Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Cardio was great guys really worked up a nice sweet kept heart rate up and steady went home and had my first meal 1:

5 whole eggs
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1 tbsp PB
    1 bagel

Wifeís orange theory gym was closed today she came with me obviously didnít do the upper loading part haha but she hit lower loading with me and did her cardio... workout was great and intense, strength is still going up, recovery is fine loved every second will update workout a little later since we are getting a tree

Pinned this morning
    Test prop
    Tren ace
    Npp

Took the following
    Var
    Winny
    Proviron
    Otc supps

Meal 2:
    1 cup dyno bites
    2 cups egg whites
    1 packet oats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright hereís today workout upper loading/ lower pump split b 5 in the hole scheme

Close grip pulldown
    236(+5) 10 full 8 bottom half
    236* 8 full 6 bottom half

Rack pulls
    First set was 435(+10) got 5 failed on 6 first couple felt great and than I just lost it
    Dropped down to 420 next set got 6 left lower back was sore on the 6th decided to call it quits before I hurt something ( back is fine now a little sore but nothing a little tiger balm wonít fix)

Decline bench switched to BB for these
    255 was using 120lb BD last time for 9 full and 6 bottom half
    255 7 full 3 bottom half

Dips
    70(+10) got 23

DB shoulder press
    Didnít have a spot in these could have gotten more if I didnít have to muscle up that first one haha
    100lb dB 9 full 5 bottom half dropped down to 90 for second set for 8 full 6 bottom half

Upright rows
    125(+10) 14
    125* 12

Lower pump
    Single leg extensions
    Machine leg press
    DB hamstring curls
    Calf demo

Cardio was done fasted in the morning

Workout was great the rack pulls had me pissed cause I felt great in the start just a bad movement on my part I guess

Meal 3:
    7 oz chicken breast
    1 cup white rice
    1/2 avocado

Meal 4:
    7 oz 97 ground beef
    1 cup white rice
    1/2 avocado

Meal 5:
    7 oz chicken breast
    4oz potato
    1 cup green beans

Meal 6: will be
    7 oz 97 ground beef
    1/2 avocado
    1 cup green beans

Off tomorrow from work so fasted cardio in the morning a much needed haircut and napping eating and relaxing haha

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Quick update for today since itís an off day woke up in the morning 39 minutes fasted LISS cardio
    Meal 1:
    3 whole eggs
    8 oz egg whites
    1 tbsp PB
    1/2 cup oats

Meal 2:
    2 scoops protein
    2 tbsp PB
    Mixed with water

Meal 3:
    8 oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup green beans
    1/2 avocado

So cardio today was perfect no pain or anything in the lower back at all only time I experience any discomfort is when I try to bend at the waist with my legs straight so I will do some stretching today along with heat and ice... have a PT appointment with a woman near me who specializes in backs just In case but the improvement from yesterday to today is tremendous so I doubt Iíll need her... tomorrow is lower loading/ upper pump gunna see how I feel in the morning is back is still sore I will take out the stiff leg deadís for sure and play everything else by ear and see how I feel also tomorrow will be another 30 minutes of cardio letís get it guys!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

So I crashed last night guys took a muscle relaxer and a pain pill and knocked got all my meals in ... woke up this morning feeling amazing and refreshed haha also back felt a million times better still not full range of motion bending at the waist but improved ten fold... I woke up iced and heat stretched and took the following

Pin of:
    Test prop
    Tren ace
    Npp

Winny
    Var
    Proviron
    Otc supps

Meal 1:
    5 whole eggs
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1 tbsp Pb
    1 bagel
    Hit lower loading/ upper pump about an hour and a half two hours later went to a new gym today and damn was it a hidden gem all old school nebula and nautilus machines almost like the gym you see Ronnie training in maybe 2 or 3 steps up lmao I was in my glory and I had a fucking amazing workout idk if it was the atmosphere or what but I was extremely happy ... I left out stiff leg deadís today didnít wanna tweak the back but everything else was business as usual and no pain after the workout I decide led to torture myself and do my 30 minutes of cardio in the stair master yeah buddy letís get it ... will update workout later hereís a quick snap of the gym most likely will make it my home gym going forward

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright guys hereís todayís lower loading/upper pump B split like I said I felt like an animal going into the gym today energy was insane body felt fresh and ready to go just in a great place

