• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy

BombDotCom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

I have a question for anyone on hormone replacement. Have you ever been able to have insurance cover HGH I have a ridiculously low serum number. I'm only 32. I know of clinics with reasonable prices but rather get a majority covered by insurance if at all possible. Thanks in advanced.
e1dc2598a638192a66a89c53024311f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, I asked my doc about growth and was told they are super regulated by the Fed. Dunno if he was just deflecting but hes pretty cool and told me they have to show some significant paperwork to warrant a script. Dont take my word as gospel though, he might just wanna throw me off the trail

It seems like most trt clinics are now offering hgh as well. At least from the ads I see. Having said that, MOST of them want to charge you that monthly subscription service that is pricey and most don't seem to want to play the insurance game. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

I have seen it happen a few times where Insurance covered it.>

The funny thing is, let's say you are short, or your kids are. You can go and get a script super easily to attempt to grow (which does work in most cases if during a certain growth period)

Anyways insurance pays for that and I have seen even high dosages given out. Now how is that not Cosmetic?

But if you want to get on it for health or for muscular gain, or physique improvement, the FEDS say that is a no go...

I have seen it happen a few times where Insurance covered it.>

The funny thing is, let's say you are short, or your kids are. You can go and get a script super easily to attempt to grow (which does work in most cases if during a certain growth period)

Anyways insurance pays for that and I have seen even high dosages given out. Now how is that not Cosmetic?

But if you want to get on it for health or for muscular gain, or physique improvement, the FEDS say that is a no go...
What about health? Some side effects from GHD are pretty serious. Heart disease , weak bones, depression, lack of well being but I get what you're saying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bro, judging by your avatar if you walk in looking for hgh theyre gonna tell you to piss off unless your hovering around 4'2

Back