• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Supplement recommendations while on cycle?

tk121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. Been a member for a few weeks. Once again, this forum has been great!

I'm about to begin a cycle in a few days. 250mg test, and 250mg/ml deca, and arimidex. This is to help assist with (other than adding lean mass) recuperating from a previous injury. I was curious to know of what supplements you'd recommend I utilize over the next 8-12 weeks.

As of right now I plan on adding: vitamin b12, circumin, fish oil, and magnesium.

What (else) would you suggest and why? As always, greatly appreciate your feedback. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

There is a supplement section that would keep you busy for hours at the main page. 😉

I'm about to begin a cycle in a few days. 250mg test, and 250mg/ml deca, and arimidex. This is to help assist with (other than adding lean mass) recuperating from a previous injury. I was curious to know of what supplements you'd recommend I utilize over the next 8-12 weeks.

As of right now I plan on adding: vitamin b12, circumin, fish oil, and magnesium.

What (else) would you suggest and why? As always, greatly appreciate your feedback. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Vitamin D3 is always a good idea to take, most people are deficient

sub out the B12 with sublingual B -complex.. and get some Pre/probiotics.. other than that, looks good!

- - - Updated - - -

sub out the B12 with sublingual B -complex.. and get some Pre/probiotics.. other than that, looks good!

- - - Updated - - -

Id rather add and avocado to my diet than take fish oil

Buy some Problend Protein (the sustanon of protein) Egg, Whey, Casein, and Hydrolized and some Creatine HCL from my store and run 1-2 shakes like this and 2grams of HCL ED.

SHAKE:
8-12 oz whole milk
1 scoop problend
1 banana
6 ice cubes
2 tbsps low fat peanut butter
1/8 cup raw oats (oatmeal) chop in a coffee grinder for smoother consistency
1 yogurt

Blend on High 30 seconds.

Try the Blueberry Muffin or the Cinabun. Blueberry muffin is to die for. You can buy it by the pound.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/problend-4-protein-blend-1-ranked-protein-gymntonic-by-raw-dynamix/
rawdynamixPROBLENDlabel__79470.1440620118.1280.1280.jpg

http://stores.gymntonic.com/creatine-hcl-100grams-by-raw-dynamix/
rawdynamixCreatineHCLcontainer__75844.1442936503.1280.1280.jpg

gymntonicmovinglogobig_1502234421__96024.gif

http://www.gymntonic.com

Last edited:
There is a supplement section that would keep you busy for hours at the main page. 

Thanks, man. I've been taking a look

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Right on. Appreciate it!

One thing no one talks about is Fiber intake specially while on orals. I supplement with metamucil on regular basis. Three glasses per day (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner) will help significantly with your cholestrol.

Back