• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need Letro dosage advice while on trt

Iron-Ketchup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm doing 200mg test C a week, self administered/regulated trt dose. I've used adex and aromasin for a few years. But I have recently switched to using letro and i just feel better using it for some reason. I was just wondering if anyone else uses letro like this, and if you could give any dosing advice as I'm currently just stabbing in the dark. Using liquid letro from purerawz so I can use accurate smaller doses.

How you ran bloods on the 200 mg a week ? I wouldn’t use any ai under 300 a week and letro will be real easy to crash your e2

Alright thank you, I will give it a try.im probably just overly analyzing any symptoms, I had a bit of gyno formed from last blast that I couldn't get rid of. So I started the letro to get rid of it and went to low dose, been worried it would come back. I never really cruised for more then a month or two, (stupid mistake) so keeping everything regulated while on a low dose is fairly new to me. Appreciate the advice.

Last edited:
I am on 200mg TRT weekly and never needed AI. Blood work every three months while on TRT confirms. Now that could be different for you, but I would highly doubt it.

You definitely shouldn’t need letro at 200mg per week and chances are you don’t need any ai

Totally agree.

If anything Letro is the harshest of them all...if an AI was needed, it would be Aromasin. But shouldn't even need that.

we are all different, it is not said that if you do not need an AI then it is not useful to anyone else.

I am very sensitive to Estro and I use a lot more AI than many others. But I did blood tests to confirm.

The only things you can do are:
- go to feeling (how are you, happiness, erections, irritability, fatigue, etc.)
- do blood tests and check testosterone and estrogen values

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I agree that letro is very strong and with only 200 mg of test per week you should take very low doses.
But then again, we are not all the same, you have to find your balance.[/FONT]

Personally I dont need an AI even up to 500mg a week. But I know people who are gyno prone who need an AI with 200mg a week.

With that being said I only recommend taking an AI when you need to. No point adding more drugs into the protocol if you dont need them. Plus an AI is not going to help with gains.

From my experience Aromasin is the easiest AI to dose. Letro is the hardest.

But really the best way to figure this out is by getting bloodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven’t crashed your estrogens on 200mg a week, your letrozole is bunk.
Pretty sure everyone will tell you no AI at that dose. Unless bloodwork says otherwise.

I am on 200mg TRT weekly and never needed AI. Blood work every three months while on TRT confirms. Now that could be different for you, but I would highly doubt it.

Totally agree.

If anything Letro is the harshest of them all...if an AI was needed, it would be Aromasin. But shouldn't even need that.

we are all different, it is not said that if you do not need an AI then it is not useful to anyone else.

I am very sensitive to Estro and I use a lot more AI than many others. But I did blood tests to confirm.

The only things you can do are:
- go to feeling (how are you, happiness, erections, irritability, fatigue, etc.)
- do blood tests and check testosterone and estrogen values

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I agree that letro is very strong and with only 200 mg of test per week you should take very low doses.
But then again, we are not all the same, you have to find your balance.[/FONT]

Personally I dont need an AI even up to 500mg a week. But I know people who are gyno prone who need an AI with 200mg a week.

With that being said I only recommend taking an AI when you need to. No point adding more drugs into the protocol if you dont need them. Plus an AI is not going to help with gains.

From my experience Aromasin is the easiest AI to dose. Letro is the hardest.

But really the best way to figure this out is by getting bloodwork.

If you haven’t crashed your estrogens on 200mg a week, your letrozole is bunk.
Pretty sure everyone will tell you no AI at that dose. Unless bloodwork says otherwise.

I definitely did crash it lol. That's why I was curious a out others experience. As I felt the aromasin was hit and miss and I only had pills with it. But now knowing I dodnt even need a ai (most likely ) it makes allot more sense the effects that I was experiencing. Appreciate all the help fellas.

