• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods came back !!

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright brothers i would appreciate some feedback on my bloodwork, i know my e-2 is high as hell but ordering more A.I. tomorrow. Other than that what do you think about my results? Ive been blasting and cruising for a couple years now ( mostly blasting and bridging )
46ca7b6b55c2592b1ddc00d3f7a260f7.jpg
7d63a2c04a0d6e926e4b5d686f514075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s too blurry to see any numbers bro ...

We can’t read anything and you didn’t mention how much testosterone your taking, what your pin schedule was, when your last pin was, how long you were on that specific gear

Pics wont come through any clearer but ive been pinning 200 mg every Monday and Thursday for a couple months of test cyp. Last pin was day before testing. I can’t get the pics to come through any less blurry for some reason, sorry I’ll keep trying but these are the results and everything else was in normal range.

Numbers:
Testosterone- 1732 high
Estradiol- 81 high
Fsh- <0.7 low
Lh- <0.2 low
Rdw- 16.3 high
Creatinine- 1.39 high

So 400mg ew split

Attachments

• A923150D-896A-4202-9F47-3047EAC14D9B.gif
    A923150D-896A-4202-9F47-3047EAC14D9B.gif
    959 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I'd expect higher than that the day after a 200mg shot running 400mg weekly. Wish you would've drawn 3 days post since the levels are much more stable then

I'd expect higher than that the day after a 200mg shot running 400mg weekly. Wish you would've drawn 3 days post since the levels are much more stable then

Yeah i was thinking the same thing but i pinned 200 on Monday and had bloods drawn on Friday so i didn’t wanna skip Thursday’s pin and figured it being cypionate that a pin one day before having blood drawn wouldn’t effect it all that much. Besides my main reason for the test was to see if my body was healthy enough to start a new blast. So that’s my main question brother how does the rest look to someone more experienced with bloodwork and reading it than i am.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing but i pinned 200 on Monday and had bloods drawn on Friday so i didn’t wanna skip Thursday’s pin and figured it being cypionate that a pin one day before having blood drawn wouldn’t effect it all that much. Besides my main reason for the test was to see if my body was healthy enough to start a new blast. So that’s my main question brother how does the rest look to someone more experienced with bloodwork and reading it than i am.

Yeah it should've been peaked for this draw.

How old are you? Your creatinine is high and I can't see your eGFR. I'm assuming it's a little low. Were you well hydrated when blood was drawn? How long since the last workout?

Creatinine is not accurate if you are taking creatine supplements. I would add in an AI maybe 12.5mg aromasin 2x per week to start. Personally I feel best with my estrogen in the 20's.

As for why you are having trouble getting a high res picture. Try saving the image then uploading, NOT a screenshot.

Yeah it should've been peaked for this draw.

How old are you? Your creatinine is high and I can't see your eGFR. I'm assuming it's a little low. Were you well hydrated when blood was drawn? How long since the last workout?

Im 43
Egfr was 62
Yes i was well hydrated
And last workout was the day before

As for why you are having trouble getting a high res picture. Try saving the image then uploading, NOT a screenshot.

Creatinine is not accurate if you are taking creatine supplements. I would add in an AI maybe 12.5mg aromasin 2x per week to start. Personally I feel best with my estrogen in the 20's.

1: Thanks brother I’ll try that way when i get home tonight from work.
2: I haven’t taken creatine in a few months now, ive been running low on my aromasin so i only take 12.5 mg when i feel water retention. I am placing an order for my next blast in thd next two days so I’ll be back go my normal intake on A.I.

Get Shredded!
These numbers are definitely low if you pulled 24hrs after injection they should have been double of what they were considering the cyp would have been peaking. Now leads the question so we don’t have to go through all of your old post to figure out who you got this from. What source?

These numbers are definitely low if you pulled 24hrs after injection they should have been double of what they were considering the cyp would have been peaking. Now leads the question so we don’t have to go through all of your old post to figure out who you got this from. What source?
I see Dutch stuff in,my quick scroll,thru.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s dutch i been cruising on since i ran out of monster a couple months back

All badd..i was lowkey thinkin bout ordering from Dutch too. How was your experience with Monster @Dale

I got 1500 from 250mg pwk made bloods 62 hours after my last 125mg omnadren pin.

Back