but the Intensity and constant tension make these tough haha workout follows as below

Smith squat
    205 full 6 sets. 205 again failed on the 3rd rep of the 6th set started to get a little tightness in the left knee on the last set will definitely have to ice today but will also add more weight next time

Romanian split squat 25lb DB in each hand failed on 3rd rep on 6th set will up weight next time around these were tough and had to lower through the last reps really felt the muscle working

Seated leg curls 150 for a full 6 pushed through the last will up weight next time

Calf raises these are 4 sets of 20 reps each got a full 20 for the first 3 sets with 180lbs last set failed on 18th rep

Great pump today really felt all the tension on the muscles. Had someone walk by and tell me it looked like I had worms crawling under my skin so that was a nice thing to hear. Squats were full range of motion ass to the grass was sweating like a pig and had to limp outta the gym haha.

Canít wait to get these starting pictures in Monday and start posting meals/ diet etc.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points

Second pin today guys smooth yet again VG this time no pip todayís workout was lower muscle rounds A split same rep scheme as upper muscle rounds 6 sets of 4 with a 5 second pause in between either 1 time or 2 times. Looking at the weights for these I wanna say damn Iím looking like a bitch but the Intensity and constant tension make these tough haha workout follows as below

Smith squat
    205 full 6 sets. 205 again failed on the 3rd rep of the 6th set started to get a little tightness in the left knee on the last set will definitely have to ice today but will also add more weight next time

Romanian split squat 25lb DB in each hand failed on 3rd rep on 6th set will up weight next time around these were tough and had to lower through the last reps really felt the muscle working

Seated leg curls 150 for a full 6 pushed through the last will up weight next time

Calf raises these are 4 sets of 20 reps each got a full 20 for the first 3 sets with 180lbs last set failed on 18th rep

Great pump today really felt all the tension on the muscles. Had someone walk by and tell me it looked like I had worms crawling under my skin so that was a nice thing to hear. Squats were full range of motion ass to the grass was sweating like a pig and had to limp outta the gym haha.

Canít wait to get these starting pictures in Monday and start posting meals/ diet etc.

On the split squats, use one dumbbell and hold it with the arm on the same side as the leg you're training.

Also, keep your upper body Upright, no leaning over. You'll probably need to hold onto something with your off hand unless you've got great balance.

Staying Upright is key.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah was using the 2 for balance will switch to the one will definitely need to hold
    Onto something than lol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah was using the 2 for balance will switch to the one will definitely need to hold
    Onto something than lol

You can do a stiff leg dead this way too. It gives a killer stretch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíll have to try that too was gunna switch to BB cause the DB only go up to 120 and was blowing past those

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Starting pics here guys will be posting yesterdayís meal and start posting diet and meals today as well ready to get this rolling !!