• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steve Harvey Says President Trumps Wants To Bring Back Slavery

IML Gear Cream!
Aww got under your skin I see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry cant get under pure white skin unlike that shit skin you have.

Last edited:
Why? It is a micro aggression to you?? Fucking snowflake.

What makes you think you can put your hands on someone else, EVER!

You don't like what someone says? Too fucking bad. You have other choices. But one of them isn't to physically try and stop someone from speaking. And trust me, it won't change their mind.

That kind of monkey mentality is why you have niggers in jail at disproportionate amounts compared to the rest of the population/world. The idea that you can put your hands on someone else's body without consequences.

When you get arrested for hitting someone for a remark you deem hurtful to YOU, and get arrested...you go from being right to wrong. Now you end up in a jack pot. Maybe jail or sued or both.

Called self control.

Wasting me breathe.

By the way, blacks are more racists and use more racists language then anyone else. Just not called out on it bc hey, you're the fucking victims. Right?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're over here throwing the words monkey and nigger around and then calling black people more racist line you're speaking on behalf on white people. Please shut the fuck up. You're making us all look like racist idiots.

Crackers gonna crack

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're over here throwing the words monkey and nigger around and then calling black people more racist line you're speaking on behalf on white people. Please shut the fuck up. You're making us all look like racist idiots.

Speaking on behalf of me you fucking wigger.

And niggers are more racist... you just don’t know it bc your an ignorant fool.

But one day, hopefully soon, you witness it for yourself.

Don’t come crying on this board when they do...

Point was Harvey is a dumb monkey who fucked up a major contest and embarrassed a lot of ppl. Hurt some people.

Maybe calling him a monkey is an affront to monkeys actually. Idk. Was giving him the benefit of the doubt he was at least AS smart as a monkey.

But maybe you’re right.

Scumbag

Point was Harvey is a dumb monkey who fucked up a major contest and embarrassed a lot of ppl. Hurt some people.

Maybe calling him a monkey is an affront to monkeys actually. Idk. Was giving him the benefit of the doubt he was at least AS smart as a monkey.

But maybe you’re right.

Scumbag

^^^^^ lol this guy ^^^^^

Not a fucking racist comment, I’d call him a fucking idiot. It’s unbelievable how people just want to throw racist remarks out there like it’s ok. I don’t get offended very easily but would love someone to come say some shit like that to my face. Actually I wish I would see someone call someone else that in front of me.

If the person who said that was black would you still be mad? Im not racist I hate everyone equally...but lets face it here ...blacks drop nigger in coversations all day long and even call other blacks monkeys (well atleast where I from) shit Im american Indian / hispanic and I feel uncomfortable when I hear it .....

This thread went south quick lmfao ...Im outta here before black lives matters and Al Sharpton show up

If the person who said that was black would you still be mad? Im not racist I hate everyone equally...but lets face it here ...blacks drop nigger in coversations all day long and even call other blacks monkeys (well atleast where I from) shit Im american Indian / hispanic and I feel uncomfortable when I hear it .....

Yes I would I’ve never used that word and never let anyone use it towards me. Also corrected anyone that try to call me it in a so called friendly manner. I didn’t grow up in the city grew up in the country I’m only half black. Plus the person I hit spit on me the second time he said it and that’s the reason he got hit. I don’t think any racist words should be used, but hey to each their own. Everyone has beliefs but there is no reason to be hateful just because you don’t agree with them or their race.

Get Shredded!

I do appreciate you asking without attacking though. Trust me I’m half black but black people don’t think I’m black because I talk white and racist white ppl don’t like me because I’m black. So I stay in the middle with descent ppl that don’t give a fuck about skin color just if you are a good human being

Yes I would I’ve never used that word and never let anyone use it towards me. Also corrected anyone that try to call me it in a so called friendly manner. I didn’t grow up in the city grew up in the country I’m only half black. Plus the person I hit spit on me the second time he said it and that’s the reason he got hit. I don’t think any racist words should be used, but hey to each their own. Everyone has beliefs but there is no reason to be hateful just because you don’t agree with them or their race.

It is disrespectful ...deep breathes its just a forum .....enjoy your nite

Someone spits on you it’s another level. You didn’t say that first time.

Someone spits on you it’s another level. You didn’t say that first time.

Doesn’t matter you came out with your mouth so why would I explain to you. All racist bullshit anyways. I can’t stand Steve Harvey either but I’m not steeping so low to use racist remarks, there is groups you can join if that’s how u want to be

But maybe you’re right.

