• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When you hit a wall what do you do? stagnate gains, can't eat etc. Post your thoughts here

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you hit a wall what do you do? stagnate gains, can't eat etc...Post your thoughts here..

09fpnhx.png

As the title says "When you hit a wall what do you do? stagnate gains, can't, can't sleep or just lost your motivation...
What do YOU do to keep pressing forward during your most testing times?
Post your thoughts here...

Let's hear some feedback from our members in which they could share for other readers..
When you hit a wall head on...

1)What suggestions would you give to someone in the same circumstance...
2)To simplify things.. let's say the individual has at least two years on the grind with dieting and training..

Let's give the readers some feedback, tips, protocols and whatever else you can think of that could better assist people alike in this lifestyle of "self improvement"..

a2j1LvH.png

I ask Monte and he suggests new exercises or tweaks my diet.

If I take a week off for some reason I always come back in the gym stronger.

That's tough because it depends on the situation. When I start accumulating too many overuse injuries that I can't overcome from a little nandrolone and GH I've recently found that the best COA for me is to take a week off of lifting completely. It's the only way I can keep moving forward without getting a serious injury.

If I get stagnated in training I switch styles. My rotation over the last couple years has been between Mountaindog, DC, and fortitude. Changing frequency really helps too.

With food I don't usually have a problem except when I'm pushing the calories. I have to swap some is my rice for more dense carbs like pasta that are easier to get down

drink jack daniels take a fishing trip and come back with some fresh yellow fin make fish tacos

Find a piece of ass and spend a week hitting that before hitting the weights again. Still counts as cardio if you do it right.

IML Gear Cream!
Changing gyms can help sometimes... new faces, different equipment.

Maybe take a week off and come back with a new routine (if I was doing heavy lifts then change up to lighter with higher reps).

Back