• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👀Watch out for StraightUP-Kratom👀

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Watch out for StraightUP-Kratom..

Because they will HOOK you up with more then you will ever expect.. Talk about value?!?!

I made my purchase Saturday evening'ish, they finalized my order with speeds faster than my brain to even process, it felt like within mins I was updated and sent info with a pic that my label/tracking has been created.
Monday morning it landed, it came in like a tomahawk cruise missile blasting a bunker wide open..Touchdown..
From the moment it was created Saturday night until it landed Monday morning?!?! Fasted TD I have ever received, with any provider of any service (aside from pizza)..

As many of you know I had a log going on with sampling the products (green/white), not only did the previous product exceed my expectations in which I decided to make a large purchase for other strains ($300 to be exact), but this recent transaction solidified my confidence with the services and products that are provided by "straight up"..
I'm 100% satisfied.. "Vision Approved"

I will update my previous log with my experience using the Red, yellow, and the combo of white/green (I'm super stoked).. Keep your eyes peeled!
Visions kratom log

Overall experience from beginning to end - Is absolutely superb and most excellent.
Payment / transaction / shipping - Hands down was the fastest and most accurate service that I have used.
Product presentation - Absolutely beautiful, the integrity of the plastic sachet's is high-grade heavy, thick mL (rip resistant/water proof).

Closing statement:
I'm 100% satisfied, Excellent service....
GLGODzQ.jpg

Last edited:
Watch out for StraightUP-Kratom..

Because they will HOOK you up with more then you will ever expect.. Talk about value?!?!

I made my purchase Saturday evening'ish, they finalized my order with speeds faster than my brain to even process, it felt like within mins I was updated and sent info with a pic that my label/tracking has been created.
Monday morning it landed, it came in like a tomahawk cruise missile blasting a bunker wide open..Touchdown..
From the moment it was created Saturday night until it landed Monday morning?!?! Fasted TD I have ever received, with any provider of any service (aside from pizza)..

As many of you know I had a log going on with sampling the products (green/white), not only did the previous product exceed my expectations in which I decided to make a large purchase for other strains ($300 to be exact), but this recent transaction solidified my confidence with the services and products that are provided by "straight up"..
I'm 100% satisfied.. "Vision Approved"

I will update my previous log with my experience using the Red, yellow, and the combo of white/green (I'm super stoked).. Keep your eyes peeled!
Visions kratom log

Overall experience from beginning to end - Is absolutely superb and most excellent.
Payment / transaction / shipping - Hands down was the fastest and most accurate service that I have used.
Product presentation - Absolutely beautiful, the integrity of the plastic sachet's is high-grade heavy, thick mL (rip resistant/water proof).

Closing statement:
I'm 100% satisfied, Excellent service....
GLGODzQ.jpg

Thanks for the kind words and praise.. Your detailed logs are outstanding!
Ive said it in the past and i 100% mean it. You get what you pay for. Only the highest quality, from beginning to end.
Packaging, customer service, shipping. Consistency. Testing!! Ive never seen another company(kratom) always testing to assure quality and safety for its customers. Just doesnt happen unless they are made to do it.
StraightUpKratom takes it upon themselves to do these things.

I’m gonna have to pull the trigger on some soon, never tried it but from all the reviews sounds like just what I need..

Thanks for your review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gonna have to pull the trigger on some soon, never tried it but from all the reviews sounds like just what I need..

Thanks for your review

I was literally in your shoes over a month ago.
I never pulled the trigger for the longest time and I was late to the party. It's because of one of our fellow peers and brothers Mace that ultimately convinced me with no pressure into sampling some of the products. we actually discussed it for quite some time because I was very hesitant, and I didn't want to waste anyone's time in vice verse. I was glad that I did take my time, along with asking a plethora of questions, attempting to cover all aspects before diving in.
Now I can confidently tell you that it was a great decision with pulling the trigger..
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask, I will give you my honest opinion and if I don't have any answers for you I promise you I'll get you an answer.

You owe it to yourself to at least sampling some of it.

Yeah the reason I want to try it for two types and reasons.

Firstly I started a new job 3 weeks ago and I off load trucks and walk like 23k steps about 10 miles everyday and I have a very bad ankle and one knee is worst then the other and I’ve been popping pills “ over the counter Advil “ but hate to do this I already tax my body with all the gear throughout the year why add Advil and other shit.. so between the new job, BJJ 5x a week which has now dropped to 2x a week sometimes 3 because I’m wore out and then add lifting weights.. my 50 year old ass is like WTF lol

So I really want something for the pain and help with my energy..

And at night I’d like something to unwind because I don’t get off until 11pm I’d like to get home stay up max 1 hour to unwind and hit the sheets, so I can get up earlier and get back into the gym..

I was 225lbs the day I started new job I’m not 210lbs I look fucking ripped since I know I lost a shit ton to of water weight, look small with shirt on but shredded with it off... but damnit summer is over lol shredded is fun and all but it’s not like I ware cut off shirts to show abs lol...

So ya long story I want pain relief with max energy and one to unwind my ass..

Maybe I’ll order a sample pack

I was literally in your shoes over a month ago.
I never pulled the trigger for the longest time and I was late to the party. It's because of one of our fellow peers and brothers Mace that ultimately convinced me with no pressure into sampling some of the products. we actually discussed it for quite some time because I was very hesitant, and I didn't want to waste anyone's time in vice verse. I was glad that I did take my time, along with asking a plethora of questions, attempting to cover all aspects before diving in.
Now I can confidently tell you that it was a great decision with pulling the trigger..
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask, I will give you my honest opinion and if I don't have any answers for you I promise you I'll get you an answer.