Scumbag

Nah I'm not for one side or the other. Steve Harvey is a dumb ass for his comments and then you come in and instead of be above it, you reinforce what Democrats are already pushing about Trump supporters. You really sound like your wife left you for a black man, honestly.

Doesn’t matter you came out with your mouth so why would I explain to you. All racist bullshit anyways. I can’t stand Steve Harvey either but I’m not steeping so low to use racist remarks, there is groups you can join if that’s how u want to be

Yeah, called ASF.

Nah I'm not for one side or the other. Steve Harvey is a dumb ass for his comments and then you come in and instead of be above it, you reinforce what Democrats are already pushing about Trump supporters. You really sound like your wife left you for a black man, honestly.

Lmao.

So now it comes back to politics.

And being a Trump supporter.

Look asshole, you’re the one labeling... stop with your libertard group think.

Not all Trump supporters are racist. Neither am I.

I just call out lowlife behavior when I see it.

Or low monkey IQ shit.

Putting Harvey in this thing was above his pay grade.

Said so himself, it was all his fault.

But sorry don’t mean jack bull.

Lmao.

So now it comes back to politics.

And being a Trump supporter.

Look asshole, you’re the one labeling... stop with your libertard group think.

Not all Trump supporters are racist. Neither am I.

I just call out lowlife behavior when I see it.

Or low monkey IQ shit.

Putting Harvey in this thing was above his pay grade.

Said so himself, it was all his fault.

But sorry don’t mean jack bull.

Have you ever gone back and read through your posts just to see how fucking stupid you are?

IML Gear Cream!
KKK were all democrats and so were all the slave owners.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Ok but I never said anything about Democrats or Republicans.

Have you ever gone back and read through your posts just to see how fucking stupid you are?

Go back to sucking nigger dicks...you fucking wigger.

Putting your name down as a race trader when the race war starts. Your house is the first one we stop at that night.

basic psychology, you project your faults, mostly those who speak the loudest are the most guilty

So.... quick question

why is the nba and Hollywood back pedaling from supporting the Hong Kong rioters ?

is black oppression in the United States the only oppression that matters?

lebron james is a huge piece of shit to me now.

End of rant

So.... quick question

why is the nba and Hollywood back pedaling from supporting the Hong Kong rioters ?

End of rant

Exactly bro.

Self serving fake outrage bullshit.

That’s why they can call each other nigger but if I say it, he wants to punch me and break the law.

None of these blacks have been personally effected by slavery.

Just a long standing crutch to cry about and justify their poor lives. Blame the white man.

I am tired of it for one.

So.... quick question

End of rant

That’s all that matters to them and the funniest part is they’re not even oppressed yet they still sit bank and cry about

Lebron has been a piece of shit for years, funny how he called out Daryl morey for being uneducated about the issue yet every time he opens his mouth about about politics all he does is reaffirm how stupid he is

The nba and lebron have a huge financial interest in China so of course they don’t want to ruin that relationship

White upper middle class women are to blame for the fake outrage committee.

they spread this idea that they are victims, and they are the loudest when it comes to addressing black oppression. Like a black man needs a white woman as a spokesperson. It’s the Rosa parks mentality, these women want to be in the history books as leaders of the resistance to oppression and civil rights.

Its definitely annoying. If I was a black man I would be super offended by this bullshit. White woman trying to steal the equality thunder.

What do black women in the states think of this? They are so under represented in Hollywood and the media that it’s absurd.

Exactly bro.

Self serving fake outrage bullshit.

That’s why they can call each other nigger but if I say it, he wants to punch me and break the law.

None of these blacks have been personally effected by slavery.

Just a long standing crutch to cry about and justify their poor lives. Blame the white man.

I am tired of it for one.

The n word double standard is comical, just because your black doesn’t mean you have to dumb yourself down or demean yourself and use it, if it’s offensive it should be offensive regardless of who says it but unfortunately a lot of people only care about skin color

There are plenty of rich successful and famous black people out there that still have the “blame the evil white man” mentality, the stupidity will never end

Yeah. Blame the white man. For nearly every single technological and luxurious human advancement these millionaire athletes spend there money on.

Makes sense...

hows South Africa doing these days?

Im trying to see things unbiased but this condemn the white man bullshit needs to stop. Donal trumps not racist just because more minority’s are employed. That’s called getting ahead.

Hey Lebron, can I borrow about $50 k?

Back