• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle off question

RazzleDazzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Once again, I'm new to this. It's time for me to cycle off. Is there something I can use as a substitute that will help me either continue to gain muscle, or greatly reduce my losses? I've been on a test c 500mg/week cycle for a little over 3 months.

Once again, I'm new to this. It's time for me to cycle off. Is there something I can use as a substitute that will help me either continue to gain muscle, or greatly reduce my losses? I've been on a test c 500mg/week cycle for a little over 3 months.
YES!!! You absolutely need a pct man!!!!
Clomid, nolva, adex etc!!!!
d32990aa7248fa0f3a5c2abb60d983f8.jpg

PM me for a list h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

I know about pcts. I mean, like a steroid like substance that wont affect my hormones...would dbol work? I already have a pct, but didn't know if there was like a secondary thing to take to help keep motivation and body mass up?

Your going to have to accept that you will lose some of the size no matter what you do. Keep the diet good, train hard and pct the right way, you’ll keep a decent amount of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know about pcts. I mean, like a steroid like substance that wont affect my hormones...would dbol work? I already have a pct, but didn't know if there was like a secondary thing to take to help keep motivation and body mass up?

No dbol without test not a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back