ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,892 Posts
    Rep Points

Why CBD Oil is Great for Athletes!

Why CBD Oil is Great for Athletes!

What are the benefits to supplementing with CBD for athletes?

By now everyone knows that CBD oil is one of the best supplements on the market to heal the body from a multitude of different ailments, right?

Unfortunately that statement isnít completely on the money. Many individuals have no idea about the myriad benefits CBD oil has to offer. While more and more people are getting hip to the idea of using CBD oil, many are either unaware or have lingering questions about the product.

Who are the people endorsing the benefits of CBD oil?

Itís become clear that many athletes in the mixed martial arts community have been singing the praises of CBD oil for a number of different reasons.

CBD oil has been said to improve brain health as well as aid in recovery. Weíve already seen fighters like Nate Diaz and Sean OíMalley utilize CBD in both plant and oil-based forms. For the MMA fighter who goes through hours of rigorous training from wrestling, to grappling, to striking, CBD can help with recovery after putting the body through such extreme stress.

Joe Rogan has also gone on record about how CBD oil is an effective supplement for athletes and the average Joe looking to stay in optimal health while maintaining or even increasing performance.

What about for bodybuilders?

One thing that many novice lifters may be unaware of is the taxing of the central nervous system through consistent heavy lifting. When bodybuilders and weightlifters lift, they do so with a particular motive in mind. Whether itís for building more muscle or improving strength, the only way to see greater and greater gains is to lift heavy. Want bigger legs? Then you need heavy squats. Want to had size to your chest? You better make sure your adding sufficient weight to your bench press.

All those heavy compound movements require a ton of work from your central nervous system, meaning recovery is absolutely paramount in order to see the results of all that hard work.

For the bodybuilder who is constantly taxing their central nervous system youíre in luck. CBD oil not only aids in general recovery and pain relief, but it also helps with repairing the central nervous system as well. That means greater gains, greater recovery, and more muscle.

How does CBD oil repair the nervous system?

Rest is a major factor in the ability to recover. CBD oil allows for recovery in a number of ways, one of them being improved deep sleep. Deep sleep patterns allow for greater recovery on a number of the bodyís systems including the central nervous system. The greater recovery to your central nervous system the more youíre able to rebound in order to do intense work in the gym.

CBD oil is definitely one of the best supplements on the market to ensure greater health and recovery. Do yourself a favor and get this natural CBD supplement in order to give yourself the best chance at improving your wellness, both physically and mentally!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

I might have to try it just for the improved CNS recovery. That would be an awesome benefit.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    996 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít have the tincture but I have it in a salve or rub and itís amazing. 300mg works great for me and thereís also 1000mg out there that would probably be outstanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

There is a massage therapist near me that sells CBD, tinctures of all different strengths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

I wonder how often feeling better is confused with healing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,213 Posts
    Rep Points

CBD is great for athletes because my favorite Instagram jerkoff said so!!

But in reality CBD is worthless without THC. Unless you enjoy headaches and placebo.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts
    Rep Points

I use for sleep - but I buy the oil that is 2000 mg in 30 ml and still have to use 3-4 ml - so bottle is only good for a week - havent seen any stronger -OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I use for sleepee - but I buy the oil that is 2000 mg in 30 ml and still have to use 3-4 ml - so bottle is only good for a week - havent seen any stronger -OD
    I was talking to a guy I work with that's big into this.. he said that they found via a study somewhere that 3-4000 mg is needed to feel any effect but tolerance builds very quickly. So that lines up what he was saying. He said just smoke weed it's cheaper and a better relief.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Weed is not an option for me. I just get paranoid and socially awkward. And get nothing accomplished.