IML Gear Cream!
You dont need anything at all if all you take is 200mg of test per week! You dont get it? These drugs arent a joke, nothing like a shot of Vitamin B.
Letrozole is the strongest AI out there. And you dont need anything like Arimidex or Aromasin either.
How did you feel Aromasin was hit or miss? What do you mean? :)

To add, use nolva to get rid of/control gyno as a first go to. Crashing e2 will leave you feeling like shit for weeks (as you probably have discovered) and leave you injury prone. Nolva usually works though for most guys and I think it's under used these days in favor of more AI dosing.

You dont need anything at all if all you take is 200mg of test per week! You dont get it? These drugs arent a joke, nothing like a shot of Vitamin B.
Letrozole is the strongest AI out there. And you dont need anything like Arimidex or Aromasin either.
How did you feel Aromasin was hit or miss? What do you mean? :)

I used the letro to get rid of gyno that I had from blasting, was considering keep using it (at a very low dose) while I have been on 200mg I didnt realize I didnt need a ai so when I would use aromasin it felt like it would crash me, same thing with letro. The letro i have is liquid so i could use a very small dose, the aromasin is pill, since there is no way to get exact dose from cutting up a pill I was going to try to use just letro since I could get a exact dose from it. However both seemed to keep crashing me, so that's why I made the post asking for other dosing advice. Now I am aware I dont need a ai though, most likely anyways.

Last edited:
I definitely did crash it lol. That's why I was curious a out others experience. As I felt the aromasin was hit and miss and I only had pills with it. But now knowing I dodnt even need a ai (most likely ) it makes allot more sense the effects that I was experiencing. Appreciate all the help fellas.

You only want to take an AI if your estrogen is too high, and you can really only tell this by bloodwork. If you really cant get bloodwork you could go by estrogen related sides but sometimes thats tricky, and I wouldnt recommend that option.

My general recommendation with AI if your on 500mg of Test or higher is Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

You only want to take an AI if your estrogen is too high, and you can really only tell this by bloodwork. If you really cant get bloodwork you could go by estrogen related sides but sometimes thats tricky, and I wouldnt recommend that option.

My general recommendation with AI if your on 500mg of Test or higher is Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

As I said before everybody is different. Blood work is the only true way to find out your levels. At 750mg of test per week I was taking 8mg of Aromasin EOD and my Estro was perfect. Blood test brother.

Estradiol (E2) is necessary for optimal muscle growth, immune system health, WBC count and many other factors. Your blood work should read between 17 pg/ml to 39 pg/ml. Below 17 your immune system is compromised, bone loss occurs, joints feel like your running Winny...I can go on. Above 39 your greatly increasing your risk for both prostate and breast cancer.

My Endocrinologist put me on TRT @ 100 mg test c weekly with 3.5 mg weekly Arimadex as at the time (8 years back) I was kinda chunky (aromatase enzyme is made in fat cells AND bone marrow). My E2 was 162 pg/ml (= to an ovulating woman's) while my total test was under 100 ng/dl. The fatter you get, the more aromatase your body produces, more aromatase means more fat storage, increasing E2 even more...this is how the 400+ lb folks come to find themselves in a viscous circle.

My BF is well below 10% now so I just take 1 mg 2x a week, score around 27 pg/ml E2 while running 500 mg test/deca each. Also, because I was prescribed an AI by an Endocrinologist/Oncologist, he told my Family Practice Dr. to have my mammary glands removed as a cancer prevention surgery, my insurance bought off on it so had mammies out for $100 copay without even having gyno...so not possible for me to get gyno or breast cancer. Nobody is touching my prostate ;-)

My wife is ten years younger and tail worth chasing....

If your self administering TRT, at least spend the $ on E2 test 2-3 times a year, and ensure your testosterone total is around 600 - 1,000 ng/dl. If its higher than 1k its not TRT, your cruising bro ;-)

Try splitting your shot up into 2 x 100mg pins ew. Mon/Thurs or Wed/Sun. Whatever works. But I feel way better this way & levels are more stable

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back