• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do Fighters Hate Conor McGregor?

I actually find his comedy highly entertaining.

When he did his "I Would like to apologize..." line to everyone. I literally spit my drink out LOL

You think Diaz and McGregor will fight again

They love him now.... seems he’s a guaranteed easy victory for his opponents.

You think Diaz and McGregor will fight again

The UFC is setting up the rematch with Khabib in Moscow. Hopefully Conor disappears after he gets tooled again. Definitely looking forward to Diaz x Masvidal for the BMF belt.

The UFC is setting up the rematch with Khabib in Moscow. Hopefully Conor disappears after he gets tooled again. Definitely looking forward to Diaz x Masvidal for the BMF belt.

Tony better get a crack at khabib first. Khabib is gonna dominate Conor again. I wouldn't even tune in for that fight. Khabib prob ground and pounds Tony too but I'd rather see him try.

Tony better get a crack at khabib first. Khabib is gonna dominate Conor again. I wouldn't even tune in for that fight. Khabib prob ground and pounds Tony too but I'd rather see him try.

Tony absolutely deserves the next shot at the belt, but I don't see that happening. Khabib x Conor in Moscow will do huge numbers and that's what matters to the UFC right now.

Nothing like punching an old dude in the head when he is not looking to prove your a man...

Nothing like punching an old dude in the head when he is not looking to prove your a man...

and all because he did not want the drink.

Tony is the only one I see beating Khabib at 155.

Used to love Conor before he became a champ, now hes just an egotistical douchebag. Fuck him, I wouldn't steal a stream to watch his fight, fuck him a thousand times

Would tune in just to laugh as conor gets beat down. He has about as much chance of winning this fight then he did vs. Floyd. For the record not a mayeather fan either.

He got to cocky and it all went to his head somewhat like the situation AB is in except he hasn’t punched anyone for refusing a drink.. well not that we know of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

common sense, dont insult an MMA fighter, just saying. conor is cool in person. Tony better get his turn he put in the work and deserves his shot

So it's an insult if I don't want to take a shot of liquor from an MMA fighter and I deserve to be punched? Great logic.

Get Shredded!
So it's an insult if I don't want to take a shot of liquor from an MMA fighter and I deserve to be punched? Great logic.
just reminds me of warchild and tony mac, you think a whore wont fuck other guys and you think an MMA fighter wont smash you. theres a reason trump isnt holding any rallies in oakland, just saying

just reminds me of warchild and tony mac, you think a whore wont fuck other guys and you think an MMA fighter wont smash you. theres a reason trump isnt holding any rallies in oakland, just saying

I would not be afraid of Conner McGregor in a street fight.

I would not be afraid of Conner McGregor in a street fight.
thats a mistake I see people on the street make, I would pick the guy thats at 130lbs over a 250lb BBer if you ever seen real speed and power in a boxing ring. but most fighters are chill outside because they know they can punch a hole in your liver the moment it goes there

thats a mistake i see people on the street make, i would pick the guy thats at 130lbs over a 250lb bber if you ever seen real speed and power in a boxing ring. But most fighters are chill outside because they know they can punch a hole in your liver the moment it goes there

lol.

thats a mistake I see people on the street make, I would pick the guy thats at 130lbs over a 250lb BBer if you ever seen real speed and power in a boxing ring. but most fighters are chill outside because they know they can punch a hole in your liver the moment it goes there
The smarter one would bring brass knuckles and then it doesn't matter how much you weigh lol. I saw a dude once get hit square in the forehead with knuckles it wasn't pretty

The smarter one would bring brass knuckles and then it doesn't matter how much you weigh lol. I saw a dude once get hit square in the forehead with knuckles it wasn't pretty
wish I could post some cell phone video, 2 weeks ago watched a little mexican guy smash the fuck out of a black guy in my alley, my wife called the cops but I eneded up running out to break it up, it was getting close to manslaughter, blood everywhere. cops showed up and did nothing, and arrested a drunk woman because she was mouthing off. I can probably post it as a screen shot

I am not saying that MMA fighters are not dangerous in a street fight, but just because you're an MMA fighter does not necessitate you're the ultimate bad ass fighter outside of a controlled ring setting with gloves and a referee. As stated above in a street fight winning can be the one that fights the dirtiest and there are no gloves or a referee to stop a low blow or any type of dirty tactics. Example if I were up against a big ass dude in the street the first thing I would do is try and take out a knee and it would be all over.

And if Conner punched me like that in bar, after he walked away I would grab a full bottle of alcohol and smash it over his head.

And if Conner punched me like that in bar, after he walked away I would grab a full bottle of alcohol and smash it over his head.
LMAO, your vegas is showing, pretty sure conor would leave in an ambulance if he did that in vegas

Back