Leg press
    20plates which equates to 1110 (+6plates)with the sled I got 10 full reps and 10 bottom half reps I was doing some warm up sets and every time it just felt light
    Stuck with the same weight of 1110 and got 8 full 6 bottom half I was very pleased with this number

Leg press widowmaker 12 plates plus the sled which is 750lbs(+170) for a total of 25 reps failed on 26th

Duck smith squat 265(+35lbs) 9 full 6 bottom half
    265* 7 full 3 bottom half

Sissy squat with a 35lb plate got 21 failed on 22

Aductor the weights will seem lower this was done on an older nautilus machine lemme tell you they kicked my ass
    160 got 12 reps
    160 got 8 reps

Adductor
    150 got 10 reps
    Dropped to 120 for 8 reps

Needed a break after these

Close grip bench

245(+10lbs) banged out 10 full and 10 bottom
    Half I felt like I had a lot of gas left in the tank after these so added another 10lbs next set
    255* 8 full reps and 5 bottom half

The last time I hit the bar twice so this was nice to blast these out and see what I could do

Ez bar curl
    115 (+15) got 10 full 5 bottom half
    115 got 8 full 3 bottom half

Hammer curls
    65lb DBs got 12 reps +2 more than last time

My arms were toasted after this my body felt pumped and amazing I felt like Superman today

upper pump consisted of the following
    Assisted pull ups
    Hammer strength low iso row
    Tricep extension single
    Incline dB fly
    Incline dB hex press

And as stated before decided to demolish myself on the stairmaster for my 30 minutes of cardio

Meal 2:
    1 cup dyno bites
    2 cups egg whites
    1 packet oats

Meal 3:
    7 oz chicken breast
    1 cup white rice
    1/2 avocado

Meal 4:
    7 oz 97 ground beef
    1 cup white rice
    1/2 avocado

Muscle are still full and pumped... body feels great legs are sore haha but I couldnít be happier about it excited to see what the rest of the weeks workouts are gunna look like

Will post other meals later itís crunch time boys nitty gritty and whoever really wants it and puts in that work it will show letís get some!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    356 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjape34 View Post
    So I crashed last night guys took a muscle relaxer and a pain pill and knocked got all my meals in ... woke up this morning feeling amazing and refreshed haha also back felt a million times better still not full range of motion bending at the waist but improved ten fold... I woke up iced and heat stretched and took the following

Pin of:
    Test prop
    Tren ace
    Npp

Winny
    Var
    Proviron
    Otc supps

Meal 1:
    5 whole eggs
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1 tbsp Pb
    1 bagel
    Hit lower loading/ upper pump about an hour and a half two hours later went to a new gym today and damn was it a hidden gem all old school nebula and nautilus machines almost like the gym you see Ronnie training in maybe 2 or 3 steps up lmao I was in my glory and I had a fucking amazing workout idk if it was the atmosphere or what but I was extremely happy ... I left out stiff leg deadís today didnít wanna tweak the back but everything else was business as usual and no pain after the workout I decide led to torture myself and do my 30 minutes of cardio in the stair master yeah buddy letís get it ... will update workout later hereís a quick snap of the gym most likely will make it my home gym going forward

My type of gym

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by killabe View Post
    My type of gym

My new home gym man 15 minutes away from me and I never knew about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    356 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjape34 View Post
    My new home gym man 15 minutes away from me and I never knew about it

See how life works?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Mysterious ways haha the atmosphere is great and you can tell anyone who comes there just wants to work our no stupid exercise on the floor pulldown goes to 400lbs has 180lb DBs. Pec deck is 500 and no young kids taking half naked gym selfies on the machine Iím tryna use

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so letís see definitive toasted haha tortured myself today for sure back is still
    Doing great a little tightness but Iíve also been on my feet all day between getting up early gym and work so will keep beating and icing and stretching. I think even with the night sweats haha Iím gunna sleep like a baby tonight. Trying to figure out a day this upcoming week or next that I can get some bloods drawn itís hard where I love and my primary can only look away so many times in a short time so planning to take a trip and get them done where I can will keep everyone updated. Tomorrow Iíll get up early do some fasted cardio get a little food shopping in and than head off to work. Than Saturday is upper muscle rounds Iím excited to see what kind of workout Iím gunna have after how amazing I felt in the gym today. Cardio hasnít been an issue at all I guess you can say I actually enjoy it especially if I do it fasted in the morning I feel like it gets me going and the appetite up probably just all in my head but it works for me.

