Does your woman bug when your on the forum?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,431 Posts
    Rep Points

Does your woman bug when your on the forum?

Ok, So it may seem that Im not active at times, but I'm always here,reading,scanning, sharing or learning...The woman has always hated the forums since long as I can remember...I never truly allowed it to come between my relationship with my wife or my position in my family as being a father..We agreed to have set times when I must work,either in the office, or at times when at home..But,I still see the frustration in her face,and hear her tone change when I advise her that I have some things to do (hint hint, here or there)..
    Does your significant other get frustrated from your time on the panels? has it even got blown out of proportion on their end in regards to your official time really being active?

I have noticed some members/vets/mods have their partner being just as active in the community and lifestyle as they are,must be nice..hehe

for the most part..Women,they just don't understand!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

my very own cage, where I'm the scientist & the test subject!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Ok, So it may seem that Im not active at times, but I'm always here,reading,scanning, sharing or learning...The woman has always hated the forums since long as I can remember...I never truly allowed it to come between my relationship with my wife or my position in my family as being a father..We agreed to have set times when I must work,either in the office, or at times when at home..But,I still see the frustration in her face,and hear her tone change when I advise her that I have some things to do (hint hint, here or there)..
    Does your significant other get frustrated from your time on the panels? has it even got blown out of proportion on their end in regards to your official time really being active?

I have noticed some members/vets/mods have their partner being just as active in the community and lifestyle as they are,must be nice..hehe

for the most part..Women,they just don't understand!
    It's true...until she started to see that hey, my man can make money. She stopped being so resistant... And quicker to open her hand lmfao

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

mine is fine with,hell she even lifts with me & loves taking anavar

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,431 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IRON_PROPHET View Post
    It's true...until she started to see that hey, my man can make money. She stopped being so resistant... And quicker to open her hand lmfao

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.
    thats women for ya..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by juiceddawg View Post
    mine is fine with,hell she even lifts with me & loves taking anavar
    Mine is more of a homebody house wife.. but I have it made, shes a true gem, and angel..

but she does hate when Im in the office for to long..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Luckily my girl is a full time nursing student lol I get plenty of forum time! But weekends she wants all the attention which is understandable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

My chic's the cats ass. Sends payments for me, if I'm extra nice I can have stuff sent to her address. She's cool as hell. Not a gym goer, rather into holistic health and energy healing. Which kinda fits, ya follow me? My buddy though, pffff... Forget about it. He competes and has goals in BB, his wife does everything she possibly can to sabotage his efforts. Miserable, rotten, jealous douchebag. I can't stand her. She owns him. He doesn't work out with me anymore or even go to our gym now a days. She has him training her at a local HS gym. Lol. She's not even into it. She Does it to pull him away from us and our kick ass, gear head gym. He won't talk to me when he's home or even on the weekends. Only when he's at work because she's not there. Pathetic. And she's a dog, not that he's a prince. Forget that BS, I can't stand chics like that. If you ever feel down about your girl? Remember this poor bastard. I look at his situation and I feel that much more grateful for my girlfriend. Plus she's 12 yrs younger than me and ....... Had to throw that in their.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points

Im now only allowed to go on the Forum during work LOL not at home that's why I'm on right now at 8 at night cuz I'm on call at work... it's actually not a bad thing because we all know how time-consuming it can be it's actually kind of nice to take a break from The Forum once in awhile.. that's why I nowadays when I rep it's only usually from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and if I work out on Saturday or Sunday I can post something when I'm at the gym that's about it...lol what can i say i like to keep her happy...and i like to get laid everyday

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

But to answer your question. no... My GF doesn't really care when Im on the forum. Sometimes she gets a little annoyed and wants my attention. So I do the right thing and go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet for an HR and scan the board. Lol. Just joking, I put my phone down and give her what she wants. It's only right, and it's only fair. I love my chic.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    679 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dukey View Post
    But to answer your question. no... My GF doesn't really care when Im on the forum. Sometimes she gets a little annoyed and wants my attention. So I do the right thing and go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet for an HR and scan the board. Lol. Just joking, I put my phone down and give her what she wants. It's only right, and it's only fair. I love my chic.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,431 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife ghosts on here and reads these post a lot.. she thinks we're all nuts.. I'll get her to join up this week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

When I first started dating my wife she had no idea why I put my body through hell with training and diet. But after she came to one of my contests she knew exactly why I did it and saw how much I loved it and that I have a true passion for the sport.

She knows the forums to me is just a place to talk to people with the same interest as me. The same way I would talk to my coach and training partner. She doesnt mind at all. Sometimes she will even watch me post on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

Nah, my woman understands. I usually spend the most time on here during work hours when I'm either driving a lot or waiting on stuff to install or something. Or when I'm out of town and in hotels. I try to spend as much time as possible with her and the family since I've gained a more complete understanding of the unpredictability of life and learning to cherish the important things in life more. Not to say I don't like you fuckers, but if I get hit by a bus the forum will go on, my family would be devastated though. It's a big reason I haven't pursued any kind of repping or moderator position. I just don't think I could do a good enough job without spending too much time doing it.

I do show her the ridiculous shit that goes on here and she gets a kick out of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,975 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    My wife ghosts on here and reads these post a lot.. she thinks we're all nuts.. I'll get her to join up this week!
    We are nuts lol

Well, shriveled nuts
    Last edited by GarlicChicken; 10-10-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Rep Points

My girl calls this this "dark net" when I'm reading stuff. Since we basically hate each other and we are more like roommates that aren't allowed fuck anyone else, I have a decent amount of free time. She was yammering on about something last night but there was some interesting dialogue about hgh and I didnt listen to anything she was saying, so as revenge she'll pretend to be super interested in a video of a puppy or something stupid and not listen if I talk about gear or training. i did ask her to post on my behalf if I ever have a heart attack or some thing. I told her the Only way they'll,believe it's real is if you post a picture of your butthole with my obit.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,020 Posts
    Rep Points

No problem for mine.......i pay her off with anavar...lol