• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Members And Vets

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What type of compensation are you looking for to send blind samples off to get tested?

@Purepharma has a deal on the table that’s worth while.

What else are the people of ASF wanting to be compensated for their time for sending 1ml off for testing?

Discuss- members and vets only! Sources stay the fuck out of this convo unless u want to unass like 500 credit for testing.

What would it take for u to spend 110 bucks to send 1ml if sample or 2 pills to get tested.

Let’s discuss

ac28651d28b708488f7e47491a47e31b.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm tough to say I have never sent a vial off for testing. Would the package go overseas? If I felt like it wasn't risky I suppose I would do it for $110 credit + 5 free vials of whatever I just sent off.

Last edited:
Hmm tough to say I have never sent a vial off for testing. Would the package go overseas? If I felt like it wasn't risky I suppose I would do it for $110 credit + 5 free vials of whatever I just sent off.

It most likely going overseas but to a country that is aas friendly and legal.

I suppose it's not much of a risk anyway with how little you would be sending it wouldn't be worth their time to do anything about it.

Better yet send me $110 USD in the pack with the 5 vials.

I wouldn’t agree with this as i wouldn’t want sources knowing they are getting tested.

Tester will have to come out of pocket and be compensated once test is complete

Yea, they can't know that they are going to be tested I agree. What I meant was after you post up the results then they send you the package with vials + cash. Honestly though... if the gear doesn't test well why would you want more vials or store credit from them? Maybe it should just be after you post results they send X amount of dollars or bitcoin.

Need to know more about the testing - payment details, carrier required, etc to make an informed decision regarding how much is required to compensate for risk. There has to be some risk to it just given the nature of the material

How would the source know that the member sent their gear for testing. Some dickhead can destroy a well respected shop with just one testing. And what would stop one shop paying another member just to destroy another shops rep? There are a lot of honest members here but I'm sure there are some that can be brought

Just based off my past blood work with various labs I think itd turn into a shit show. The word scammer would instantly be thrown out from both ends. I would probably donate a sample here and there. I know ive wanted to do it to be spiteful when I've had low bloodwork come back. Like mentioned before how can you prove someone isn't gonna just send some mct oil and say it's xyz lab because they're hormonally butthurt about something.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

This would have potential to go very good and very bad at the same time for sources. Would need 100% honesty and trust from the person sending the sample.

The only way this would work is if an unopened vial was sent, like the testing is on anasci. Even then there is fingers pointed when results come back. But atleast that takes out the scenario of the customer sending in one cc of straight oil in a labs almost empty vial.

I would say store credit (or a set amount in a refund) for proven testing results. However there's enough dishonesty on both sides to give anyone pause. In this game it's crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way this would work is if an unopened vial was sent, like the testing is on anasci. Even then there is fingers pointed when results come back. But atleast that takes out the scenario of the customer sending in one cc of straight oil in a labs almost empty vial.
This seems to be the most sense. So no fingers can be pointed nor does the testing lab know where it came from.

If a source knows they are being tested they can send out a “doped” sample. Pretty much why blind, unannounced sampling is necessary.
Having said that, it seems most of the testing is being done on testosterone, of which is so ridiculously cheap, why a source would fake or under dose it?
I was working out net costs the other day that included every single item required to make a finished bottle of Test. That number for 200mg Cyp is $2.42usd. It is unimaginable that someone selling a vial for $30 would fake it or under dose it.

I would like to see some tests for primo, Tren hex, halo and some of the more expensive compounds.

I intend to test many many of the Mexican brands available so I have been buying them here and there from farmacias. This seems the only way for me to get truly unbiased or tampered tests.

people are shady, I wouldnt put it past someone to send a vial off tranny piss and post the labs demanding free gear, or extorting sources. other than that I'm down

I like to send off a can of Pabst beer ....I bet those fuckers alcohol content is lower than advertised ....

Back