• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Chick flick Friday

Gibbs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This week we take a look at the movie "She's having a baby"

This film looks at the lives of Jefferson "Jake" (Kevin Bacon) and Kristy Briggs (Elizabeth McGovern), from their wedding day until the birth of their first child, mostly through Jake's eyes, with his voiceover commentaries and several imaginary scenes. Before their wedding day, Jake asks his best friend, Davis McDonald (Alec Baldwin) if he thinks Jake will be happy, to which his friend says, "Yeah, you'll be happy. You just won't know it."
After their wedding, Jake and Kristy head off for New Mexico, where Jake works toward gaining a Master's Degree, but leaves before finishing. They return to Chicago where Jake is hired as an advertising copywriter. Jake says he wants to be a writer, which amuses his boss. Kristy is hired as a research analyst, and they are able to buy a house in the suburbs. Meanwhile, Jake begins fantasizing about having an affair with a mysterious young French model.
Jake and Kristy continue to adjust to their new lives. Jake feels pressure from family, society and his wife to have a child. Kristy's mother casually informs them that she had a difficult birth with Kristy and nearly died. Later, Kristy informs Jake that she stopped taking contraceptives without telling him. After several months, they discover that the reason she hasn't gotten pregnant is because he has been unable to impregnate her.
After not seeing Jake and Kristy for three years, Davis visits unexpectedly, telling them that his father has died. Jake and Kristy are supportive, allowing him to stay the night. Things take a turn when Davis makes a pass at Kristy by proclaiming his feelings and trying to open her bathrobe, but Kristy turns him down, telling him that she is in love with Jake.
The couple begins a fertility program, which eventually succeeds. During a traumatic labor where Jake must leave the delivery room and worries about losing Kristy, Jake realizes that his lack of satisfaction in life was due to his own selfishness and immaturity.
The last scene of the film reveals that Jake's voiceover was the new father reading his novel entitled*She's Having a Baby*to his wife and son.

First off, Kristy is a bitch! Women who try to trap men into becoming a father before they are ready deserve to do time in prison. Second, Jake is a pussy. When he found out she secretly was trying to get pregnant he should left her and had tons of sex with the French model.... or at least tried. Instead he decided "oh, I'll get on board with this plan. The guy is a beta who will eventually watch his wife through a window get banged by Davis because that's the next step in his progression in becoming a cuckold.Sorry ladies, man rant. Let me rephrase, he's so lucky she tried to pregnant without his consent. Every man's dream! Knowing it is what it is you'll continue to watch. Seeing the terrifying situation they find themselves in during the birth of their child does make up for it by pulling at the heart strings. The song playing ensures that you look past his and his wife's future and get sucked in the moment. For that reason, this is still worthy of grabbing out your Chocolate, wine, tampons, and tissues. I give this film 4 out of 5 tears since most women dream of trapping a man by getting pregnant.

https://youtu.be/LJEP6zPddEc

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If women didn’t trap men into fatherhood prematurely, there would be no human population.

my wife did this, I was 23 and said we were NOT financially ready (who is) but really I just wanted to party and no have responsibilities like that...

no man is ever ready, best thing that’s ever happened to me tho. Literally, the glue to my relationship with my wife.

This movie looks shitty tho and I will not ever watch it.

tonight, I’m watching el Camino and holding my daughters hair while she pukes into a bucket. She got the streptococcus!

Last edited:
This movie pairs great with a soft white wine. Jameson if you want to get angry.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Or the mango flavored White Claw if you’re feeling extra girlish and shit

Ok fags!!! So I decided to ditch this movie and go with the wife to watch Hustlers a new chick flick.

And I will say it is an all around good movie. Keeps
The pace up to the 3rd act then it dies down a little but picks up in the 4th quarter of the 4th act.

J Lo is getting some age on her still pretty but not in the face as much. Her ass though and if that was her pussy in those thongs looks to be pretty puffy!! I believe she is portarican - fuck y’all I’m drunk!

So she prob got a real wet pussy! Prob smells like curry though. I don’t give a fuck if that’s India or not and I don’t know where the fuck I’m going with this.

For the drinks for tonight. So AMC sells alcohol now and I’m still unemployed so fuck them and their bar! I brought 9 fluid oz of Tito’s and 9 fluid ounces of Avion.

Poured the Tito’s in a sprite to enjoy and sipped the avion in a nice clean Aquafina bottle.

Wife even went to the restroom to mix my vodka.

The final line though was worth the movie and

Spoiler alert y’all are fags but y’all knew that so here is the final quote and it hit me hard!

“Everybody hustling. This city, the whole country, is a strip club. You’ve got people tossing the money, and people doing the dance.”

That there in one saying explains a lot! Take it how You will, I took it how I thought it meant to me.

I recommend if your other halves are not turned off on strippers take her out to watch it.

Now this ones to y’all enjoy your night
10c22648b61684ed6d57be24f42e41f2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back