• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Woman Twerking on Moving Car Arrested For Disorderly Conduct

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Woman Twerking on Moving Car Arrested For Disorderly Conduct

The Tennessee woman who went viral after video showed her twerking on top of a moving vehicle just got busted for her wild dance moves.

Myscellent Shelton-Cox was booked into a Nashville jail Friday morning on one charge of disorderly conduct.

In the viral video ... you see the 23-year-old twerking and doing the splits on the roof of a silver Ford Mustang as it slowly travels down a residential street in the Nashville area.

It's pretty crazy ... after the video started spreading like wildfire last month, the woman admitted in an interview with a local TV news station it wasn't her first time dancing atop a moving car!!!

Myscellent explained she and the driver were sitting in traffic for half an hour, waiting on a train to go by, when she decided to put on a show for other commuters. She got a lot of attention, but the cops took notice and she got busted.

She's already bonded out of jail ... no word if she twerked while on the inside.

Source and Video: https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/11/woman-twerking-moving-car-mustang-arrested-disorderly-conduct/

Attachments

• twerk.jpg
    twerk.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 71
  • twerk1.jpg
    twerk1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 71
Made up stupid first name and hyphenated last name, didn’t even need to watch to know that’s a hood rat

Made up stupid first name and hyphenated last name, didn’t even need to watch to know that’s a hood rat

More monkey shit.

Is this the mark of a civilized society? Imagine if the population size of blacks was x2 or x3??

More monkey shit.

Is this the mark of a civilized society? Imagine if the population size of blacks was x2 or x3??

This country doesn’t have enough jail cells to handle that kind of uncivilized bullshit

This country doesn’t have enough jail cells to handle that kind of uncivilized bullshit

Real dumb mow mow niggers should be sterilized so as not to reproduce illiterate children who pose a danger to civilized ppl.

I’m sure there’s a lot of white bitches that do dumb stuff like this as well.

My stance is, why waste your time and taxpayer money arresting someone for this? Eventually she’ll get hurt. It’ll all balance out.

Being stupid isnt a race thing bro. Lol

Bitch is fucking ugly anyway. Avg body at best. 0/10 wont watch again.

And it does seem its always the same race doing shit like this. They want us to treat them as equals but my wife would never do anything like that. She's just another trashy ass slut that probably has 5 diff baby daddies. Probably survives off welfare. Fucking scum.

I picked my home carefully where ppl like her arnt welcome. 100% all around if ya catch my drift.

For the record i dont hate based on color but its a very disproportionate amount of stupidity for the lesser race.

Last edited:

My stance is, why waste your time and taxpayer money arresting someone for this? Eventually she’ll get hurt. It’ll all balance out.

It helps some feel better about themselves, easier to point the finger instead of work on yourself. Pride and fear is a breeding ground for ignorance and intolerance

She do be acting ignent tho 😂

Bitch is fucking ugly anyway. Avg body at best. 0/10 wont watch again.

And it does seem its always the same race doing shit like this. They want us to treat them as equals but my wife would never do anything like that. She's just another trashy ass slut that probably has 5 diff baby daddies. Probably survives off welfare. Fucking scum.

I picked my home carefully where ppl like her arnt welcome. 100% all around if ya catch my drift.

For the record i dont hate based on color but its a very disproportionate amount of stupidity for the lesser race.

Lol I was thinking the same thing about her 5 baby daddies and welfare

You’re right though it’s always certain types of people acting like uncivilized animals in society but as was already said it’s easier to point the finger and cry racist instead of working on yourself

IML Gear Cream!

Myscellent is to hood rat as Bobbi jo is to trailer trash

Fuck your white guilt tho we all know stupidity doesn’t discriminate

Lol.. I’ll never feel shame or guilt for being born white.

But I get what you are saying.

I’m working hard on not watching MSM. Not clicking on race baiting biased journalism.
Im ok with my ancestral lineage. I don’t owe nobody nothing except my kids and myself.

Also, I met a sweet young chic named Bobbi jo when I was at a convention in Kentucky around 13 years old. It was love at first sight, bra.

Back