• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ingrown toenail :(

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck ingrown toenails...that is all

Fuck ingrown toenails...that is all

I got one been fighting for years, on one my big toes. have to cut it back about once a month.

I got one been fighting for years, on one my big toes. have to cut it back about once a month.
Same here. Big toe on left foot. Been a battle for a couple years now. Fuuuug

Had one years ago. Felt like a piece of glass in my toe. Had a podiatrist cut it back and burned with some kind of acid. Never came back

Had one on big toe on left foot. Couldnt even walk on it. I let it grow back and I keep it on the longer side and now theres no pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had one on my right big toe. Happened twice and had to removed. Incredibly painful but as cruefan said have it removed and burned with acid it will never happen again. Watch the tv show toe bro if you want to see some gross ass toes. He has a YouTube channel as well.

Just purposefully get toe nail fungus. Problem solved :)

They can do a procedure where they cut out that part of the nail then put some stuff on it so it won't grow back.

Got this done for my daughter a couple years ago and she hasn't had one since

IML Gear Cream!

IPhones did not exist when I had mine. LOL

Did someone say they wanted pics

Attachments

• 15C5FF6F-D7BE-4A3D-841B-DB3A33FDF765.jpeg
    15C5FF6F-D7BE-4A3D-841B-DB3A33FDF765.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 96
They can do a procedure where they cut out that part of the nail then put some stuff on it so it won't grow back.

Got this done for my daughter a couple years ago and she hasn't had one since

Yeah the acid mentioned earlier, have to go to dr to get it.

I'll probably end up going to the doctor and getting it done, I'm tired of messing with it and it keeps growing back if you don't put the acid on.

Last edited:
I've dealt with them forever. Had my right one cut out by a doc and the nail bed killed. Ended up having my left big toe nail completely removed. Life is so much better now.

I think im just gonna get declawed

Get Shredded!
I have one on my right big toe...keeps coming back..grrr. Hurt so much when deadlifting it's cray cray.

Pull that bitch off with your Leatherman and quit being a pussy...
1fb504dc94c9d8c2cb1d8a34d774e78a.jpg

my FDA company phone
That shit makes me cringe, but you’re probably right

That looks so painful. A tall glass of whiskey wait about a hour and pull.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Every time you cut your nails cut a V in the middle of the nail, it allows the nail to grow toward the center versus into the side of the nail bed, that's for everyone but Poirot, that fag deserves all the pain he can get...:coffee:

Pull that bitch off with your Leatherman and quit being a pussy...
1fb504dc94c9d8c2cb1d8a34d774e78a.jpg

my FDA company phone

Not bad but need more greenish yellow and huge puss pockets lol. Watch toe Bros TV show. Groos toes to be seen

I think squeezing the puss out is kinda fun...especially when they explode.

Feel like Dr. Pimple popper (Love squeezing a good pimple too).

I think squeezing the puss out is kinda fun...especially when they explode.

Feel like Dr. Pimple popper (Love squeezing a good pimple too).

Good to know I'm not the only one lol

Had the acid procedure done at Doctor 10 years ago - now it is back so here I go again - even with the acid and all the pain it has come back . I guess 10 years is a long time but Damn -OD

Back