You owe it to yourself to at least sampling some of it.

I see old forest sampler pack and powder sampler pack???

Wonder which is better?

Firstly I started a new job 3 weeks ago and I off load trucks and walk like 23k steps about 10 miles everyday and I have a very bad ankle and one knee is worst then the other and I’ve been popping pills “ over the counter Advil “ but hate to do this I already tax my body with all the gear throughout the year why add Advil and other shit.. so between the new job, BJJ 5x a week which has now dropped to 2x a week sometimes 3 because I’m wore out and then add lifting weights.. my 50 year old ass is like WTF lol

And at night I’d like something to unwind because I don’t get off until 11pm I’d like to get home stay up max 1 hour to unwind and hit the sheets, so I can get up earlier and get back into the gym..

I was 225lbs the day I started new job I’m not 210lbs I look fucking ripped since I know I lost a shit ton to of water weight, look small with shirt on but shredded with it off... but damnit summer is over lol shredded is fun and all but it’s not like I ware cut off shirts to show abs lol...

Regarding the winding down part. The Green Malay puts me in a great place in the evenings. I’m very relaxed, calm and can feel the pain relief effect. I can fall asleep on it easy. Everyone is different tho. I think there’s another one for night time but I could be wrong.

I definitely agree that the green it's probably more up your alley.
Especially if you're rolling, it won't make you too loopy and in fact you'll stay pretty chummy and social so you'll still be able to get some mat time in.. my left elbow has been problematic from doing repetitive, and relentless drilling with arm bars and modified armbars over the years, I noticed when I use the green it definitely subsides it.. you'll be able to roll and your sessions will actually feel more fun..

You really don't need much of it and a lot of times people suggest 4g, which seems to be the Honey spot for a lot of people but I actually dial it back a little to 2g, and I feel amazing..

I'm going to try the yellow tomorrow so I will keep you posted on how I do..I plan on taking it with grapefruit juice so it will increase its bioavailability.. ;)

Regarding the winding down part. The Green Malay puts me in a great place in the evenings. I’m very relaxed, calm and can feel the pain relief effect. I can fall asleep on it easy. Everyone is different tho. I think there’s another one for night time but I could be wrong.

Yes..that's one of the products I purchased the most of and that's the red.. I took some a little bit ago and I feel really really relaxed. normally my thoughts are bouncing back and forth but right now I'm calm and collective..
I think this would be a great addition for me in the evenings with sitting down and reading a book.. I feel really really relaxed.. kind of like a Gaba type feel, but only better.
I haven't noticed yet any type of body relaxation, right now it's all mental at this point.. I took it with cholamine tea and added natural organic honey..

Yes..that's one of the products I purchased the most of and that's the red.. I took some a little bit ago and I feel really really relaxed. normally my thoughts are bouncing back and forth but right now I'm calm and collective..
I think this would be a great addition for me in the evenings with sitting down and reading a book.. I feel really really relaxed.. kind of like a Gaba type feel, but only better.
I haven't noticed yet any type of body relaxation, right now it's all mental at this point.. I took it with cholamine tea and
added natural organic honey..
Gaba is a great example Green is like that but on gear lol. The tea is a nice idea. Never thought of that. I do agree with how much. 4g if I really want to feel it feel it but also 2g is enough and you still feel great!

IML Gear Cream!
Gaba is a great example Green is like that but on gear lol. The tea is a nice idea. Never thought of that. I do agree with how much. 4g if I really want to feel it feel it but also 2g is enough and you still feel great!

Exactly bro using just 2g goes a long way and you don't use up your product.. there's plenty for a rainy day..
Taking it with the tea was actually pretty delicious..
It's a really mellow stress free and anxiety free atmosphere.. again the best way I can describe it I was half tempted to pick up a book, going to the room and just get lost in a few pages..

I'm always amazed by straight ups delivery times. Better quality than the garbage from,the,gas station too.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I'm always amazed by straight ups delivery times. Better quality than the garbage from,the,gas station too.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Clearly this was my first time making a purchase and much like you said I was really blown away by the delivery time..it was literally just one night and two wake ups and it was here.

SU is a picture of quality service and quality products. Last month I bought the white hulu and some green malay. I like the white a lot, if I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, I get a nice energy burst within 15 minutes

Last edited:
SU is a picture of quality service and quality products. Last month I bought the white malay and some green hulu. I like the malay alot, if I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, I get a nice energy burst within 15 minutes

I really can't say enough about these products , it's the best thing that I didn't even know much about. Yet here it was lurking all these years and I paid little to no mind to it.

I absolutely love the options with the strains which I can dictate and manipulate around my daily mood.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to try the white with some grapefruit juice, I'm going to try just 2g and assess it from there with the bioavailability and potency..

So other the grapefruit juice what’s next best Tea??

So other the grapefruit juice what’s next best Tea??

The next best tea is something I've been thinking about and it's more theory right now, it is a protein tri flavor supplement made by a company called nectar 25g of protein and it mixes like a juice just like a water tea, and I was interested with incorporating the kratom with this..

I see old forest sampler pack and powder sampler pack???

Wonder which is better?

They are all different. I would get both.

33% off sale expires tomorrow and its a rare sale. Normally they only do 25-30% off during sales.

Back