• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Very Impressed! First injection ever and I chooe PSL!

Get Shredded!
******UPDATE TO ALL WHO ARE FOLLOWING******

Well, at end of week 9 after stopping last pin on week 8 due to feeling heart palpitations, the palpitations got worse on Friday of week 9. SOOOO, I went to my urgent care center and told them my BP was sitting a bit higher and my heart was fluttering. They did an EKG and they instantly said you need to get to the hospital right away. It is abnormal. They didn't say ''hey you are about to have a heart attack'', but they were concerned. I was questioned about why I was driving by myself. I mean hell, I did not feel bad although my heart was not feeling normal. Had no heart attack symptoms/signs so I wasn't super worried.
Fast forward. I got admitted to the hospital for two nights and ended up on a heart monitor. I had 5 more EKGS done, multiple blood work and a chest x-ray as well as and most importantly and echo-cardiogram. They did not give me any medication except aspirin and Tylenol. I told them I was on testosterone.
My echo-cardiogram came back perfect. if anything it seemed my heart had grown a bit in size. They did not say, or didn't say it was the testosterone directly.
I drink minimum 2L a day of water, but what I do... that is dumb is take pre-work out everyday. 6 days a week because I work out 6 days a week. So, I definitely am not doing that anymore.
What they ended up saying was it could be that the testosterone along with other stimulants all together just caused it to happen. My blood work was normal they said but hell idk what they tested in my blood besides troponin (if elevated usually means a heart attack is possible, mine were not elevated) levels because if they did it all they would certainly see low FSH an LH levels.

With all this said, could I of kept my cycle going? More than likely. Do I feel like I made the best decision? Yeah, I would say so. It was just getting so fucking good to at week 8. I am about to be at week ten to start PCT and I am NERVOUS as fuck to start PCT thinking clomid or nolva is going to fuck me up. That's just my anxiety I hope. I know I would probably be worse off if I didn't PCT.

People ask me if they think I got bunk gear. I have to say no, definitely not. Especially since I started with PSL I got some other folks to go with PSL and they are still killing it.

I guess the question now is when will I do another cycle. That is to be determined.

I'll continue to update through out PCT as of right now I am still holding the weight I have gained. I don't know how much I will loose. I don't know how much strength I will loose. Stay tuned.

Conclusion of my first cycle.

I am two weeks off of PCT. I only went to 8 weeks on my first cycle of testosterone at 500mg a week. If you read the thread you will see why. My highest weight I achieved was 196 lbs when it was just starting to get good. I started at 171 lbs and now at end of day I sit at 184. So it seems I have retained a good amount. I am definitely not as strong, but I am stronger than what I was when I was 173 lbs. That much is for sure.

All my blood work is within normal ranges. All in all about the heart palpitations I don't blame testosterone. I blame anxiety and my lack of proper cardio while on cycle. I should of maybe took something else that was OTC to help with BP.

My friend is still going strong with his testosterone from PSL and is absolutely killing it. I hate I stopped early but it was with my best judgement. I don't know what i'll do next or when i'll do something, but I already miss the feeling that is for sure. I was thinking of experimenting with sarms. Not sure yet. I have much research to do.

I still enjoy the community here an plan to stay active in the forums to gain knowledge, insight and wisdom.

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this thread for my first cycle!

The heart grows because of blood pressure. What is the size? I have slightly enlarged heart. You really have to keep your BP normal especially when you do stimulants with AAS

Just noticed that the post was about 2 years old. Lol

Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well...

Back