• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does your woman bug when your on the forum?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, So it may seem that Im not active at times, but I'm always here,reading,scanning, sharing or learning...The woman has always hated the forums since long as I can remember...I never truly allowed it to come between my relationship with my wife or my position in my family as being a father..We agreed to have set times when I must work,either in the office, or at times when at home..But,I still see the frustration in her face,and hear her tone change when I advise her that I have some things to do (hint hint, here or there)..
Does your significant other get frustrated from your time on the panels? has it even got blown out of proportion on their end in regards to your official time really being active?

I have noticed some members/vets/mods have their partner being just as active in the community and lifestyle as they are,must be nice..hehe

for the most part..Women,they just don't understand!
confused.png

Ok, So it may seem that Im not active at times, but I'm always here,reading,scanning, sharing or learning...The woman has always hated the forums since long as I can remember...I never truly allowed it to come between my relationship with my wife or my position in my family as being a father..We agreed to have set times when I must work,either in the office, or at times when at home..But,I still see the frustration in her face,and hear her tone change when I advise her that I have some things to do (hint hint, here or there)..
Does your significant other get frustrated from your time on the panels? has it even got blown out of proportion on their end in regards to your official time really being active?

I have noticed some members/vets/mods have their partner being just as active in the community and lifestyle as they are,must be nice..hehe

for the most part..Women,they just don't understand!
confused.png
It's true...until she started to see that hey, my man can make money. She stopped being so resistant... And quicker to open her hand lmfao

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

It's true...until she started to see that hey, my man can make money. She stopped being so resistant... And quicker to open her hand lmfao

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.
:roflmao: thats women for ya..

- - - Updated - - -

mine is fine with,hell she even lifts with me & loves taking anavar
Mine is more of a homebody house wife.. but I have it made, shes a true gem, and angel..

but she does hate when Im in the office for to long..

My chic's the cats ass. Sends payments for me, if I'm extra nice I can have stuff sent to her address. She's cool as hell. Not a gym goer, rather into holistic health and energy healing. Which kinda fits, ya follow me? My buddy though, pffff... Forget about it. He competes and has goals in BB, his wife does everything she possibly can to sabotage his efforts. Miserable, rotten, jealous douchebag. I can't stand her. She owns him. He doesn't work out with me anymore or even go to our gym now a days. She has him training her at a local HS gym. Lol. She's not even into it. She Does it to pull him away from us and our kick ass, gear head gym. He won't talk to me when he's home or even on the weekends. Only when he's at work because she's not there. Pathetic. And she's a dog, not that he's a prince. Forget that BS, I can't stand chics like that. If you ever feel down about your girl? Remember this poor bastard. I look at his situation and I feel that much more grateful for my girlfriend. Plus she's 12 yrs younger than me and ....... Had to throw that in their.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Im now only allowed to go on the Forum during work LOL not at home that's why I'm on right now at 8 at night cuz I'm on call at work... it's actually not a bad thing because we all know how time-consuming it can be it's actually kind of nice to take a break from The Forum once in awhile.. that's why I nowadays when I rep it's only usually from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and if I work out on Saturday or Sunday I can post something when I'm at the gym that's about it...lol what can i say i like to keep her happy...and i like to get laid everyday

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

But to answer your question. no... My GF doesn't really care when Im on the forum. Sometimes she gets a little annoyed and wants my attention. So I do the right thing and go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet for an HR and scan the board. Lol. Just joking, I put my phone down and give her what she wants. It's only right, and it's only fair. I love my chic.

But to answer your question. no... My GF doesn't really care when Im on the forum. Sometimes she gets a little annoyed and wants my attention. So I do the right thing and go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet for an HR and scan the board. Lol. Just joking, I put my phone down and give her what she wants. It's only right, and it's only fair. I love my chic.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
When I first started dating my wife she had no idea why I put my body through hell with training and diet. But after she came to one of my contests she knew exactly why I did it and saw how much I loved it and that I have a true passion for the sport.

