Pharmacom Store

What is considered a beginner cycle? First year cycling?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points

What is everyoneís thoughts on iso for first cycle? I know c/e are the norm but iso has a similar half life and most people seem to love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Beginner cycle could be many different combos and single compound. No rules set in stone. It all depends on your goal, your shape, lifting experience. My beginning cycle 33 years ago was Sust 250 with the horse needle out of Mexico for 10 weeks. I put on good 15 pounds and my strength went through the roof. I remember guys used to inject in the parking lot of Golds, throw down a Dbol and walk in an lift. LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points

Although not the general consensus, I don't think throwing in some EQ or Deca instead taking a bunch of test would be a problem either. Looking back I would have fared well with Anabolics for my first cycle as higher test cycles don't work for me. 200-250 test plus 500mg+ anything else is my sweet spot, except Tren, in which my dosage is yet to be determined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeunabDM View Post
    I wouldnít say Iím a beginner to lifting (Iím very familiar with lifts, form, etc) from training a lot when I was younger but my physique would say otherwise(stopped training for ~2 years), Iím 5í8 155 lbs at the moment at around 12% body fat . I recently lost 15 lbs over the course of 3 months by cutting down on calories and being consistent with training and nutrition . It probably would have been better to bulk and add muscle mass but I just didnít like the body fat I had . Now Iím just beginning a bulk and Iím sure I can be consistent with my training and nutrition so I plan on milking the shit out of my newbie gains for a year and seeing where that puts me.

Would it be a waste to hop on a cycle straight out of the gate/ not take advantage of newbie gains (or can you stack newbie gains and steroids and get massive af)? I should be able to make quite a bit of progress from the newbie gains alone right?
    I think training for a while before doing a cycle is a good idea. You will learn more about training and how to eat correctly. I put on over 40 pounds of muscle in my first 3 years without using anything. You can get to the top of your natural genetics faster by using steroids, but don't pick up as much learning along the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Although not the general consensus, I don't think throwing in some EQ or Deca instead taking a bunch of test would be a problem either. Looking back I would have fared well with Anabolics for my first cycle as higher test cycles don't work for me. 200-250 test plus 500mg+ anything else is my sweet spot, except Tren, in which my dosage is yet to be determined.
    What do you mean by, "except tren. My dose is yet TBD" ? Have trouble with it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Save Tren for MUCH later. If your not drug tested, advance from test only to test + deca (Tren and Deca both Nor19 based, have Cabergoline on hand if you experience Deca Dick) : ). For some, Tren has awful sides. I love how it works. But it causes insomnia and severe night sweats, wife won't tolerate me in bed on tren.
    I got my first couple cycles in TJ in early 90's. First cycle was test c @ 200 per week for 12 weeks. Everybody that knew me was like HUH? I said Metrx, creatine and HMB and nobody believed me.

If you must read a book, my favorite is Bill Robert's Anabolic Reference Guide 6th addition. I hear you can find it on ebay (its out of print).
    My second cycle was test/deca 200/200. Very nice.

But as everyone is saying, take your time, keep first few low dose so PCT is easy (keep gains better post cycle). I've tried high dose 2-3 gram week cycles. Great for Powerlifting, or if you are looking for that Michelin man appearance... at such low doses you may not need Caber or an Aromatase Inhibitor.

The Kick Start
    If you do test e/c only cycle or test/deca understand, it takes time for your blood plasma levels to peak (4-6 weeks). This time frame newbies often think their gear is bunk when, in fact it depots for weeks at each injection point gradually leeching into blood stream, gets stored in fat cells, then returns to bloodstream where the ester is cleaved off and the AAS free to go to work.

Hence the Kick Start - A strong oral AAS for first 4 weeks starting same day as first injection. Classic Kick started cycle for 3rd or 4th cycle:
    20 mg Dianabol in divided dosages (4.5 hour half life).
    200+ test c/e
    200 + deca

As said, learn what dosage(s) are effective at lowest level possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Beginner cycle could be many different combos and single compound. No rules set in stone. It all depends on your goal, your shape, lifting experience. My beginning cycle 33 years ago was Sust 250 with the horse needle out of Mexico for 10 weeks. I put on good 15 pounds and my strength went through the roof. I remember guys used to inject in the parking lot of Golds, throw down a Dbol and walk in an lift. LOL
    How long had you been training before you started?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by balin View Post
    I think training for a while before doing a cycle is a good idea. You will learn more about training and how to eat correctly. I put on over 40 pounds of muscle in my first 3 years without using anything. You can get to the top of your natural genetics faster by using steroids, but don't pick up as much learning along the way.
    Yeah those are valid points. I guess I just have to be patient and work at it for a bit before I decide to jump in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I got my first couple cycles in TJ in early 90's. First cycle was test c @ 200 per week for 12 weeks. Everybody that knew me was like HUH? I said Metrx, creatine and HMB and nobody believed me.
    Do you really grow that much in 12 weeks? Enough to where people are like "wtf?".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Depends on your natural test level. I didn't do blood work but was 24, had already gained nearly 40 lb since joining the Army @ 18 -22 (149 lbs - 189ish but not low BF just fit).
    National avg for mid 20's is 700 ng/dl. 200 mg test c weekly should get ME to ~ 1,200 - 1,400 ng/dl. Basically double God's plan for most men ;-)

If You gain 20 lbs over a 12 week cycle, most of it by week 9 or so, you have buy new shirts, if your diet was sub-optimal new trousers too....heck, I went NATURALLY from 149lbs to 165ish over 8 weeks Basic Training plus 8 weeks Advanced Training back to back. Got a 30 day pass, went home to see soon to be ex-girly and everyone noticed. What's your secret bro???? "Serve your Country!" I know guys that lost 75 lbs over the same time frame too.

I didn't break over 200 keepable pounds until I cycled at 24.

So that leads back to...hitting a plateau before first cycle...I said it already, unless your trying to go college football, your on a NATURAL cycle from 18 - 21 (growth spurt). Any plateau at that age means your not eating, resting, sleeping or training right, or any combo thereof.