• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

To all you members and fake vets......

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see so many fucking post about I’m pulling bloodwork on this and bloodwork in a week. But, nothing ever becomes of it!

Y’all broke mutha fuccas couldn’t pull a god damn penny out your fucking 1970 flower pattern couch to save your fucking kids life!

Stop fucking saying your going to pull bloods and never follow through.

Yea mutha fucca im talking to you! Better off just buying in silence!

Do you think a source has a special tub of “oh he getting bloodwork testosterone” he pulls out of and sends to you?

Ya broke bitches! This is to you!
caffd4deaed44a1b2eed95ca27accfaa.jpeg

#lovingtheunemployedlife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am broke right now. True af
You hurt my feelings.
I haven't pulled in like 5 months.
Moving sucks

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

58b40e5b-75b9-4991-b3f3-03590b3a6f3a

- - - Updated - - -

Tried to post a pic by copy pasting from my album, doesn’t look like it worked lol

Then this ones for you! Hustle your ass off get that money up!
65b569885137033c3a9d77bee3fd3f49.jpeg

You know it.
I'll be working two jobs for a while.
I'm back in better climates now so life's good!!!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

I see so many fucking post about I’m pulling bloodwork on this and bloodwork in a week. But, nothing ever becomes of it!

Y’all broke mutha fuccas couldn’t pull a god damn penny out your fucking 1970 flower pattern couch to save your fucking kids life!

Do you think a source has a special tub of “oh he getting bloodwork testosterone” he pulls out of and sends to you?

#lovingtheunemployedlife

lmao it’s funny you say that. I’ve had a few guys over the years tell me they always tell the source when ordering they are pulling bloods so they don’t get sent bad gear lmao. I don’t think most dudes realize how cheap testosterone raws are. Testosterone is not the compound that sources are going to intentionally underdose or selective scam with unless they are doing an exit scam and sell off all legit product and start filling vials with just oil until people catch on and they ghost. 9.5 times out of 10 when you see legit low bloods posted and it’s not a reverse scam attempt it’s because the source either got raws that were already stepped on from a local re mailer or they suck at brewing and fucked up the dosages. Even if it’s a source that’s intentionally underdosing product they are going to keep the testosterone on point so when someone pulls bloods no red flags come up and expose them quicker. These dudes who say this are like the guys who buy roid test and test their shit thinking it’s actually telling them something. Do people not realize that if your testing say a bottle of primo with a roid test that’s supposed to be 100mg per ml and it actually only contains 5mg per ml it’s going to give passing results. The only way I could see justifying using a roid test is testing anavar or something for a female to make sure it doesn’t have any other compounds present and even then they are extremely hard to read.

lmao it’s funny you say that. I’ve had a few guys over the years tell me they always tell the source when ordering they are pulling bloods so they don’t get sent bad gear lmao. I don’t think most dudes realize how cheap testosterone raws are. Testosterone is not the compound that sources are going to intentionally underdose or selective scam with unless they are doing an exit scam and sell off all legit product and start filling vials with just oil until people catch on and they ghost. 9.5 times out of 10 when you see legit low bloods posted and it’s not a reverse scam attempt it’s because the source either got raws that were already stepped on from a local re mailer or they suck at brewing and fucked up the dosages. Even if it’s a source that’s intentionally underdosing product they are going to keep the testosterone on point so when someone pulls bloods no red flags come up and expose them quicker. These dudes who say this are like the guys who buy roid test and test their shit thinking it’s actually telling them something. Do people not realize that if your testing say a bottle of primo with a roid test that’s supposed to be 100mg per ml and it actually only contains 5mg per ml it’s going to give passing results. The only way I could see justifying using a roid test is testing anavar or something for a female to make sure it doesn’t have any other compounds present and even then they are extremely hard to read.
with all that said I still get bunk gear and low dosed gear even when I inform sponsors that I will do labs

I must not pay enough attention to who says what. I just notice like 4 dudes that post blood work.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

It’s tough for me to pull bloods I’m in one of those states that make it a huge pain in the ass. Tried 2 different places online I’ve seen posted on this forum and they don’t offer services around me at all...

It’s tough for me to pull bloods I’m in one of those states that make it a huge pain in the ass. Tried 2 different places online I’ve seen posted on this forum and they don’t offer services around me at all...

Titan medical. Im in a shit state as well. They can order a full panel, don't need to sign up as a patient.

IML Gear Cream!
I shall explore the titan medical approach.... 3035367436854347 you should pm me and explain how exactly to do this.... keep in mind, im slightly retarded and have been diagnosed with toxic masculinity syndrome.

thank you.

Titan medical. Im in a shit state as well. They can order a full panel, don't need to sign up as a patient.

No shit?! I’ll check them out tonight and see how to go about this.. appreciate it bro

I shall explore the titan medical approach.... 3035367436854347 you should pm me and explain how exactly to do this.... keep in mind, im slightly retarded and have been diagnosed with toxic masculinity syndrome.

thank you.
No shit?! I’ll check them out tonight and see how to go about this.. appreciate it bro

No,prob it's better than having to miss work and drive outta state or go thru your pcp. Theyre a legit trt service so it's basically a doctor ordered blood draw.

I did pull bloods not too long ago but they werent a sponsor here so that is why I didnt post here- Not running any asf sponsor gear currently so it might be a while before this guy posts bloods here.

BTW- wtf happened to Intense?

I understand the people can’t pull blood in liberal states, this wasn’t went for y’all! Trump 2020!

I’m mainly talking about people that say “TD will pull bloods in 4 weeks” then nothing.

thats way to expensive for trt and blood draw- just use labsmd or privatemd
Oh wait is this for people who cant use the above in their state? In that case, it may be worth it but if it were me I would be doing bloods a lot less often if I lived in your state.
No,prob it's better than having to miss work and drive outta state or go thru your pcp. Theyre a legit trt service so it's basically a doctor ordered blood draw.

Oh wait is this for people who cant use the above in their state? In that case, it may be worth it but if it were me I would be doing bloods a lot less often if I lived in your state.
Its $150 for a full panel. Cheaper than missing work and driving out of state.

Get Shredded!

Both of those aren’t available to me I’ve tried them. Def going to look into titan tho

#lovingtheunemployedlife

Videos of Minnie Mouse...

my FDA company phone

Back