She knows the forums to me is just a place to talk to people with the same interest as me. The same way I would talk to my coach and training partner. She doesnt mind at all. Sometimes she will even watch me post on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, my woman understands. I usually spend the most time on here during work hours when I'm either driving a lot or waiting on stuff to install or something. Or when I'm out of town and in hotels. I try to spend as much time as possible with her and the family since I've gained a more complete understanding of the unpredictability of life and learning to cherish the important things in life more. Not to say I don't like you fuckers, but if I get hit by a bus the forum will go on, my family would be devastated though. It's a big reason I haven't pursued any kind of repping or moderator position. I just don't think I could do a good enough job without spending too much time doing it.

I do show her the ridiculous shit that goes on here and she gets a kick out of it

My girl calls this this "dark net" when I'm reading stuff. Since we basically hate each other and we are more like roommates that aren't allowed fuck anyone else, I have a decent amount of free time. She was yammering on about something last night but there was some interesting dialogue about hgh and I didnt listen to anything she was saying, so as revenge she'll pretend to be super interested in a video of a puppy or something stupid and not listen if I talk about gear or training. i did ask her to post on my behalf if I ever have a heart attack or some thing. I told her the Only way they'll,believe it's real is if you post a picture of your butthole with my obit.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wife hates the forum.... I really hope she doesn’t start ghosting me on it... yikes!
im guessing she’d prolly figure my screen name out fairly quickly.... sum bitch

No problem for mine.......i pay her off with anavar...lol
I tried giving mine osta she broke out with cystic acne went and got routine labs done and her cholesterol was all fucked up. Trying to put some meat on her ass didn't go as planned.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I don't really get on it much at home except for the weekends. With a 2yo running around at home there's always something going on and I barely have time to take a shit some days. But yes my wife thinks it's stupid and doesn't understand.

Get Shredded!
Mine understands and is actually interested in it, she is wanting to diet and lose some unwanted weight so always asks if theirs anything for her on here. I keep telling her to start letting me coach her diet and training but she insists she’s got it

Me being here gives her plenty of free time on the couch without me grabbing her tits every 5 minutes

On days that I'm on alot she complains that I'm always on my forums. I'm just sitting next to her on my phone though, but she prefers me to watch TV with her or give her attention, etc. But a few mins here and there she doesn't mind.

Sometimes the wife complains, but not much really. She knows it's my outlet for acting like I'm in the locker room. Better me in here making raunchy comments and snapping towels than to her.

My ex is my ex in part to my "secret life." Including this forum.

Told her one time flat out, "shut the fuck up when it comes to my use of steroids." Told her it was what I wanted to do and that's it.

She is no longer a part of my life bc she would constantly argue with me about my demeanor or attitude that has been altered (in her mind) by gear.

If you have a gf who really is supportive and doesn't get on your ass over using gear, you're a luck guy.

Mine used to actively be on here and there’s many nudes of her in the thread somewhere

I don't think my wife knows I am on the forum. I only log on when I am alone or during lunch or break at work. IMO its best to keep time on any sort of media limited and make sure its not affecting family life negatively.

The forums for me are work study. With the exception of my delving into commentary about certain subjects not related to steroids, I pretty much get a feel for the culture by perusing the forums. She may be FBing or watching Steve Harvey or Ellen clips, I’m watching YouTube’s or reading/participating on forums. Very little of this is for entertainment. I think she gets it. Pretty sure she prefers sitting on the couch next to me watching TV whilst I am on forums over me in my office reading books.
It does drive her crazy that I can multitask though. Perhaps because she is intellectually lazy and doesn’t actively seek knowledge?
She is supportive of anything I do related to bodybuilding because it means she hasn’t had to work in 8 years, travels when she wants and generally never concerns herself with money or where it’s coming from.

She did notice my decrease in iPad time while the other forum was down. Lol!

Back