Meal 5:
    7 oz chicken breast
    4 oz potato
    1 cup green beans

Meal 6:
    7 oz 97 ground beef
    1/2 avocado
    1 cup green beans

Also schedule some PT and stretching/ deep tissue next Saturday I like to try and get that all done every once in a while as well.

Itís crunch time guys. Itís been great following along with everyoneís log whose been keeping up on it. I know we all have busy schedules and stuff that goes on but the hard work shows for everyone.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Morning everyone fasted cardio all wrapped up and me tell you Iím burning and sweating haha I like to walk/jog at a steady pace with the incline all the way up on the treadmill or kill myself on the stairmaster depends what kind of punishment I wanna deal my body I enjoy the early morning fasted cardio even though I have a crazy long day ahead of me... now running around getting a little errands done eating and working... tomorrow is upper muscle rounds which Iím excited about as well. My muscles feel and pumped on the daily now which is an amazing feeling.Hope everyone is productive today and kills whatever they do

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Long day today guys but pushing through it... back feels 10 times better range of motion is almost completely back to wheee it was no real pain it just gets stiff every once in a while but goes away very quickly.

Meal 2:
    2 scoops protein
    2 tbsp PB
    Mixed with water

Meal 3:
    8 oz chicken breast
    1/2 cup green beans
    1/2 avocado

Meal 4:
    8 oz chicken breast
    1 cup green beans
    1/2 cup white rice
    2 tbsp evoo

Hunger is insane today tryna make my last meal wait until about 9 sugar free gym to the rescue haha also might need a bang energy drink to get through this work shift. Cardio is all done for the week which is a plus so I can get a little more sleep tomorrow

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Up and early guys hope we are all doing good ... knocked out as soon as I got him last night extremely long day and work was terrible haha got up took the pups on a nice long walk they were cooped up yesterday and these huge bastards need the exercise haha.
    Going to pin test prop, tren ace, npp before the gym today as well as winny, var, proviron and my regular otc stuff. Seeing some very nice changes and improvements waist is getting smaller this is the smallest itís ever been haha dropping body fat and tightening up new lines are coming in and becoming more prevalent vascularity is way up feel full muscles 24/7 just greet overall. Back feels 10 times better today just keep recouping and taking care of it eating meal 1 now which consists of
    Meal1:
    5 whole eggs
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1 bagel
    1 tbsp PB

Than off to hit upper muscle rounds letís get it today guys!!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok everyone so upper muscle rounds was a compete fucking success was an animal with the weights strength is wayyyy up ... pumps were off the chain and focus was INTENSE... got in finished the workout in about an hour and damn did I put my body through the ringer ... cool little dude note as well there were some old old school powerlifting guys at the new gym Iím going to itís their deadlift day and these guys were throwing some serious weight for their age haha grunting yelling I was loving every second of it they were amping me up
    And I wasnít even working out with then

Upper muscle rounds b split 6x4 scheme

Incline hammer press
    245(+13lbs)* full set of )x4 banged out 5 more at the end
    Felt light last time went up to 275 failed on 1st rep of 5th set 235 to finish

Cable flys 60lbs(+10) full set of 6x4 banged out 11 more at the end

Mid machine row
    315(+85) failed 1st rep if 5th set finished with 225
    315 failed 1st rep 4th set finished 225

Incline bench DB row
    60lbs full set of 6x4 really had to squeak out the last 2 reps beat last times reps with this weight will go up next time

Reverse pec deck
    These were interesting put in the weight I was using at the gym before and it felt like 400 pounds lmao so the weight seems low but trust me I was working

105 got a full set of 6x4
    105 failed 1st rep 5th set finished with 90

My whole upper body is pumped up very happy with the strength increase intensity and overall feeling hereís a little picture from todayís session pump was intense really psyched for tomorrow lower muscle rounds

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

And hereís the otc supps I told you Iíd post guys some of them are from vitamin shoppe and others are from a company revive md co-founded by Matt jansen he trains a buddy of mine who has had great success in the bodybuilding world and he was the one who suggested them to me been taking those for about 2 weeks now and I can say I honestly feel a difference in my body obviously my first order my buddy got me a discount but I will be purchasing their brand from now on ... if anyone is interested in them let me know as well cause I have a discount code too itís easy they have an assortment all transparent label stuff and there product line is set to expand and keep growing just my .02 cents and posting what I use as promised