Pharmacom Store

Growth Hormone Drug of Coice or Over-Hyped?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    2iu has me sleeping so good I wake up refreshed before my alarm goes off at 4am. That alone is worth gold to me. Waiting to see if its effected my thyroid at all. Pre gh my t3 uptake was a little high. Ive tried 4 iu got lethargic during the day and decided to wait till i get a glucose monitor to go any higher.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    That's exactly what happens with me I actually wake up slightly before the alarm or I sleep right through the alarm and that's rare for me.. sleeping through the alarm was things of my high school years..

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,666 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Low to moderate doses really wont effect someones pulse hrs later into the night when sleeping..
    I would use the cocktail with gaba,melatonin and HGH before bed..and at times toss in 1mg of zanny.. you'll sleep like a rock pre bed HGH..
    if you have difficulties sleeping or staying at rest, this cocktail is highly recommended.. I would wake up like I missed out on a year, like I was in a different time or dimension..
    read about gaba and HGH with melatonin.. they all have interactions with one an other..

btw.. the zanny was just to stop my thought process, I have PTSD and my mind would go a mile a minute..
    studies show you release GH in the first few hours of sleep, my opinion is I take it in the morning hoping keep my GH up longer

Experts estimate that as much as 75 percent of human growth hormone is released during sleep. In normal healthy people, the major period of HGH release occurs during the first period of Stage 3 sleep stage during the night, about an hour after you first fall asleep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

That's exactly what happens with me I actually wake up slightly before the alarm or I sleep right through the alarm and that's rare for me.. sleeping through the alarm was things of my high school years..
    Same if I'm still in bed by 6 even on the weekends its a rarity. I can't waste day light as im getting older.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points

What about hyperplasia or the splitting of muscle fibers and creating new ones?? There is science to back that. To me thatís worth itís weight in gold. Just think, a part that was once your weak area could be a strong one. By producing more fibers versus just enlarging them through hypertrophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,614 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    What about hyperplasia or the splitting of muscle fibers and creating new ones?? There is science to back that. To me thatís worth itís weight in gold. Just think, a part that was once your weak area could be a strong one. By producing more fibers versus just enlarging them through hypertrophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not that simple

It takes very high doses of gh over long periods of time to create new cells.

Even then, keeping those newly formed cells is extremely difficult.

This is why I always say gh as a muscle builder is not really correct. It's very useful but, it itself doesn't build lean tissue to any noticeable degree.

The major up sides it provides when trying to build tissue are tough. Better recovery. Better sleep. Increased appetite (sometimes). Keeping more fat at bay when pounding higher calories.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points

I used many times at higher dose and got nothing except water retention -maybe try low dose with GABA for sleep ~ Thanks-OD

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    studies show you release GH in the first few hours of sleep, my opinion is I take it in the morning hoping keep my GH up longer

Experts estimate that as much as 75 percent of human growth hormone is released during sleep. In normal healthy people, the major period of HGH release occurs during the first period of Stage 3 sleep stage during the night, about an hour after you first fall asleep
    Yes that is basics 101 and pretty much everyone has read all of the studies concerning the secretions of HGH during sleep.. but there's a big difference between a therapeutic dosage or slightly above therapeutic compared to someone's natural secretions that are slowly released door in certain Windows during the day or night.. if it even was possible to test someone's blood plasma levels which it would be difficult to find in the first place, unless they were pulling blood every half hour, but anyhow if you were to compare the serum levels to an exogenous source at 2ius plus, the results will be quite lopsided..

The secretions of growth hormone healthy adults will vary and as we all know they decrease with age..

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,666 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes that is basics 101 and pretty much everyone has read all of the studies concerning the secretions of HGH during sleep.. but there's a big difference between a therapeutic dosage or slightly above therapeutic compared to someone's natural secretions that are slowly released door in certain Windows during the day or night.. if it even was possible to test someone's blood plasma levels which it would be difficult to find in the first place, unless they were pulling blood every half hour, but anyhow if you were to compare the serum levels to an exogenous source at 2ius plus, the results will be quite lopsided..

The secretions of growth hormone healthy adults will vary and as we all know they decrease with age..
    they have done 24hour tests, anyway it might be a waste but I try not to interfere with my natural pulse of GH and try to get the most out of what I pay for by injecting in the morning, whether I'm getting anything from it or not has yet to be determined

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,666 Posts
    Rep Points

also I have type1 diabetes and GH messes with my glucose levels a bit so its easier to keep an eye on it while I'm awake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Rep Points

what brand were you on... get me some of that..lol

seriously, low dose is tits tho... 2ius before bed WAS my go-to.. any more HGH than that I get sides..
    It came from The Provider.

I tried it before bed. I tried it in the morning. It didnít matter. Felt completely run down. I finally quit after 20 lbs of Iím guessing was water weight. I had my lower legs from my knee down swell to where I couldnít see my ankle. I was standing all day and when I took my boots off you could see the line where my socks were and where the top of my boots were. Took 2 weeks for that shit to go away. I still got 4 months worth in the fridge.