• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can I store my Test Brew in a Pee Cup?

FitnessD7

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know weird question.

I am researching how I can start brewing my own Test C.

I am at a point where I am researching where the heck am I going to store 50-100ml of Test C? So I searched "Sterile Containers with lids" on Amazon since this is where I have been searching for lab equipment. And a lot of Urine Test Cups come up. Would this be an easy clean way to store my brews? I mean it is sterile right?

Or should I just go an invest the $50-100 in a crimper, lids, vials, and all that good stuff.

Hmmmm

I know weird question.

I am at a point where I am researching where the heck am I going to store 50-100ml of Test C? So I searched "Sterile Containers with lids" on Amazon since this is where I have been searching for lab equipment. And a lot of Urine Test Cups come up. Would this be an easy clean way to store my brews? I mean it is sterile right?

Or should I just go an invest the $50-100 in a crimper, lids, vials, and all that good stuff.

Hmmmm
Its Sterilized right, Why not!!!

The definantly sell 100ml sterile vials with stoppers already in them on amazon 😂😂

And this my friends is why I am contemplating no longer contributing to the home brew forum. This and the fact that people seem more interested in brewing potency than brewing/storing clean. Not a huge deal for the self brewer but sooner or later they will want to get “in the game.”

And this my friends is why I am contemplating no longer contributing to the home brew forum. This and the fact that people seem more interested in brewing potency than brewing/storing clean. Not a huge deal for the self brewer but sooner or later they will want to get “in the game.”

Lmao...if their business model includes selling it in pee cups, I don't think they'll be in business too long. That is *if* they survive injecting their personal stuff to begin with. :nope:

I know weird question.

Hmmmm

Man don’t do that dumb shit.

Buy already sterilized vials from medlab or somewhere. They already have stopper and are crimped. Buy 30ml jugs. Spend the extra 12 bucks and stay away from plastics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....the shit i see posted here...lol

IML Gear Cream!
With the reported infections arising from home brewed gear on the rise it’s important to ensure gear is sterile. Cutting corners is only going make things worse

Yea I'm confused . Why wouldn't you just get sterilized vials and put it in? I probably would just buy some gear from somewhere else if you had to ask this ...............not sure I would trust yourself to brew your own gear lol .

Why would you brew a batch if you're not ready to put it in vials? Thats makes no sense.

I order a lot of stuff from Amazon and often find things are not 100% as described. Don't risk it, get sterile vials from a reputable medical supplier.

Sterile cups are sterile till you take the lid off then germs can get in. I would never go that route l but I have only been brewing for about 18 years. And have had zero infections. I am worth the extra effort.

Back