Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    690 Posts
    Rep Points

Stinkfingerdelux?

I know he had a kid, but has anyone heard from him? Im worried. Maybe im just being a nervous nelly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

I heard he's in the hospital for having fingers stuck in his ass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,421 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah- apparently he was running a half assed log for Z- then he finally just quit posting- who knows- that dickflea custom said something about him having issues with the wife

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,343 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    I know he had a kid, but has anyone heard from him? Im worried. Maybe im just being a nervous nelly
    I had talked with him a lot before he disappeared. He was having problems with his wife and he said it was real bad to the point where she threaten him saying she was going to call the police about his gear usage. She was on top of him also about being on here so much. Didn't sound like a good situation to be in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,482 Posts
    Rep Points

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    690 Posts
    Rep Points

Ugh. Fuckin women always screwing shit up

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe he Epsteined himself?

my FDA company phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Rep Points

Dear friends and gay bodybuilders.
    Oh how I've missed you so. And yes. All Was true. Finger stuck in ass. Wife problems. And half ass log. Plus more.
    After the first bottle of DHB all lymph nodes blew up. Groin and throat were and are pretty fucked..gold.ball sized lumps almost every where. Between the legs. On shoulders. In throat. Ass cheeks.the fucking works.
    I hit an all time low financially. During all the hardest mental and physical times. As shameful as it was to walk away for a bit. And I sincerely apologize. I had to step Back from the scene and tend to my family. I've been working 7 days 80. Hours a week. No days off. It's been ruff so I dropped back to trt dose and focused on repairing my life. Still 3 bottles left. And I'd still like to get back onto a relog after I can purchase a 4th vial to make up for what's incomplete.
    Life's been a mess.
    Uncle Z. And monte. I'm sorry I let you guys down. And I don't blame ya for saying fuck this guy. Honest I don't.
    I hope all my asf brothers are well. Had a merry Xmas and happy new year. But most of all. Hope u fucks are gettin dem gainz.
    The boy is 6 months now. A complete monster and I love it. Continued to aquire new gym equipment for my basement home Gym Build. And have few precious moments to squeeze in some sets. Havnt been able to get asf off my mind since Xmas. Just keep wondering how my dudes been doin. Finally my balls perked up a bit and I wrote this.
    Once again brothers. I'm sorry I dipped. Especially after I was awarded the opportunity of a sponsored log. It was a dog shit move on my part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,802 Posts
    Rep Points

Lymph nodes blew up?

AIDS?

you ok health wise bruh?

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Dear friends and gay bodybuilders.
    Oh how I've missed you so. And yes. All Was true. Finger stuck in ass. Wife problems. And half ass log. Plus more.
    After the first bottle of DHB all lymph nodes blew up. Groin and throat were and are pretty fucked..gold.ball sized lumps almost every where. Between the legs. On shoulders. In throat. Ass cheeks.the fucking works.
    I hit an all time low financially. During all the hardest mental and physical times. As shameful as it was to walk away for a bit. And I sincerely apologize. I had to step Back from the scene and tend to my family. I've been working 7 days 80. Hours a week. No days off. It's been ruff so I dropped back to trt dose and focused on repairing my life. Still 3 bottles left. And I'd still like to get back onto a relog after I can purchase a 4th vial to make up for what's incomplete.
    Life's been a mess.
    Uncle Z. And monte. I'm sorry I let you guys down. And I don't blame ya for saying fuck this guy. Honest I don't.
    I hope all my asf brothers are well. Had a merry Xmas and happy new year. But most of all. Hope u fucks are gettin dem gainz.
    The boy is 6 months now. A complete monster and I love it. Continued to aquire new gym equipment for my basement home Gym Build. And have few precious moments to squeeze in some sets. Havnt been able to get asf off my mind since Xmas. Just keep wondering how my dudes been doin. Finally my balls perked up a bit and I wrote this.
    Once again brothers. I'm sorry I dipped. Especially after I was awarded the opportunity of a sponsored log. It was a dog shit move on my part.
    80 hours is an easy week for me, wish I had that kind of time, lolz. glad your back homie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Lymph nodes blew up?

AIDS?

you ok health wise bruh?
    That would be very magic Johnson of me. But I doubt it. All my symptoms line up with that of lymphoma. But without health insurance or tests. I wouldn't know.
    Just trying to muscle thru everything and get my family in order. Trying to fix finances so I can stash money away for the boy in case of the worst. Can't sleep for shit. Fans ac in winter and still I wake soaked in sweat. And the old lady says my body heat radiating off me is to. Much for her to sleep close. It's been a bizarre ride to say the least how's about u milf. You and the fam doing alright?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    80 hours is an easy week for me, wish I had that kind of time, lolz. glad your back homie
    Heckler ur a beast.
    Hard part for me is paying for or Having a family I Never see. 6am to 9pm mon thru Fri. Plus every shift I can scoop up on Sat n sun. So. It's a little over 80+ of Manual labor. but still it's been ruff. There asleep when I leave and headed to bed when I get back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly bro I was a coward move. You could have had the decency to make a post and announce you were stepping back. You got called out for running a half ass log and then just decided to stop posting. You contradict yourself in your post saying you hit an all time low financially yet you can still buy home gym equipment which isnít even close to cheap? Your working 80 hrs but donít have any money? Life isnít easy. It will fuck you up if you let it. What you did was use it as an excuse to pull a coward move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Honestly bro I was a coward move. You could have had the decency to make a post and announce you were stepping back. You got called out for running a half ass log and then just decided to stop posting. You contradict yourself in your post saying you hit an all time low financially yet you can still buy home gym equipment which isnít even close to cheap? Your working 80 hrs but donít have any money? Life isnít easy. It will fuck you up if you let it. What you did was use it as an excuse to pull a coward move.
    Fuckin wish I was buying phresh ass home gym materials dude..
    My friend is a garbage man and hooks me up with any fitness related shit he finds. It's awesome .and as I stated it was a dog shit move of my part. Don't recall Denying that at all Swole.
    I don't feel In anyway a coward as to say I was afraid of something and ran. I was in the midst of a life crisis. Major fall out between my old lady. Major health issues. Financial issues. Was pretty sure I was gonna epstein this shit during that period. But I decided I was going to refocus and get my head back on straight and make the repairs in life thag needed most attention. And this forum wasn't the priority. My family was. Also noted that I plan to repurchase what's Missing from said log/cycle to restart what I hadn't finished. Could I have made a post. Of course. But as things were on a steady decline day by day. Before you know it was a week then a month since posting then further n further away. I expected to Be called out on things and I'm fine with that. Mistakes were made and I learn from shit like that and also try to implement solutions to rectify past issues. But as for coward. I disagree. Maybe most don't. But I don't have to see myself in the same manner as others may judge me by. As for working so much and having no money. That's still the case. Every cent goes towards debts Past that I'm still trying to catch up to keep a roof over our heads and bills paid. A month behind on everything so every buck just disappears. It's scary.
    U can call me a coward or a gay zebra. But at the end of the day

I'm stinkfingerdelux

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,482 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post

Jeez...cut the guy a *little* slack, man.