• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flaundersguy is super smart IQ132

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hes better than everyone here even his grammar is better. He is currently melting in PM's because I negged him. Yet he claims to be somewhere exotic with beautiful women, and somehow has time to correct my grammar and claim that he will just create a new account if I keep negging him. LMAO sounds exactly like what an accomplished gifted person would do

I tried to make it a poll but me not so smart

at least I'm considerate enough to share these private melts

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by heckler7

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by flandersguy

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by heckler7

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by flandersguy
Heckler,

I’m sorry if I really got you pissed, but that’s the point of the Pit, right? First speech rules apply.

So now you’ve decided to troll me and give neg reps? What is it that you want exactly? I’ve no interest in showing you my doctoral degree. It’s real and I fucking earned it. No, I’m not a communist at all (it’s not 1982), and I think this is an example of unnecessary binary think, that if one disagrees with you that they are automatically the monster and enemy.

We both lift hard, and why can’t we agree to disagree? It’s allowed, right?

if your goal is to drive me off this board, so what? I can simply come back after all with a new user name and email after all. So I hope you’ll stop trolling me. It’s not needed and I’m really not interested in participating. I’ve got a life, kids, and a job to do. And lifting.

Heckler - I'm not pissed, just think your full of shit. 132 IQ and your bashing people on a BB forum. lolz

Flaunders - You can think what you want, man. I really don’t give a flip. At all. I’ve got nothing to prove to you. I’ve got 2 books and dozens of other peer reviewed publications. I speak 4 languages. It does not really matter whether you think my PhD is false or if I don’t have a 132 IQ. I know the truth. I’ve got tenure. I’m a scholar. And yeah, I lift hard, real fucking hard. So I hope this will end now. Otherwise I’ll just have to invent a new user name, no big deal at all. First amendment rules apply, right? Good luck!

Heckler - nobody cares what your IQ is, and I can tell you its not 132, I mean if you were really that smart why would that little green bar or my negs bother you, you have nothing to prove right. and I have friends that write books, unless your Oprahs book of the month what does that prove. I'll tell you what I do know. your being a dousche, if you disagree please state why and lets have a somewhat of a civil discussion, you wanna insult people you dont know on the internet and claim your better well that just being douschy

Flaunders - Whatever, man. You really need to learn some basic grammar. Seriously. I say that because the errors you make are so very basic and so fundamental, it’s clear you cannot engage in critical discussion. My guess is you are blue collar worker or technician. Have you ever heard of Dunning Kruger Syndrome? You’ve got it.

Just because you cannot believe I have a 132 IQ doesn’t mean it’s not true lol. And I’m talking publishing serious academic monographs not that pulp shit you lot call books. How many books have you read recently? Exactly... I’m a full professor and I am, at this very moment, enjoying cocktails in the Mediterranean with some young gorgeous European ladies. I love my liberal life. Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
Is he the guy that has to tell everyone he has a phd all the time?

Is he the guy that has to tell everyone he has a phd all the time?
claims he has nothing to prove by posting his PHD yet desperately wants me to argue his point. LOLZ it clearly proves my point

Is he a stable genius?

IML Gear Cream!
Btw, iq means dick.

It's proven to be an inefficient method at gaging intelligence.
it doesnt equate to common sense, but it does have big differences in race, jorden petterson has an interesting breakdown of it

What a fuckin loser. Sounds like franny bragging about all his accomplishments

Good sir please point me to the thread that started this gold

it doesnt equate to common sense, but it does have big differences in race, jorden petterson has an interesting breakdown of it
It's illegal to give a black child in California an IQ test. True Story

Oh this is awesome.

Hope he comes back for some more
he said he would just create a new account lolz, sounds like something a guy with a 132 IQ would do because hes too smart to prove his point to low IQ dullards like us. I have a PHD in making frauds melt

At least Flanders sounded sincere in his first message. I say, keep him around for entertainment value... it’s boring arguing with people that agree with you..... lol

I thought roids were invented for meathead no nothing fuck off deplorables? What’s a liberal scholar doing with steroids and weights? Also.... someone should teach him how to dip the tip to get them gainz, brah!!

Closing thoughts.... Confucius say “a bragger is a lagger!”

At least Flanders sounded sincere in his first message. I say, keep him around for entertainment value... it’s boring arguing with people that agree with you..... lol

I thought roids were invented for meathead no nothing fuck off deplorables? What’s a liberal scholar doing with steroids and weights? Also.... someone should teach him how to dip the tip to get them gainz, brah!!

Closing thoughts.... Confucius say “a bragger is a lagger!”
milford quoting confucious, you must have a 132IQ

Get Shredded!
milford quoting confucious, you must have a 132IQ
it was actually a guy named mark that I used to work with... guy had two teeth but was very wise indeed!

But when Confucius speaks, the people write it down and put it in a Chinese fortune cookie. Wisdom bros!

This is soooo true negger heckler- I used to work in academia and was surrounded by so many super smart people that were pretty proud of themselves but had no common sense and even worse people skills

This is soooo true negger heckler- I used to work in academia and was surrounded by so many super smart people that were pretty proud of themselves but had no common sense and even worse people skills
its funny to watch book smart people try to use basic hand tools, or try to agrue shit they read about but never actually used like an AR15 lolz

so I'm going to add to the conspiracy, I suspect flounder is tommygunz, tommy tried to neg me because I agreed with Arnold yesturday, and he has been known to have gimmicks, then flounder negged me based on that I think there should be an investigation into collusion

Back