• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flaundersguy is super smart IQ132

Get Shredded!
I usually score 125 to 140 on average iq scores without even practice. Can i disrespect people now ? Also have a doctors degree. Pretty please :(

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
you probably been disrespecting us the whole time but we're too dumb to notice

One...if your IQ is 132, you're smart enough to know it's not high enough to brag about. That just means you're the dumbest guy in Mensa. :roflmao:
Which is kind of interesting...because I think that's still the minimum score required to get in. I wonder how many times he had to test to make the minimum requirement.

That’s hilarious because my IQ was tested at 132 and I sure as hell don’t think I’m super smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s hilarious because my IQ was tested at 132 and I sure as hell don’t think I’m super smart.

Lots of people with super high IQ's. Some of them cleaning tables at Luby's. Seriously. But that's another story.

I'm gonna go find the idgaf thread....

Lots of people with super high IQ's. Some of them cleaning tables at Luby's. Seriously. But that's another story.

I'm gonna go find the idgaf thread....

LOL exactly!

The general perception of IQ is not very accurate. IQ is sort of a gray area when it comes to a lot of fields. Richard Feynman only had around a 120 iq score but you see that when people talk about there interactions with him, they think he's one of the most intelligent humans to ever live.

Took a proctored iq test last year to see if it would help me get into a specific university. Scored a 151 and the college was just like cool but what's that GPA like though from your community college ?

IQ isn't a black and white thing

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I took one awhile back. Im not even gonna say what it was, ya know, for the sake of being ridiculed. But lets just say...it has four digits

I took one awhile back. Im not even gonna say what it was, ya know, for the sake of being ridiculed. But lets just say...it has four digits
Four digits? Is that because of the decimal point?

I never thought of myself as a super smart guy, but after managing a team of mechanics and dealing with the dumb shit pilots do and the dumb shit mechanics do I came to the realization that its not that I'm smarter than most people, its that most people are dumber than average.

IML Gear Cream!
I never thought of myself as a super smart guy, but after managing a team of mechanics and dealing with the dumb shit pilots do and the dumb shit mechanics do I came to the realization that its not that I'm smarter than most people, its that most people are dumber than average.
Jeez, I wonder what dumber than average is seeing as the intelligence level I experience as the norm seems pretty steady.
I never involved myself with sports, cars or I guess anything that would be considered a measure on masculinity.
I DID farm, work hard, hunt, fish and shoot though. When I had any real free time to myself, I used that to explore books and seek knowledge.
It took me until my late 40s to actually consider the idea that I might actually be more intelligent than the average. Until then I was pretty rude and brutal about pointing out how stupid or at least ignorant people are. I like to think I have matured, understand that intelligence, education and general exposure to things varies greatly and people just put value on different things. No need to insult them for it.

I’ve got buddies that could give you sports stats so detailed and vast it would blow your mind, yet they probably think that women pee out of their vaginas.
Sometimes I envy the Joe Sixpack NASCAR BUD LIGHT guys who’s level of interest in the world must require very little commitment to the same. That seems to be a sort of “ignorance is bliss” type thing to me.

Assuming someone who has a high IQ or education isn’t smart in other ways is pretty ridiculous though. I have a decent IQ, tons of book learnin’ experience but I can do most of the things a tradesman can do too. Not sure why, just can.

One thing that is a constant though is that people never cease to surprise me. In the positive and in the negative.

Jeez, I wonder what dumber than average is seeing as the intelligence level I experience as the norm seems pretty steady.
I never involved myself with sports, cars or I guess anything that would be considered a measure on masculinity.
I DID farm, work hard, hunt, fish and shoot though. When I had any real free time to myself, I used that to explore books and seek knowledge.
It took me until my late 40s to actually consider the idea that I might actually be more intelligent than the average. Until then I was pretty rude and brutal about pointing out how stupid or at least ignorant people are. I like to think I have matured, understand that intelligence, education and general exposure to things varies greatly and people just put value on different things. No need to insult them for it.

I’ve got buddies that could give you sports stats so detailed and vast it would blow your mind, yet they probably think that women pee out of their vaginas.
Sometimes I envy the Joe Sixpack NASCAR BUD LIGHT guys who’s level of interest in the world must require very little commitment to the same. That seems to be a sort of “ignorance is bliss” type thing to me.

Assuming someone who has a high IQ or education isn’t smart in other ways is pretty ridiculous though. I have a decent IQ, tons of book learnin’ experience but I can do most of the things a tradesman can do too. Not sure why, just can.

One thing that is a constant though is that people never cease to surprise me. In the positive and in the negative.
https://youtu.be/3zttglvIRsw

Unfortunately, not uncommon.
Down here....we just had a big rainstorm that washes the sandy hillsides into the streets. A massive dump truck and massive front end loader were clearing the streets just beyond (like 10 meters) beyond the intersection. Rather than see the conflict and turning right or left to eventually go down a parallel street, a half dozen cars proceeded, jamming up the intersection and any possible hope of anyone else a 1/4mile behind them from moving in any way. They DID honk their horns though. ​At the very people clearing our streets.
I go back to this saying always: “The masses are asses.”

I thought it was common knowledge that woman obviously pee out of there butt.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Specifically their front butt. Specially if you just hoofed em there.

Not that I'm advocating you go hoofing chicks in the front butt. Unless they deserve it.

Back